Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136824 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #696 on: December 01, 2019, 04:52:15 AM »
Advertisement
And--------------in case you missed it-----------------he still hasn't told us which side of the center railing this lady is standing on!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!  :D

What has the "lady in black" got to do with the shadow on Lovelady?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #696 on: December 01, 2019, 04:52:15 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #697 on: December 01, 2019, 04:55:49 AM »
Attention Alan, you can't argue with physics!

Here's a cutout of Lovelady from Wiegman placed near the railing and nearer the wall in Darnell to see where Lovelady fits in 3D space and because of perspective Lovelady MUST be on the left side in Darnell. You lose!

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #698 on: December 01, 2019, 05:00:55 AM »
I removed this unfinished graphic before you made your post and to keep showing an edited post of an unfinished graphic is incredibly dishonest but typical of your pathetic tactics.
Unfortunately for you and your stupid "paint it black theory", is the following graphic, there is no way you can place Lovelady anywhere but to our left, you can fight it all you want but you cannot argue with perspective.

JohnM

:D :D :D

Please, Mr Mytton, don't beat yourself up too much over your 'unfinished graphic'--------

It's every bit as good as your Darnell-To-Wiegman graphics!

Besides, it offers impressive proof that you have the great gift of proving anything at all you wish through your Soopah-Doopah 3D MethodThumb1:

Now!

Which side of the center railing is this lady standing on?

Try answering without using your safe word, 'perspective'!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #698 on: December 01, 2019, 05:00:55 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #699 on: December 01, 2019, 05:03:56 AM »
Attention Alan, you can't argue with physics!

You're quite right, Mr Mytton-------------the center railing is a physical object!  Thumb1:

Which side of it is the lady standing?

You know, the lady who------------because you annoyingly can't uncouple her from Mr Lovelady-----------appears twice in the same frame in your Soopah-Doopah 3D Gif:D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 05:17:19 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2019, 05:16:15 AM »
Friends, in case you're wondering what poor Mr Mytton was up to when he put together this hilarious gif------------

-------------he was trying to find a way of reconciling

a) his barmy claim that Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is deep on the landing (studying the texture of the west wall, one presumes, even as he applies luminescent paint to his face to counteract the horizontal shadow and readies himself to bend down and tie his shoelaces)

with

b) the inconvenient evidence offered by the Altgens photograph.

The scam was to sell us the soopah-doopah-barmy idea that Mr Lovelady is deep on the landing in Altgens too. All a matter of-------------you guessed it---------------'perspective'...  :D

Hands up who thinks Mr Mytton should have left well alone!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 05:17:58 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2019, 05:16:15 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #701 on: December 01, 2019, 05:18:59 AM »

Please, Mr Mytton, don't beat yourself up too much over your 'unfinished graphic'--------

I told you repeatedly it was an unfinished graphic which I clearly edited before you even made your first post but now you keep reposting this unfinished graphic and trying to deceive members about the quality of my work, this is a clear rule violation and will not be tolerated. Either argue my published works on their own merit or face the consequences. Next time I won't be so courteous.

Quotes, images and /or articles from members of this forum, or from outside sources, must not be altered in a manner that is designed to deceive, and must reference the name of the who is person being quoted. Changing a persons quoted blue box words in ANY way is not allowed.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2006.0.html

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #702 on: December 01, 2019, 05:19:50 AM »
Friends, in case you're wondering what poor Mr Mytton was up to when he put together this hilarious gif------------

I told you repeatedly it was an unfinished graphic which I clearly edited before you even made your first post but now you keep reposting this unfinished graphic and trying to deceive members about the quality of my work, this is a clear rule violation and will not be tolerated. Either argue my published works on their own merit or face the consequences. Next time I won't be so courteous.

Quotes, images and /or articles from members of this forum, or from outside sources, must not be altered in a manner that is designed to deceive, and must reference the name of the who is person being quoted. Changing a persons quoted blue box words in ANY way is not allowed.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 05:21:11 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #702 on: December 01, 2019, 05:19:50 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #703 on: December 01, 2019, 05:25:05 AM »

JohnM

But I haven't altered what you posted one jot, Mr Mytton. Here it is, just as you posted it:

And I've made sure to state clearly that it is your work!  Thumb1:

The fact that you're embarrassed by the insight this gif gives into your Soopah-Doopah-3D-Method is neither my problem nor a contravention of the rules of this forum!  Thumb1: