Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135182 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #720 on: December 01, 2019, 01:16:01 PM »
Advertisement
Huh? Sorry but the finished version is just fine, why would I want to disown it?

Why does every post ask questions, don't you know anything, remember it's your thread and you're supposed to be the expert but so far you're just an eggs-spurt!

JohnM

:D Thumb1: Such delightful repartee, Mr Mytton, thank you!

I know exactly where Mr Oswald was at the time of the assassination: he was standing right behind Mr Lovelady. And there ain't a damned thing you can do about it, because you can't step into a time machine and stop him from going out front. No more than you can magic him up to the sixth floor window.

The more you try to explain the magic 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady, the more of a fool and a rogue you keep making of yourself in front of everything. Your Lone Nutter buddies must be squirming as they watch your pitiful performance!  :D

Speaking of which!

"I, Mr John Mytton, believe that the lady here is standing on the ___________________ side of the center railing."

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #720 on: December 01, 2019, 01:16:01 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #721 on: December 01, 2019, 01:17:40 PM »
Nope, all you could come up with was a broadcast 'from NBC Archives' that went out to the American public in 1988:D

The sum total of your argument now seems to be that blackening a bunch of movie frames would have been technically impossible in 1963. Good luck selling that!

It may be interesting that a scam artist like you, Mr Mytton, expresses displeasure at the quality of the work of other scam artists (those who doctored Wiegman), but it's hardly probative now, is it?

I have established Mr Oswald's alibi. All you've done is establish your own mendacity----------and the fact that you are a really sore loser!  Thumb1:

Nope, all you could come up with was a broadcast 'from NBC Archives' that went out to the American public in 1988:D

Wow, just how deep does this conspiracy go?

The sum total of your argument now seems to be that blackening a bunch of movie frames would have been technically impossible in 1963. Good luck selling that!

Just how paranoid are you?

It may be interesting that a scam artist like you, Mr Mytton, expresses displeasure at the quality of the work of other scam artists (those who doctored Wiegman), but it's hardly probative now, is it?

Where have I scammed anyone, all my graphics place Lovelady nearer the wall and you can't handle the truth!

I have established Mr Oswald's alibi.

No you haven't

All you've done is establish your own mendacity----------and the fact that you are a really sore loser!  Thumb1:

Your thesaurus is getting a real workout -----------and sorry but I already won. Lovelady CANNOT be to the right.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #722 on: December 01, 2019, 01:20:19 PM »
sorry but I already won. Lovelady CANNOT be to the right.

:D

Painfully for you, the lady in the black top needs to be on the west side of the railing for your garbage GIF to work its dark magic. And that's what you don't want to admit!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #722 on: December 01, 2019, 01:20:19 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #723 on: December 01, 2019, 01:22:11 PM »

Speaking of which!

Yes Alan, explain why they painted a shadow onto Lovelady to hide Oswald who was behind and explain why they left Oswald's head in shot?
Btw I'm not going to let this go, the very foundation of your moronic theory is illogical.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #724 on: December 01, 2019, 01:33:55 PM »
:D

Painfully for you, the lady in the black top needs to be on the west side of the railing for your garbage GIF to work its dark magic. And that's what you don't want to admit!  Thumb1:

You're not grasping the basic principle, the entire railing was drawn in as a solid object and is exactly where it should be in real life and it's relationship as compared to Lovelady is the point of this debate.
So I ask again for the hundredth time what relevance does the lady in black have and if by necessity, I drew part of the railing over her to establish the location of the railing, how does that affect where Lovelady was?
Do you understand how stupid you look with this constant irrelevant question?

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 01:35:14 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #724 on: December 01, 2019, 01:33:55 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #725 on: December 01, 2019, 02:03:43 PM »

This is what happens if Mr Lovelady is put leaning forward at the edge of the landing:

Were Mr Hackerott to move Mr Lovelady back to where you're saying he is---------------------i.e. deep on the landing--------------------why he would disappear from Altgens' sight!

Oops!  :D

I am fully aware of where Lovelady is in Altgens and if it had anything to do with Wiegman, I might actually care.
But like I said you can't rely on cartoons to simulate reality, OUCH!

Btw I truly am sorry for using you as my punching bag but with a mouth like yours, you deserve to be smacked around.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 02:04:55 PM by John Mytton »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #726 on: December 01, 2019, 03:31:09 PM »
I already deleted this accidentally posted graphic way before the above comment, Naughty naughty. Next time check before making a jackass of yourself.

The 3D Mytton method proves beyond all doubt that Lovelady must be to our left in Darnell, perspective doesn't lie.

JohnM

The translation to the above = YOU Created a Frankenstein Monster of a GIF, that FORD put a torch to. Hence, your being forced to move on, (delete it), and Create another.  Your concoctions are solely constructed to corroborate whatever your fanciful point might be at that point in time. Your GIF's and Cartoons are NOT based on  Fact. Much like Dr Frankenstein, I give You credit for being Creative and having a Vivid Imagination. The positives End There.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 03:31:58 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #726 on: December 01, 2019, 03:31:09 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #727 on: December 01, 2019, 03:52:42 PM »
In case we have any late comers this is what's being discussed, Alan Ford believes that the shadow on Lovelady was painted on before the footage was aired at 3:14 PM ET, yes seriously, even on heavily motion blurred frames, and in addition this genius says that the reason for this deception was to paint out Oswald but another GIANT hole in this theory is that they left Oswald's head in the film, go figure, conspirators are brilliant at all the odd stops but are utter morons at the even stops.

Part 2 coming soon.

JohnM

John - Just for my own reference, is something posted on YouTube your source for quoting a 3:14 EST = 2:14 CST TV airing time of the Wiegman snippet above? We know for a Fact that Wiegman was filming and running around Parkland Hospital shortly after the JFK Limo arrived there. Considering the Wiegman film had to be prepped/edited for TV broadcast, and giving Wiegman an ETA at Parkland of roughly 12:45 leaves little time in between. I ask as I do Not want to reference this 2:14 CST airing in the future if it is Sketchy = YouTube based. Thanks