Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Joe Simmons and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 22579 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1110 on: December 03, 2019, 07:41:57 PM »
     Beautiful work. Easy to quickly comprehend. The footage taken after the assassination on 11/22/63 showing people walking Up the steps and then onto the landing also clearly displays the shadow does Not even extend remotely close to the handrail.

Yep!  Thumb1:

Not that we didn't already know all this from the work of Messrs Hackerott & Stancak, not to mention from images like this taken after the tragedy, when the shadow took up more space than at 12.30pm:

Anyone who still thinks this is shadow from the west column down Mr Lovelady frankly needs their head examined...

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 07:42:40 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1110 on: December 03, 2019, 07:41:57 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1111 on: December 03, 2019, 07:49:33 PM »
Yep!  Thumb1:

Not that we didn't already know all this from the work of Messrs Hackerott & Stancak, not to mention from images like this taken after the tragedy, when the shadow took up more space than at 12.30pm:

Anyone who still thinks this is shadow from the west column down Mr Lovelady frankly needs their head examined...

Thumb1:

Yeah, I believe your previous work supported by that Speer Photo has put a stake into the heart of Mytton's Sea Sick Visual Aids. You Nailed him.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1112 on: December 04, 2019, 01:06:17 AM »
In other words--------------and I know it kills you to have to admit it, Mr Mytton!---------------she's on the east side of the center railing in Wiegman:

Even after I explain that the cutout of Lovelady included the lady in black, you still misrepresent my 3D graphic. And again you post my unfinished Altgens 6 graphic, which btw I have finished and posted. What a lowlife.

Since you have such a hard on for the lady in black not moving, I had a closer examination and ironically she is the solution.
The lady in black in both images appears on the same lower step, right next to the railing therefore her position can be triangulated with the permanent fixed geometry of the entrance.
If we had a clear view of the railing, the railing in front of the lady in black is solid and the hidden part behind the lady in black is a dotted line.
We know Lovelady is higher up and must be further behind.
The door frame must also be behind but even further back.

By focusing on the lady in black and rotating the scene around her, whatever is close behind will show little horizontal movement and as objects move away the horizontal distance increases. The door frame will show the greatest movement and anything in between will move less.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1112 on: December 04, 2019, 01:06:17 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1113 on: December 04, 2019, 01:18:48 AM »
This today, friends, from Mr Pat Speer-----------a researcher whose work I esteem very much!-------------over on the Education Forum:

I was in Dallas on the weekend of the anniversary, and found myself standing in front of the TSBD at 12:30. And I looked at the steps from the angle of Altgens. Well, it hit me then that the Lovelady figure in Altgens was standing in the middle of the steps, and not on the far west of the steps, as seems apparent from the photo.

Mr Speer took this photograph at 12:30pm on 11/22/19:

There is simply no physical way that this shadowline can be reconciled with the 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film:

Like I've been telling you people, ain't no shadow on Lovelady!

Thumb1:

JOHN - If YOU believe Lovelady was standing inside the shadow we see on the Speer Photo, say so. If Not, tip your cap to Ford and walk away. You're Done.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1114 on: December 04, 2019, 01:25:28 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D

Mr Mytton has surpassed himself, friends! His solution to the problem of Wiegman's lady in black appearing twice and on the wrong side of the center railing in his Soopah-Doopah-3D-GIF----------

is... (...please try to contain your mirth...) ... to erase her simultaneous double presence altogether in his New-Improved-Soopah-Doopah-3D-GIF!

That way he gets to do what he really wishes he'd done first time around-------------uncouple Mr Lovelady (whom he wants to move west) from that pesky lady (whom he now knows he can't)!

:D

And have you noticed how he has the poor woman impaled by his Soopah-Doopah-MyttonDrawing of the center railing?

Too, too funny, and from the same production team that brought you this 'proof' that Mr Lovelady is way over on the west side of the entranceway in Altgens!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 01:40:01 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1114 on: December 04, 2019, 01:25:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1115 on: December 04, 2019, 01:31:46 AM »
       JOHN - If YOU believe Lovelady was standing inside the shadow we see on the Speer Photo, say so. If Not, tip your cap to Ford and walk away. You're Done.

Mr Mytton says he believes Mr Lovelady is several feet back on the landing. (No, really!) Of course he believes nothing of the sort, but he knows there's literally no other option left him if he is to continue prostituting his Soopah-Doopah-3D-Talents to the lost cause of Lone Nutterism.

Except-----back on the landing isn't even an option, because Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is catching no horizontal shadow!  :D

Friends, I urge you to save Mr Mytton's Soopah-Doopah-3D-GIFS and to take screenshots of his posts here---------comedy like this doesn't come around but once in a blue moon!   Thumb1:

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1116 on: December 04, 2019, 01:36:51 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D

Mr Mytton has surpassed himself, friends! His solution to the problem of Wiegman's lady in black appearing twice and on the wrong side of the center railing in his Soopah-Doopah-3D-GIF----------

is... (...please try to contain your mirth...) ... to erase her simultaneous double presence altogether in his New-Improved-Soopah-Doopah-3D-GIF!

That way he gets to do what he really wishes he'd done first time around-------------uncouple Mr Lovelady from that pesky lady!  :D

And have you noticed how he has the poor woman impaled by his Soopah-Doopah-MyttonDrawing of the center railing?

Too, too funny, and from the same production team that brought you this 'proof' that Mr Lovelady is way over on the west side of the entranceway in Altgens!

That's why I questioned him earlier regarding his squiggly handrail Not reaching the landing. He knew he could Not extend that thing all the way Up to the landing without Shish Kabobing several individuals standing on The Steps. All of this chicanery being due to his Incorrect positioning of Lovelady. You have exposed Mytton and his intentionally misleading visual aids. He's Toast

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1116 on: December 04, 2019, 01:36:51 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1117 on: December 04, 2019, 01:40:06 AM »

AWESOME, thanks Pat Speer's he's proven all Ford's 3D graphics and self serving guesses were way off and the shadow hits the back doorway a little less than halfway and funnily enough the railing was forward of halfway, thanks Royell, you're too stoopid to know why, but you've made my day, I bet Ford will be real pissed now! Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1117 on: December 04, 2019, 01:40:06 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1118 on: December 04, 2019, 01:43:35 AM »
Mr Mytton says he believes Mr Lovelady is several feet back on the landing. (No, really!) Of course he believes nothing of the sort, but he knows there's literally no other option left him if he is to continue prostituting his Soopah-Doopah-3D-Talents to the lost cause of Lone Nutterism.

Except-----back on the landing isn't even an option, because Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is catching no horizontal shadow!  :D

Friends, I urge you to save Mr Mytton's Soopah-Doopah-3D-GIFS and to take screenshots of his posts here---------comedy like this doesn't come around but once in a blue moon!   Thumb1:

The Speer photo taken at 12:30 on 11/22/19 was your coup de grace. That photo cooked his goose. His scrawled handrail shenanigans really look Bogus when compared to the Speer Photo.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1119 on: December 04, 2019, 01:45:27 AM »
It's all over boys, time to get a life.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1119 on: December 04, 2019, 01:45:27 AM »

Mobile View