Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135128 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #760 on: December 03, 2019, 05:21:24 PM »
Advertisement

So Oswald got in front of Lovelady, yet Lovelady said he never saw Oswald, go figure?

:D :D :D

Mr Oswald never got in front of Mr Lovelady, you silly sausage------------Mr Lovelady stepped down and was therefore no longer blocking any of Mr Oswald's head or upper body!

===================> more extensive blackening out required!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #760 on: December 03, 2019, 05:21:24 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #761 on: December 03, 2019, 05:34:23 PM »
This today, friends, from Mr Pat Speer-----------a researcher whose work I esteem very much!-------------over on the Education Forum:

I was in Dallas on the weekend of the anniversary, and found myself standing in front of the TSBD at 12:30. And I looked at the steps from the angle of Altgens. Well, it hit me then that the Lovelady figure in Altgens was standing in the middle of the steps, and not on the far west of the steps, as seems apparent from the photo.

Mr Speer took this photograph at 12:30pm on 11/22/19:

There is simply no physical way that this shadowline can be reconciled with the 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film:

Like I've been telling you people, ain't no shadow on Lovelady!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #762 on: December 03, 2019, 07:11:33 PM »
Just a hint of anything different from their view and they freak out. Do they not know their view is constantly changing with every situation that is challenged. Their investigation amounts to someone else told them it was a LN. They never can start from the beginning or anywhere else in between with any degree of knowledge

Yep-------but this one is not just "different from their view", it destroys everything they have been told (and have in turn been telling us) about the case.

Hence the pressure poor Mr Mytton has been under these last days... he hasn't held up very well, has he?

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #762 on: December 03, 2019, 07:11:33 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #763 on: December 03, 2019, 07:23:15 PM »
This today, friends, from Mr Pat Speer-----------a researcher whose work I esteem very much!-------------over on the Education Forum:

I was in Dallas on the weekend of the anniversary, and found myself standing in front of the TSBD at 12:30. And I looked at the steps from the angle of Altgens. Well, it hit me then that the Lovelady figure in Altgens was standing in the middle of the steps, and not on the far west of the steps, as seems apparent from the photo.

There is simply no physical way that this shadowline can be reconciled with the 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film:

Thumb1:

Beautiful work. Easy to quickly comprehend. The footage taken after the assassination on 11/22/63 showing people walking Up the steps and then onto the landing also clearly displays the shadow does Not even extend remotely close to the handrail.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #764 on: December 03, 2019, 07:41:57 PM »
     Beautiful work. Easy to quickly comprehend. The footage taken after the assassination on 11/22/63 showing people walking Up the steps and then onto the landing also clearly displays the shadow does Not even extend remotely close to the handrail.

Yep!  Thumb1:

Not that we didn't already know all this from the work of Messrs Hackerott & Stancak, not to mention from images like this taken after the tragedy, when the shadow took up more space than at 12.30pm:

Anyone who still thinks this is shadow from the west column down Mr Lovelady frankly needs their head examined...

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 07:42:40 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #764 on: December 03, 2019, 07:41:57 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #765 on: December 03, 2019, 07:49:33 PM »
Yep!  Thumb1:

Not that we didn't already know all this from the work of Messrs Hackerott & Stancak, not to mention from images like this taken after the tragedy, when the shadow took up more space than at 12.30pm:

Anyone who still thinks this is shadow from the west column down Mr Lovelady frankly needs their head examined...

Thumb1:

Yeah, I believe your previous work supported by that Speer Photo has put a stake into the heart of Mytton's Sea Sick Visual Aids. You Nailed him.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #766 on: December 04, 2019, 01:06:17 AM »
In other words--------------and I know it kills you to have to admit it, Mr Mytton!---------------she's on the east side of the center railing in Wiegman:

Even after I explain that the cutout of Lovelady included the lady in black, you still misrepresent my 3D graphic. And again you post my unfinished Altgens 6 graphic, which btw I have finished and posted. What a lowlife.

Since you have such a hard on for the lady in black not moving, I had a closer examination and ironically she is the solution.
The lady in black in both images appears on the same lower step, right next to the railing therefore her position can be triangulated with the permanent fixed geometry of the entrance.
If we had a clear view of the railing, the railing in front of the lady in black is solid and the hidden part behind the lady in black is a dotted line.
We know Lovelady is higher up and must be further behind.
The door frame must also be behind but even further back.

By focusing on the lady in black and rotating the scene around her, whatever is close behind will show little horizontal movement and as objects move away the horizontal distance increases. The door frame will show the greatest movement and anything in between will move less.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #766 on: December 04, 2019, 01:06:17 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #767 on: December 04, 2019, 01:18:48 AM »

Thumb1:

JOHN - If YOU believe Lovelady was standing inside the shadow we see on the Speer Photo, say so. If Not, tip your cap to Ford and walk away. You're Done.