Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135300 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #688 on: December 01, 2019, 04:20:24 AM »
Advertisement
Is the thread and conversation about the shadow on Lovelady or the "lady in black", why are you so obsessed with the "lady in black", she has zero to do with Lovelady's shadow and if I draw a railing's full length relative to the entrance and Lovelady, then tell me how the "lady in black" affects Lovelady's shadow?

JohnM

:D

Which side of the center railing do you believe the lady is standing on, Mr Mytton?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:21:10 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #688 on: December 01, 2019, 04:20:24 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #689 on: December 01, 2019, 04:20:52 AM »

Except I didn't ask about Mr Lovelady, but about the lady in black!

Which side of the center railing is she, Mr Mytton?

Thumb1:

He will Not go on the record and answer your question. I have exposed his believing that the Wiegman Film and the Darnell Film captured the TSBD Steps/Lovelady at the same point in time is Wrong. The foundation supporting his Lovelady Position Theory has been Destroyed. Expect to see some more pointless squiggles outta him.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:22:04 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #690 on: December 01, 2019, 04:23:36 AM »
   He will Not go on the record and answer your question. I have exposed his believing that the Wiegman Film and the Darnell Film captured the TSBD Steps/Lovelady at the same point in time is Wrong.

He's not claiming anything of the sort, Mr Storing (and where is Lovelady in Darnell?). He's just trying to move Mr Lovelady as far west in Wiegman as he thinks he can get away with. Unfortunately, he's not getting away with it!  Thumb1:

His latest Altgens make-and-do gif shows that he's gone into full panic mode!  :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:25:46 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #690 on: December 01, 2019, 04:23:36 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #691 on: December 01, 2019, 04:25:52 AM »
(~Facepalm~)

This gif all on its owneo discredits the Soopah-Doopah Mytton 3D Method!. :D :D :D

I already deleted this accidentally posted graphic way before the above comment, Naughty naughty. Next time check before making a jackass of yourself.

The 3D Mytton method proves beyond all doubt that Lovelady must be to our left in Darnell, perspective doesn't lie.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:27:51 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #692 on: December 01, 2019, 04:34:37 AM »
He's not claiming anything of the sort, Mr Storing (and where is Lovelady in Darnell?). He's just trying to move Mr Lovelady as far west in Wiegman as he thinks he can get away with. Unfortunately, he's not getting away with it!  Thumb1:

His latest Altgens make-and-do gif shows that he's gone into full panic mode!  :D

He's not claiming anything of the sort, Mr Storing (and where is Lovelady in Darnell?).

Storing's stupid!

He's just trying to move Mr Lovelady as far west in Wiegman as he thinks he can get away with. Unfortunately, he's not getting away with it!

There is no way you can place Lovelady to our right in Darnell, Perspective, simply will not allow it.

I deleted the image virtually straight away and since you have no life and are jumping on every one of my posts almost immediately, you didn't realize you made a big mistake. No worries just pay attention next time.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:40:15 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #692 on: December 01, 2019, 04:34:37 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #693 on: December 01, 2019, 04:41:18 AM »
Friends, the normally unembarrassable Mr Mytton is mortified because he's just let the cat out of the bag!

The Soopah-Doopah 3D Mytton Method which yielded this garbage-----------

-----------is the same Soopah-Doopah 3D Mytton Method which yielded this garbage------------

Word to the wise!

When Mr Mytton uses the word 'perspective', you can safely translate it as 'Please don't look too closely at this gif I've just posted'!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #694 on: December 01, 2019, 04:43:46 AM »
And--------------in case you missed it-----------------he still hasn't told us which side of the center railing this lady is standing on!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #694 on: December 01, 2019, 04:43:46 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #695 on: December 01, 2019, 04:49:36 AM »
Friends, the normally unembarrassable Mr Mytton is mortified because he's just let the cat out of the bag!

The Soopah-Doopah 3D Mytton Method which yielded this garbage-----------

I removed this unfinished graphic before you made your post and to keep showing an edited post of an unfinished graphic is incredibly dishonest but typical of your pathetic tactics.
Unfortunately for you and your stupid "paint it black theory", is the following graphic, there is no way you can place Lovelady anywhere but to our left, you can fight it all you want but you cannot argue with perspective.

JohnM