Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135285 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #664 on: November 28, 2019, 08:51:39 AM »
Advertisement
Thanks Thomas, you're right that's another problem, the conspirators had to quickly assemble a crew and this crew already had their hands full with altering Altgens, Zapruder, the backyard photos and all the other films/photos that contradicted these alterations and to think that all these alterations remained unseen until this latest band of clueless wonders stomped onto the scene.

Question! How do you know when a Lone Nutter is feeling the heat?

Answer! When he resorts to Von Pein-style strawman arguments!

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #664 on: November 28, 2019, 08:51:39 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #665 on: November 28, 2019, 08:58:20 AM »
Thanks Thomas, you're right that's another problem, the conspirators had to quickly assemble a crew and this crew already had their hands full with altering Altgens, Zapruder, the backyard photos and all the other films/photos that contradicted these alterations and to think that all these alterations remained unseen until this latest band of clueless wonders stomped onto the scene.
There's never been a photo/film alteration conspiracy that Storing hasn't fully embraced with every fibre of his existence and without fail every scientific LNer explanation for why Storing is wrong is "rubbish/nonsense/false/a cheat/etc/etc", like when he tried to convince that Zapruder didn't match Altgens, Baker couldn't see through the glass vestibule window, Mumford, timelines, black levels, etc, etc. It's an endless list of stoopidity, that never has an explanation and again and again he says "I see something wrong, you prove it to my biased amateur/novice/layman satisfaction or it's proof of fakery"

The size of Lovelady's head in a 16mm frame is way smaller than a pinhead yet some sfx experts tracked Lovelady and in about 5-6 hours accurately painted in a shadow consistently from frame to frame onto the jerkiest handheld footage imaginable and another insurmountable problem is matching the right shade of black that seamlessly blends with the rest of the shadows in the frame and is another reason why this is just ridiculous.

JohnM
Hey John, aye you ever going to show Oswald in the 6th-floor window or any window before during or after this period you are referring to. You can't though, can you? I wonder where he was, not in any window and you don't see him on the steps?
Come on John, we know he was not in any window, show us the picture of Oswald in a window with a gun..but you can't

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #666 on: November 28, 2019, 09:13:46 AM »
Hey John, aye you ever going to show Oswald in the 6th-floor window or any window before during or after this period you are referring to. You can't though, can you? I wonder where he was, not in any window and you don't see him on the steps?
Come on John, we know he was not in any window, show us the picture of Oswald in a window with a gun..but you can't

Kleinschmidt,

There's movement in the window in the Robert Hughes film.

Must have been an evil, evil, evil CIA guy, huh?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 09:14:18 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #666 on: November 28, 2019, 09:13:46 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #667 on: November 28, 2019, 04:32:34 PM »

“Movement”, LOL.

If “movement” = Oswald, then Oswald is all over the front steps.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #668 on: November 28, 2019, 04:49:06 PM »
In the following image from the NBC archives, the shadowed areas don't look identical, what do you think you see and then tell me what this has to do with the shadow on Lovelady?
Btw some videos out there have had their contrast either lowed or raised to bring out or hide certain details, I absolutely hate that people like you who have zero understanding have done such critical damage to the historical record, so I also have to deal with you and your buddies stuffing up these very important images, thanks for nothing, next time think before you act!

JohnM

Plain and Simple, (1) YOU stated this was a Rush Job to get it on the air, and (2) YOU pulled it off of YouTube = Exceptionally BAD Resolution. This is why the inside of the Car and The Steps/Landing area are identically JET BLACK. Bad + Bad = BAD

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #668 on: November 28, 2019, 04:49:06 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #669 on: November 28, 2019, 11:35:24 PM »
Mr Mytton, can you confirm that the source for the Wiegman footage you have been using is in fact a home recording of an NBC broadcast from 22 November 1988?

Thank you! Thumb1:

Mytton Fails So Far!

1. Lovelady was way to the west of the center railing and so caught natural shadow? ================> EPIC FAIL! :D

2. Lovelady was several feet back on the landing (maybe bending down to do his laces) and so caught natural shadow? ================>EPIC FAIL! :D  :D

3. We have provably original NBC footage whose early broadcast proves there wasn't enough time to alter Wiegman? ================> EPIC FAIL! :D  :D :D

Anyone else want to try offering us a rational counter-explanation for this dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady?

Because if Mr Mytton is the best Team Keep LHO Away From That Entranceway have got, then Team Keep LHO Away From That Entranceway really are well and truly screwed!

Thumb1:

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #670 on: November 29, 2019, 09:21:49 AM »
Kleinschmidt,

Must have been an evil, evil, evil CIA guy, huh?

--  MWT  ;)
So you can't see Oswald on the steps and you just admitted that you did not see Oswald anywhere else. 
Thanks, I don't see Oswald in a window or anywhere else either. I always knew he didn't do it, but it just took you some time.
I accept your apologies in advance

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #670 on: November 29, 2019, 09:21:49 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #671 on: November 29, 2019, 08:31:59 PM »
So you can't see Oswald on the steps and you just admitted that you did not see Oswald anywhere else. 
Thanks, I don't see Oswald in a window or anywhere else either. I always knew he didn't do it, but it just took you some time.
I accept your apologies in advance

Kleinschmidt,

Your wellspring of self-delusion is always flowing and evidently bottomless.

You're tapped right into The  River Styx.

Go to The Lethe Pub and Grill and fahgeddaboutit, comrade.

And take your damned Shades with ya.

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 05:34:56 AM by Thomas Graves »