Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136747 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #680 on: December 01, 2019, 12:23:43 AM »
Advertisement
    Based on where You have positioned Lovelady in relation to the Upper End of the Handrail, YOU have Lovelady standing on The Steps and Not the Landing. Where EXACTLY do you claim to have Lovelady standing on the Wiegman Image YOU have posted as Your visual aid? Be VERY Careful Here.

Lovelady has to be slightly lower in Darnell otherwise the relative spatial positioning makes even less sense.

Here's Lovelady up higher and let's see what happens?

The results are not good, not good at all, care to try again.

If Darnell captured Lovelady at the same time as Wiegman he must be to our left and lower in Darnell, you can't argue with physics.
Your theory ceases to be, well not your theory because you've never had an original idea in your entire life and instead of thinking you spend your time endorsing other peoples stupidity, nice!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #680 on: December 01, 2019, 12:23:43 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #681 on: December 01, 2019, 03:15:26 AM »
 :D :D :D

Which side of the center railing is this lady standing on, Mr Mytton?

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2019, 03:30:09 AM »
Lovelady has to be slightly lower in Darnell otherwise the relative spatial positioning makes even less sense.

Here's Lovelady up higher and let's see what happens?

The results are not good, not good at all, care to try again.

If Darnell captured Lovelady at the same time as Wiegman he must be to our left and lower in Darnell, you can't argue with physics.
Your theory ceases to be, well not your theory because you've never had an original idea in your entire life and instead of thinking you spend your time endorsing other peoples stupidity, nice!

JohnM

Who exactly has Proven that the Wiegman Film and the  Darnell Film captured Lovelady at the same time? Answer = No One has. These 2 films Did Not capture the TSBD Steps/Lovelady at the same point in time.  The Wiegman Film shows that DPD Officer Bakers' motorcycle is Not yet standing at the Elm St. Curb. The Darnell Film shows Officer Bakers' motorcycle IS standing at the Elm St. Curb.  You, just like many before you have done, are placing a WRONG Time Stamping on a JFK Assassination Film in order to prove a point. Nice try, but Wrong and historically damaging. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2019, 03:30:09 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #683 on: December 01, 2019, 03:58:47 AM »

Thumb1:

The following image is the cut-out of Lovelady and I simply used a body shape for Lovelady which happened to include the lady in black's face and since they were not physically attached I didn't feel it was worth the time to remove the face because no sane person would ever make such a nonsensical connection but highlighting it in a misleading 2D comparison is pathetic,-sigh- I'm not surprised, you've been way out of your depth since day 1.

When comparing the two images of the entrance and inserting Lovelady in the same exact position, the only way that Lovelady can exist is to our left in Darnell, even fantasies canna break the laws of physics.

Btw why do you keep asking the same question over and over and over that I keep answering over and over and over?

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:11:58 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #684 on: December 01, 2019, 03:59:45 AM »

Thumb1:

deleted
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:02:37 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #684 on: December 01, 2019, 03:59:45 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #685 on: December 01, 2019, 04:10:50 AM »
Even though the distances and ratios are a little off, there is no way that Lovelady in Altgen's 6 is near that railing

:D

Except I didn't ask about Mr Lovelady, but about the lady in black!

Which side of the center railing is she, Mr Mytton?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #686 on: December 01, 2019, 04:17:23 AM »

(~Facepalm~)

This gif all on its owneo discredits the Soopah-Doopah Mytton 3D Method!. :D :D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #686 on: December 01, 2019, 04:17:23 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #687 on: December 01, 2019, 04:18:41 AM »

Except I didn't ask about Mr Lovelady, but about the lady in black!

Is the thread and conversation about the shadow on Lovelady or the "lady in black", why are you so obsessed with the "lady in black", she has zero to do with Lovelady's shadow and if I draw a railing's full length relative to the entrance and Lovelady, then tell me how the "lady in black" affects Lovelady's shadow?

JohnM