Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136772 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #632 on: November 25, 2019, 01:20:57 AM »
Advertisement
    Even a "layman" can see there are serious problems with your sea-sick visual aid of the TSBD Steps.

The point of the GIF was to get an idea of the relative depth between objects and you said that the GIF showed the depth of the landing but as usual you didn't account for perspective and had some BS objection, but still you could see exactly what I was trying to achieve, thanks.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 01:23:02 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #632 on: November 25, 2019, 01:20:57 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #633 on: November 25, 2019, 01:28:36 AM »
I see you looking at the wrong film, Mr Mytton! Is everything okay?  :D :D :D

Now! Is it still your claim that Mr Frazier in Wiegman "barely captures the horizontal shadow"?

Thumb1:

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #634 on: November 25, 2019, 01:33:10 AM »
The point of the GIF was to get an idea of the relative depth between objects and you said that the GIF showed the depth of the landing but as usual you didn't account for perspective and had some BS objection, but still you could see exactly what I was trying to achieve, thanks.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

JohnM

What your GIF Incorrectly displayed was the "Relative Depth" between the High End of the handrail and the Landing. The High End of the TSBD handrail runs All-The-Way Up to the Landing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #634 on: November 25, 2019, 01:33:10 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #635 on: November 25, 2019, 01:57:36 AM »
    What your GIF Incorrectly displayed was the "Relative Depth" between the High End of the handrail and the Landing. The High End of the TSBD handrail runs All-The-Way Up to the Landing.

Really, we've been through this, -sigh- and since you cant post an analysed photo I took pity on you and made a simple graphic, now stop running and take into account the perspective, depth and angle of camera and tell me what number is the "High End of the handrail".

My educated guess while allowing for perspective is somewhere between 3 or 4, what do you reckon? Make a guess and I'll make another because my initial GIF may have well been too short but it won't make much difference.

Here is the centre handrail being extended to number 3 on the above scale and I also added the handrail into Wiegman.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 04:22:19 AM by John Mytton »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #636 on: November 25, 2019, 04:34:41 AM »
Really, we've been through this, -sigh- and since you cant post an analysed photo I took pity on you and made a simple graphic, now stop running and take into account the perspective, depth and angle of camera and tell me what number is the "High End of the handrail".

My educated guess while allowing for perspective is somewhere between 3 or 4, what do you reckon? Make a guess and I'll make another because my initial GIF may have well been too short but it won't make much difference.

Here is the centre handrail being extended to number 3 on the above scale and I also added the handrail into Wiegman.

JohnM

John - You have already Admitted to playing games on this Forum. And this is what you are doing here. Just Count the Steps. You boned it with your short handrail = Extending of the Landing and the gang of individuals you then displayed standing atop that landing. A complete mess courtesy of You and another Erroneous Visual Aid. Your Sea Sick visual aid is more of the same with Lovelady and his shirt flap defying gravity. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #636 on: November 25, 2019, 04:34:41 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #637 on: November 25, 2019, 05:23:00 AM »
    John - You have already Admitted to playing games on this Forum. And this is what you are doing here. Just Count the Steps. You boned it with your short handrail = Extending of the Landing and the gang of individuals you then displayed standing atop that landing. A complete mess courtesy of You and another Erroneous Visual Aid. Your Sea Sick visual aid is more of the same with Lovelady and his shirt flap defying gravity.

You have already Admitted to playing games on this Forum.

Yes, I play games with passive aggressive dopes and enjoy embarrassing you.

And this is what you are doing here.

No, my graphics have become more defining with each iteration and I never play games with my graphics, wysiwyg! And the fact that you are fighting so hard only positively reinforces my graphics.

You boned it with your short handrail

You still haven't provided any proof to support this allegation?, this is the total of every one of your arguments, "I see something different and you prove otherwise", but remember without me you wouldn't have a job because left to your own resources you provide nothing!
Anyway, here's the handrail way up to 3 on my scale and Lovelady is way way away in the shadow.

Extending of the Landing

Hahaha, here is the end frame at maximum extension and as you'll see it's the common frame that has been posted all over the web, this is how the entrance looked at that angle, you can match up the ratios yourself and then you may start to understand perspective and you may realize why your poo-pooing of perspective all this time was always in your mind.

the gang of individuals you then displayed standing atop that landing.

What a stooooooopid statement, why do you think I can control the gang of individuals that moved around after the assassination?

A complete mess courtesy of You and another Erroneous Visual Aid.

Unfortunately your above comments were obliterated by my refutation, so your opinion has no value, it ceases to be.

Your Sea Sick visual aid is more of the same

Yawn, why not be a little original and use some different "sea sick" analogies because repeating the same comment again and again is not only boring, Storing, but it shows you have a weak grasp of the English language and this level of competence cinques into your "image analysis"

with Lovelady and his shirt flap defying gravity.

What the left lapel with the disappearing shadow, that shirt flap?

The Lovelady stepping down is a red herring because look at the distance from the top of Lovelady's head to the next frame, that distance is way too much for a step but if you look closely at the shape of Lovelady's head, the way he counterbalances himself with his right arm, the angle and shape of his Tshirt, his button shirt right side falling forward and creating a shadow across his tummy, his left lapel that tightens and removes the shadow, his upper body twisting and the shadowing on Lovelady's face, it looks like he's ducking a little and bending forward as you do, to try and get a better look at something or maybe he was just leaning forward to tie up his shoe laces? The total amount of frames of Lovelady is about half a second and is just a flash in time.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #638 on: November 25, 2019, 10:04:14 AM »
This is getting very tiresome I never made that claim, in fact whatever is in your blue circle is barely legible and resembles jpeg compression more than anything else, but even if it is Frazier's head I can't see his body so again what are you trying to prove?

:D :D :D

I'm simply stating a fact, Mr Mytton, and it's a fact that all on its own is lethal to your barmy idea!  Thumb1:

Because ya goofed up, Mr Mytton. Big time. You looked at this from Mr Mitcham-----------

----------and asked yourself 'Where else on that shadow line could one put Lovelady?'

But in looking at the overhead and asking yourself the question you failed to factor in the horizontal shadow! :D

For there is a horizontal shadow, and it hits the head of any adult standing at any depth whatsover on that landingThumb1:

Look see!

We know from the angle at which Altgens is taken that that guy in the yellow rectangle must be right up near the front of the landing. And yet you would have us believe that Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is further back than him and yet somehow manages to catch no horizontal shadow...

Magical thinking, Mytton-style!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #638 on: November 25, 2019, 10:04:14 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #639 on: November 25, 2019, 06:33:46 PM »
:D :D :D

I'm simply stating a fact, Mr Mytton, and it's a fact that all on its own is lethal to your barmy idea!  Thumb1:

Because ya goofed up, Mr Mytton. Big time. You looked at this from Mr Mitcham-----------

----------and asked yourself 'Where else on that shadow line could one put Lovelady?'

But in looking at the overhead and asking yourself the question you failed to factor in the horizontal shadow! :D

For there is a horizontal shadow, and it hits the head of any adult standing at any depth whatsover on that landingThumb1:

Look see!

We know from the angle at which Altgens is taken that that guy in the yellow rectangle must be right up near the front of the landing. And yet you would have us believe that Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is further back than him and yet somehow manages to catch no horizontal shadow...

Magical thinking, Mytton-style!  :D

And what is up with Billy Lovelady's left shoulder in Altgens photo 6? Its MISSING. How could white shirt tie guy have his white shirt in FRONT of Loveladys left shoulder but his head is behind Lovelady?

my suspicion IF Oswald is out there somewhere, that Oswald is in the area behind Lovelady but just LEFT of Buell W. Frazier.

In effect, Oswald came out behind everyone, and positions himself in the space between Prayerblob and Buell W Frazier and its THIS space which had to be darkened out.

They did NOT darken out Prayerblob, because Prayerblob, imo is Sarah Stanton and thus no reason to need to blot out Stanton.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 06:35:22 PM by Zeon Mason »