Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135219 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #712 on: December 01, 2019, 12:32:56 PM »
Advertisement
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I gave you links to "perspective 101" but you ignored my help and now we laugh at your failure.

Btw Alan, are you ever going to prove where Lovelady is actually standing because so far you haven't proven squat and what you think you see isn't an answer.

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

Stop crying, Mr Mytton, and just answer the question:

Which side of the center railing is this lady standing?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #712 on: December 01, 2019, 12:32:56 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #713 on: December 01, 2019, 12:43:57 PM »
Talk about projection!  :D

Now, Mr Mytton, I'm so glad you have recovered sufficiently from your sheer and utter mortification (not to mention your impotent fury!) to feel in a position to present us with a 'finished graphic' of Altgens:

Happily, it is--------in its own way---------just as hilariously mad as your earlier effort.

For you really do seem to be laboring under the delusion that a Mr Lovelady standing several feet back on the landing would have been visible to Mr Altgens. Well I've got news for you: he wouldn't!

This is what happens if Mr Lovelady is put leaning forward at the edge of the landing:

Were Mr Hackerott to move Mr Lovelady back to where you're saying he is---------------------i.e. deep on the landing--------------------why he would disappear from Altgens' sight!

Oops!  :D

My "sheer and utter mortification" and "impotent fury" Are you serious you can't beat my graphics and now you come back with juvenile unrelated ad-homs, you really aren't very good at this.
And your CGI cartoon of Altgens 6 is equally not very helpful and since Altgens 6 wasn't simultaneous with either Wiegamn or Darnell it's a waste of my time.
Try again and prove that Lovelady hasn't moved between Altgens 6 and Weigman?
As I said at the start, insulting my "crap graphics" isn't getting you any closer to proving Lovelady had a shadow painted over him, where's your proof, the whole community is waiting with baited breath.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #714 on: December 01, 2019, 12:46:08 PM »
Stop crying, Mr Mytton, and just answer the question:

Thumb1:

Why the endless pointless diversions and what has "lady in black" got to do with the shadow on Lovelady?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #714 on: December 01, 2019, 12:46:08 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #715 on: December 01, 2019, 12:59:16 PM »
And your CGI cartoon of Altgens 6 is equally not very helpful and since Altgens 6 wasn't simultaneous with either Wiegamn or Darnell it's a waste of my time.

So now you're disowning your second Altgens GIF along with your first one? Good call!  Thumb1:

Now! Do you believe that Mr Lovelady appears in Altgens before or after he stoops down to tie his shoelaces in Wiegman?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #716 on: December 01, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »
In case we have any late comers this is what's being discussed, Alan Ford believes that the shadow on Lovelady was painted on before the footage was aired at 3:14 PM ET, yes seriously, even on heavily motion blurred frames, and in addition this genius says that the reason for this deception was to paint out Oswald but another GIANT hole in this theory is that they left Oswald's head in the film, go figure, conspirators are brilliant at all the odd stops but are utter morons at the even stops.

Part 2 coming soon.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #716 on: December 01, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #717 on: December 01, 2019, 01:01:48 PM »
Why the endless pointless diversions and what has "lady in black" got to do with the shadow on Lovelady?

JohnM

:D :D :D

Oh but you know exactly what she has to do with the 'shadow' on Mr Lovelady---------------that's why you keep running away from the question!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #718 on: December 01, 2019, 01:06:44 PM »
In case we have any late comers this is what's being discussed, Alan Ford believes that the shadow on Lovelady was painted on before the footage was aired at 3:14 PM ET

Nope, all you could come up with was a broadcast 'from NBC Archives' that went out to the American public in 1988:D

The sum total of your argument now seems to be that blackening a bunch of movie frames would have been technically impossible in 1963. Good luck selling that!

, yes seriously, even on heavily motion blurred frames, and in addition this genius says that the reason for this deception was to paint out Oswald but another GIANT hole in this theory is that they left Oswald's head in the film, go figure, conspirators are brilliant at all the odd stops but are utter morons at the even stops.

It may be interesting that a scam artist like you, Mr Mytton, expresses displeasure at the quality of the work of other scam artists (those who doctored Wiegman), but it's hardly probative now, is it?

I have established Mr Oswald's alibi. All you've done is establish your own mendacity----------and the fact that you are a really sore loser!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #718 on: December 01, 2019, 01:06:44 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #719 on: December 01, 2019, 01:08:45 PM »
So now you're disowning your second Altgens GIF along with your first one? Good call!  Thumb1:

Now! Do you believe that Mr Lovelady appears in Altgens before or after he stoops down to tie his shoelaces in Wiegman?

So now you're disowning your second Altgens GIF along with your first one? Good call!

Huh? Sorry but the finished version is just fine, why would I want to disown it?

Why does every post ask questions, don't you know anything, remember it's your thread and you're supposed to be the expert but so far you're just an eggs-spurt!

JohnM