Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135307 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #736 on: December 01, 2019, 06:39:07 PM »
Advertisement
PrayerDude was taking pictures with a camera.  The rest is just parlour games.  But Oswald was busy upstairs killing the president.  So who cares who was standing next to who, or when they were, or what the sun plane was?  Do you realize how rediculous this all is?  I mean, really.....

Well, Mark, it’s because there’s no actual evidence that “Oswald was busy upstairs killing the president”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #736 on: December 01, 2019, 06:39:07 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #737 on: December 01, 2019, 06:47:06 PM »
   Ford - To be fair here, You have a blurry image of what appears to be 2 heads. THAT is all the actual physical evidence you have. On the Hosty Notes it is noted that Oswald claimed to have Gone Outside to watch the "P. Parade". There is Nothing on the Hosty Notes pinpointing a location from which Oswald allegedly watched the "P. Parade". Nothing on the Hosty Notes places Oswald on the TSBD Landing or the TSBD Steps. On top of that, NO EYEWITNESS on 11/22/63 has Ever recounted seeing Oswald on the TSBD Landing or the TSBD Steps before, during, or after the assassination. I find the Jet Black Shadow worthy of discussion/investigation. The Oswald element of your position has absolutely No Evidentiary Foundation what-so-ever.

IIRC, the PrayerPersonImage identity only became an issue after, and because of, the claim that said Image represented LeeHarveyOswald.

In any event, LeeHarveyOswald not being on the stairs/top step/landing during the shooting, does not itself place him at the sixth floor so called sniper's nest.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #738 on: December 01, 2019, 07:04:15 PM »
:D :D :D

Friends, the reason Mr Mytton doesn't want to tell us

-snip-

Thumb1:

Ffs, you can't be serious, how many times and in how many ways can I answer the same question?
In Wiegman the lady in black is blocking the top half of the railing and by me drawing in the whole railing can in no way move the lady in black.

The railing has been recreated as a solid object in both Wiegman and Darnell as a guide to calculating the distance from the railing to Lovelady and unfortunately for you "lady in black" has no bearing on this equation.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #738 on: December 01, 2019, 07:04:15 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #739 on: December 01, 2019, 07:10:32 PM »
Well, Mark, it’s because there’s no actual evidence that “Oswald was busy upstairs killing the president”.

Wow, you've gone full on Caprio, there is a mountain of actual evidence and whether you choose to believe it or not doesn't change the fact that actual evidence does exist.

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #740 on: December 01, 2019, 07:14:49 PM »
Ffs, you can't be serious, how many times and in how many ways can I answer the same question?
In Wiegman the lady in black is blocking the top half of the railing and by me drawing in the whole railing can in no way move the lady in black.

The railing has been recreated as a solid object in both Wiegman and Darnell as a guide to calculating the distance from the railing to Lovelady and unfortunately for you "lady in black" has no bearing on this equation.

JohnM

Whether "the lady in black has no bearing" on the equation or not, why not just answer Ford's question? What side of the handrail do You believe she is on? East Side of the Handrail or West Side of the Handrail?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #740 on: December 01, 2019, 07:14:49 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #741 on: December 01, 2019, 07:17:57 PM »
     Whether "the lady in black has no bearing" on the equation or not, why not just answer Ford's question? What side of the handrail do You believe she is on? East Side of the Handrail or West Side of the Handrail?

Can you read? I answered the question in the post you responded to.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #742 on: December 01, 2019, 07:24:02 PM »
   Ford - To be fair here, You have a blurry image of what appears to be 2 heads. THAT is all the actual physical evidence you have. On the Hosty Notes it is noted that Oswald claimed to have Gone Outside to watch the "P. Parade". There is Nothing on the Hosty Notes pinpointing a location from which Oswald allegedly watched the "P. Parade". Nothing on the Hosty Notes places Oswald on the TSBD Landing or the TSBD Steps. On top of that, NO EYEWITNESS on 11/22/63 has Ever recounted seeing Oswald on the TSBD Landing or the TSBD Steps before, during, or after the assassination. I find the Jet Black Shadow worthy of discussion/investigation. The Oswald element of your position has absolutely No Evidentiary Foundation what-so-ever.

On the contrary, Mr Storing, the case for Mr Oswald having been just behind Mr Lovelady at the time of the assassination is locked down. As is the way with these things, it will take some time for the implications of my finding to sink in with people more generally, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with the intrinsic validity of the claim.

We have
-----------the recently uncovered confirmation that Mr Oswald (as already deduced by smart researchers) did indeed claim to have gone "outside to watch P. parade"
-----------the confirmation (from this) that Mr Oswald's claim in custody was suppressed by the cover-up investigators
-----------the inexplicable (as a natural physical phenomenon) 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film
-----------the double-headed Lovewald creature in Wiegman
-----------the glimpse of sunlit human skin just behind Mr Lovelady in Altgens

This is nothing short of the first truly cogent and watertight claim ever proposed as to Mr Oswald's whereabouts at 12.30pm on 11/22/63.

Now! Let us be quite clear as to how the logical inference to Oswald-Behind-Lovelady is made here:

1. If no one can explain away the magic 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady as an innocent phenomenon (and no one can--------I mean, look at poor Mr Mytton's recent efforts!), then...

2. The only explanatory recourse left to us is doctoring of the film, which raises the question...

3. Why, if unrelated to any Oswaldian presence in Mr Lovelady's immediate vicinity, would anyone have bothered to doctor the film?

You have no answer to #3, do you?

The burning desire of Warren Gullibles to keep Mr Oswald away from that front entrance does not keep Mr Oswald away from that front entrance, no more than the burning desire of the more idiotic and/or pet-theory-driven and/or plain mad CT hobbyists to keep Mr Oswald away from that front entrance can keep Mr Oswald away from that front entrance.

He was there----------

-------------and that unnatural dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady is the smoking gun that establishes his alibi by telling us who that second 'Lovelady' head must belong to----------------

This case, Mr Storing, is not a game that one should want to see play out endlessly for its own sake. It is a matter of truth and justice. Apart from anything else, Mr Oswald's daughters have grown up being told that their father shot JFK. Well, he didn't, and it's important that they----------and everyone else------------know that.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 07:42:17 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #742 on: December 01, 2019, 07:24:02 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #743 on: December 01, 2019, 07:24:42 PM »
   Ford - To be fair here, You have a blurry image of what appears -snip-

:D ;D ;) :D ;) ;D :D ;) :) :D ;D ;)

Hahahahahahahahaha!, even Fords biggest cheerleader has had enough and is deserting Ford.

JohnM