Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135279 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #640 on: November 25, 2019, 07:24:18 PM »
Advertisement
my suspicion IF Oswald is out there somewhere, that Oswald is in the area behind Lovelady but just LEFT of Buell W. Frazier.

In effect, Oswald came out behind everyone, and positions himself in the space between Prayerblob and Buell W Frazier and its THIS space which had to be darkened out.

Your point about PrayerPerson not being blacked out of Wiegman is well taken, Mr Mason. Thumb1:

As for Mr Oswald's precise whereabouts in that entrance, we thankfully don't need to speculate:

The first Wiegman frames show Mr Oswald at Mr Lovelady's left (i.e. east!) shoulder, after which his head moves west------------

-----------and Altgens shows a tiny portion of Mr Oswald peeking out behind Mr Lovelady's left:

Altgens therefore must have been taken just before those first Wiegman frames. Certainly not after them, as Mr Lovelady has stepped down by then.

This is not a fire drill, folks, this really is the official story burning down to the ground! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 07:42:42 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #640 on: November 25, 2019, 07:24:18 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #641 on: November 26, 2019, 01:03:46 AM »
Your point about PrayerPerson not being blacked out of Wiegman is well taken, Mr Mason. Thumb1:

Altgens therefore must have been taken just before those first Wiegman frames. Certainly not after them, as Mr Lovelady has stepped down by then.

This is not a fire drill, folks, this really is the official story burning down to the ground! Thumb1:

it looks to me like that right side of tie man (is this supposed to be Bill Shelly?) is of the same texture as Loveladys shirt. How is that possible if thats supposed to be a solid BLACK suit that tie guy/Shelly? is wearing?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 01:06:45 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #642 on: November 26, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »
it looks to me like that right side of tie man (is this supposed to be Bill Shelly?) is of the same texture as Loveladys shirt. How is that possible if thats supposed to be a solid BLACK suit that tie guy/Shelly? is wearing?

Easy-----it's not Mr Shelley!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #642 on: November 26, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #643 on: November 26, 2019, 09:04:18 PM »
Now!

Let us remind ourselves of a key fact here---------------Mr Lovelady is seen in the Hughes film on a low step over by the west of the entranceway when JFK actually passes the building:

He then moves east towards the center railing and up several steps in order to keep JFK's limousine in view. Both Altgens and (then) Wiegman capture him straining to do just that, though his posture does not remain quite the same from Altgens to Wiegman (compare position of tshirt relative to head!):

Mr Lovelady gets in Mr Oswald's way...

Hence the movement of Mr Oswald's head:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 09:09:06 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #644 on: November 27, 2019, 02:16:42 AM »
Now!

Let us remind ourselves of a key fact here---------------Mr Lovelady is seen in the Hughes film on a low step over by the west of the entranceway when JFK actually passes the building:

He then moves east towards the center railing and up several steps in order to keep JFK's limousine in view. Both Altgens and (then) Wiegman capture him straining to do just that, though his posture does not remain quite the same from Altgens to Wiegman (compare position of tshirt relative to head!):

Mr Lovelady gets in Mr Oswald's way...

Hence the movement of Mr Oswald's head:

Thumb1:

Okay, Alan, where you have highlighted the presumed to be Oswalds head located to the LEFT of and behind Lovelady, would better explain having to blacken out that space just to the left of Lovelady.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 02:19:52 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #644 on: November 27, 2019, 02:16:42 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #645 on: November 27, 2019, 10:44:54 AM »
Okay, Alan, where you have highlighted the presumed to be Oswalds head located to the LEFT of and behind Lovelady, would better explain having to blacken out that space just to the left of Lovelady.

I'm sorry, Mr Mason, I don't quite understand what you mean here... Are you using 'left' to mean Mr Lovelady's left, i.e. east? Or left as we look at the image?

Thumb1:

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #646 on: November 27, 2019, 01:04:38 PM »
To think after all this time we'd be hotly debating the 3D positioning of a faffing railing pole! No-one of any consequence was in this stairwell if you ask me, anyhow. I agree we should discuss pertinent points of the case, but... ...this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #646 on: November 27, 2019, 01:04:38 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #647 on: November 27, 2019, 01:13:07 PM »
To think after all this time we'd be hotly debating the 3D positioning of a faffing railing pole!

We're not hotly debating the center railing, Mr Finch, because there's nothing to debate-----------Mr Mytton's misleading visuals simply required robust correcting. Done!  Thumb1:

No-one of any consequence was in this stairwell if you ask me, anyhow.

So you can explain the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film? Cool!

Tell us! 

If it turns out you can't tell us, then sorry, but you don't get to dismiss this as a non-issue------because the absence of any natural explanation for that dark vertical strip forces the conclusion that the Wiegman film was doctored, which in turn forces the question--------------why would it have been altered?

I have offered a perfectly straightforward answer to that question: because Mr Oswald was standing just behind Mr Lovelady.

Ergo!------------what we're hotly debating here is in fact the central question of the whole case: Mr Oswald's whereabouts at the time of the assassination.

The only reason I'm winning here is that I have the facts on my side. It is dawning on Team Keep LHO Away From That Entranceway that---------horror of horrors----------they have nothing credible to throw at this. A.k.a.--------they're screwed, and Mr Oswald is exonerated.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 01:24:08 PM by Alan Ford »