Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135233 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2019, 06:02:54 AM »
Advertisement
:D :D :D

But I haven't altered what you posted one jot, Mr Mytton. Here it is, just as you posted it:

From a post that was edited before you even made your first reply and on top of that you stole my unfinished image and uploaded it to your own library and now you keep reposting the unfinished image as way to deceive members about my work. The wording is not exact but the very spirit of this rule is being violated.

Quotes, images and /or articles from members of this forum, or from outside sources, must not be altered in a manner that is designed to deceive, and must reference the name of the who is person being quoted. Changing a persons quoted blue box words in ANY way is not allowed.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2006.0.html

If you think that it's ethical to be so dishonest then I'm afraid that doesn't say very nice things about your upbringing.

Anyway the facts speak for themselves, there is no way you can get Lovelady to the right in Darnell, the perspective from those angles are locked in.

Btw Alan beside you saying it doesn't look right what proof if any have you bought to this discussion?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2019, 06:02:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #705 on: December 01, 2019, 06:23:05 AM »
From a post that was edited before you even made your first reply and on top of that you stole my unfinished image and uploaded it to your own library and now you keep reposting the unfinished image as way to deceive members about my work. The wording is not exact but the very spirit of this rule is being violated.

Quotes, images and /or articles from members of this forum, or from outside sources, must not be altered in a manner that is designed to deceive, and must reference the name of the who is person being quoted. Changing a persons quoted blue box words in ANY way is not allowed.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2006.0.html

If you think that it's ethical to be so dishonest then I'm afraid that doesn't say very nice things about your upbringing.

Anyway the facts speak for themselves, there is no way you can get Lovelady to the right in Darnell, the perspective from those angles are locked in.

Btw Alan beside you saying it doesn't look right what proof if any have you bought to this discussion?

JohnM

Sorry, Mr Mytton, if you post something on this forum then it's fair game. As for your giving lectures on ethics and honesty, well I've heard it all!

Here's what you posted:

Quite revealing of your Soopah-Doopah-3D-Method, eh? You'll never live this down! Maybe you might accept bespoke GIF-requests from members? 'Hi John, big fan of your work. I'd like a GIF proving that JFK was sitting in front of Connally in the limousine please'. You know, that kind of thing? :D

Now!

How many times are you going to evade my simple question?

Which side of the center railing is this lady standing?

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2019, 06:58:42 AM »

Sorry, Mr Mytton, if you post something on this forum then it's fair game. As for your giving lectures on ethics and honesty, well I've heard it all!

Here's what you posted:

Fair game?, so you think posting an unfinished graphic from a post that was edited before you even replied is fair game, thanks for admitting that all you have left is to present a dishonest argument.
So far your proof of Lovelady's position is "I can see it, now you prove I'm wrong", well Alan the 3D doesn't lie, as long as the corresponding points are married up it's mathematically perfect, and there is no way you are getting Lovelady near that railing and resorting to these every devious technique to refute my work isn't helping your credibility.

When Lovelady is placed on the opposite side all hell breaks loose.

https://i.postimg.cc/9FHc4w5Q/love-entrance-shadowb.gif

Now post my "unfinished graphic" as a response because that's all you got and I'm actually enjoying watching you squirm.
Then fill us in how about how they painted a shadow onto Lovelady but forgot to paint out Oswald's head, Doh!
Or how they did or the forgery within a day?
Or why they just didn't snip out the half a second with Lovelady and Oswald?

JohnM

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:30:38 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2019, 06:58:42 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #707 on: December 01, 2019, 09:03:00 AM »

Quite revealing of your Soopah-Doopah-3D-Method, eh? You'll never live this down! Maybe you might accept bespoke GIF-requests from members? 'Hi John, big fan of your work. I'd like a GIF proving that JFK was sitting in front of Connally in the limousine please'. You know, that kind of thing? :D

How is an unfinished graphic that I took down before you even posted your first response revealing of anything besides your dishonesty? And I do hope you "never let me live it down" because my response will always show the character of someone who considers an immoral act as "fair game".

Getting back to the real subject of Lovelady's shadow, my irrefutable "Mytton 3D Wonder" proves perspective doesn't lie and Lovelady cannot exist to the right in Darnell, it's impossible. Lovelady was and always will be at that moment in the shadow and so far there's not a thing that you can do to refute it.

Btw we know you think my graphics are crap, so from your perspective they can't prove or disprove where Lovelady is standing and you are still left with the responsibility of proving that Lovelady is not in the shadow or have you forgotten?, but I bet your next post will be more of my graphics which ironically by your definition can't prove squat and therefore cannot prove your theory, which so far is "Alan sees something, but Alan can't prove it! Hilarious!

JohnM

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:25:53 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #708 on: December 01, 2019, 10:30:47 AM »
Because of the dramatic parallax shift and lack of detail in Altgens, at first this morph was a little confusing as seen in the last half dozen Alan Ford posts, but after a little effort it actually turned out pretty good. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Vs my original "unfinished" version which was deleted before anyone posted a reply which is apparently "fair game" in Alan Ford's world. Because Alan can't win with brains Alan fights with deceit, what a man.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 11:54:44 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #708 on: December 01, 2019, 10:30:47 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #709 on: December 01, 2019, 12:20:32 PM »
Getting back to the real subject of Lovelady's shadow, my irrefutable "Mytton 3D Wonder" proves perspective doesn't lie and Lovelady cannot exist to the right in Darnell, it's impossible. Lovelady was and always will be at that moment in the shadow and so far there's not a thing that you can do to refute it.

Which side of the center railing is this lady standing?

If you're so sure of your Soopah-Doopah-3D-Darnell-Wiegman-GIF, Mr Mytton, you will happily answer the question! Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #710 on: December 01, 2019, 12:30:59 PM »
Soopah-Doopah-3D-Darnell-Wiegman-GIF

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I gave you links to "perspective 101" but you ignored my help and now we laugh at your failure.

Btw Alan, are you ever going to prove where Lovelady is actually standing because so far you haven't proven squat and what you think you see isn't an answer.

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #710 on: December 01, 2019, 12:30:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #711 on: December 01, 2019, 12:31:27 PM »
Because Alan can't win with brains Alan fights with deceit, what a man.

Talk about projection!  :D

Now, Mr Mytton, I'm so glad you have recovered sufficiently from your sheer and utter mortification (not to mention your impotent fury!) to feel in a position to present us with a 'finished graphic' of Altgens:

Happily, it is--------in its own way---------just as hilariously mad as your earlier effort.

For you really do seem to be laboring under the delusion that a Mr Lovelady standing several feet back on the landing would have been visible to Mr Altgens. Well I've got news for you: he wouldn't!

This is what happens if Mr Lovelady is put leaning forward at the edge of the landing:

Were Mr Hackerott to move Mr Lovelady back to where you're saying he is---------------------i.e. deep on the landing--------------------why he would disappear from Altgens' sight!

Oops!  :D