Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136880 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #616 on: November 24, 2019, 09:23:58 PM »
Advertisement
John,
Re:

This overlay was made with a POV sim that was rendered without camera rotation applied. If you'd like I can render using the  camera rotation (If I can still find it). The Wiegman frame would be Frame15.

From a draft to a post a little over a year ago about the DVD Death-In-Dealey-Plaza production (Unger?) frames:
One thing I wanted to mention about the DiDP Wiegman frames. I mentioned that they were cropped and afterward I overlaid one on the Groden frame (4:3 aspect) and the DiDP frames are about 84% by area. Not so bad by itself, but more disturbing is the aspect ratio of those frames are about 4% squashed in the vertical dimension. 4% on a 6' figure would decrease about 3” to the apparent height.  I had to increase the vertical by 4% to match the Groden frame. If not adjusted first and then after the frame is rotated that wrong aspect ratio is present at different amounts in all directions. And if the overlay frames are also rotated differently it could get confusing. My overlays below were made  before the conclusion of the doorway scenes.

James

I know from personal experience how difficult it is to make 3D graphics and then trying to match preexisting photos/screen grabs with their ratio/lens/etc distortions makes the whole exercise a pain in the ass, then you get morons like Royell who don't have a clue making uninformed criticisms about insignificant details and it's just not worth the effort, but don't let me stop you, so far what I've seen of your stuff has been quite helpful.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #616 on: November 24, 2019, 09:23:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #617 on: November 24, 2019, 09:44:55 PM »
I know from personal experience how difficult it is to make 3D graphics and then trying to match preexisting photos/screen grabs with their ratio/lens/etc distortions makes the whole exercise a pain in the ass, then you get morons like Royell who don't have a clue making uninformed criticisms about insignificant details and it's just not worth the effort, but don't let me stop you, so far what I've seen of your stuff has been quite helpful.

JohnM

If the visual aid Incorrectly displays the Top 2 steps to be extending Back into the landing, and Lovelady is standing on the edge of the Landing = Step #2, Lovelady is then being positioned Closer to the street/Closer to the Column which allegedly is casting a shadow on him. The positioning of Lovelady Impacts where any alleged shadow being cast by that column might fall on him.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:46:27 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #618 on: November 24, 2019, 09:47:05 PM »

JohnM

Indeed it has---------------and that's because Mr Hackerott, unlike Mr Mytton, does not construct images for the purpose of misleading people!  Thumb1:

How about we let this honest GIF from Mr Hackerott help Mr Mytton some more?

Mr Hackerott, being an honest and meticulous researcher, has factored in the horizontal lintel shadow. It is----------one presumes-----------one reason why he knew to rule out the idea that Mr Lovelady, whose head is in direct sunlight, could be standing several feet back on the landing!  Thumb1:

Question for Mr Mytton!

What on earth makes you think you can do what Mr Hackerott knows to be impossible-------------namely, put Mr Lovelady several feet back on the landing without having him catch any of that horizontal shadow?

Perhaps you have uncovered startling evidence that Mr Lovelady was a midget?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:53:02 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #618 on: November 24, 2019, 09:47:05 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #619 on: November 24, 2019, 09:54:55 PM »
    If the visual aid Incorrectly displays the Top 2 steps to be extending Back into the landing

It doesn't----look at some photos of the entranceway!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #620 on: November 24, 2019, 10:46:40 PM »

Question for Mr Mytton!

What on earth makes you think you can do what Mr Hackerott knows to be impossible-------------namely, put Mr Lovelady several feet back on the landing without having him catch any of that horizontal shadow?

You're making a claim based on a graphic that doesn't represent your claim and then you want me to comment on what hasn't been demonstrated? WTF?

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #620 on: November 24, 2019, 10:46:40 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #621 on: November 24, 2019, 10:54:17 PM »
You're making a claim based on a graphic that doesn't represent your claim and then you want me to comment on what hasn't been demonstrated? WTF?

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

JohnM

Nice deflection, Mr Mytton!  :D

Come on, explain how you have managed to put Mr Lovelady several feet back into the landing without getting any horizontal shadow on him!  Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #622 on: November 24, 2019, 11:05:59 PM »

Come on, explain how you have managed to put Mr Lovelady several feet back into the landing without getting any horizontal shadow on him!  Thumb1:

That sea-sick motion visual aid he put together is Worthless. I ask him for clarification as to Lovelady's shirt flap defying gravity and he is stuck for an answer. ALL his visual aids past and present need to be scrutinized closely. This includes his earlier sea sick motion visual aid of JFK's rear head wound.     
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:07:06 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #622 on: November 24, 2019, 11:05:59 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #623 on: November 24, 2019, 11:10:13 PM »

Already answered, Frazier is 6 foot tall, and based on the vertical shadow is virtually pressed against the glass and even still Frazier barely captures the horizontal shadow, whereas Lovelady is only 5 foot 8 and is standing forward of Frazier.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:12:55 PM by John Mytton »