Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136849 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #608 on: November 24, 2019, 06:09:04 PM »
Advertisement
:D

Where did I ask for more GIFs, Mr Mytton? And why would I even do that, when I've just stated that GIFs are your way of pulling the wool over people's eyes? Think before you post, man!  Thumb1:

Now! I'm asking for you to

a) -------------put a mark on this image showing where you think Mr Frazier goes!

b) -------------explain how it is that none of the horizontal lintel shadow hits Mr Lovelady's head! (Was Mr Lovelady a midget?)

c) -------------explain why we should favor your crazy 'solution' (which fails to account for the gap in Wiegman between Mr Lovelady's head and the door frame) over Mr Hackerott's meticulous reconstruction (which does not)!

Guess you're having another embarrassing center railing moment here, Mr Mytton, eh?  :D

Huh? You want no more GIFS, yet you demand I submit a GIF with Frazier's position on it? Your frustrations are making you lose sight of the little sanity you had left.

Btw you clamed they painted out Oswald and then you posted a graphic showing what you claimed was Oswald's head behind Lovelady and this contradicting confusion sums up this abortion of a theory to a "T".

JohnM

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 06:57:25 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #608 on: November 24, 2019, 06:09:04 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #609 on: November 24, 2019, 06:21:14 PM »
   You need to look at it again. Just look at the Landing Sidewalls vs the Top 2 Steps/Handrail.

Hilarious, the blind leading the blind, it's no wonder you people have no answers and therefore have to resort to the "fakery explanation".

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #610 on: November 24, 2019, 06:56:31 PM »

b) -------------explain how it is that none of the horizontal lintel shadow hits Mr Lovelady's head! (Was Mr Lovelady a midget?)

c) -------------explain why we should favor your crazy 'solution' (which fails to account for the gap in Wiegman between Mr Lovelady's head and the door frame) over Mr Hackerott's meticulous reconstruction (which does not)!

What do you think you are trying to prove?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #610 on: November 24, 2019, 06:56:31 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #611 on: November 24, 2019, 07:21:55 PM »
Huh? You want no more GIFS, yet you demand I submit a GIF with Frazier's position on it?

No, Mr Mytton, not a GIF, just the single image below with your educated guess as to Mr Frazier's position marked on it------------an 'X' or a circle would do just fine!  Thumb1:

Or don't you want to for fear of the complications it might cause you?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #612 on: November 24, 2019, 07:26:42 PM »

JohnM

Explain to us how a gap this size------------

------------could be yielded by your suggested positioning of Mr Lovelady!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #612 on: November 24, 2019, 07:26:42 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #613 on: November 24, 2019, 07:56:06 PM »
Hilarious, the blind leading the blind, it's no wonder you people have no answers and therefore have to resort to the "fakery explanation".

JohnM

That's Non-Responsive. You have No Explanation for what is Incorrectly being illustrated.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:57:50 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #614 on: November 24, 2019, 09:07:44 PM »

JohnM
John,
Re:

This overlay was made with a POV sim that was rendered without camera rotation applied. If you'd like I can render using the  camera rotation (If I can still find it). The Wiegman frame would be Frame15.

From a draft to a post a little over a year ago about the DVD Death-In-Dealey-Plaza production (Unger?) frames:
One thing I wanted to mention about the DiDP Wiegman frames. I mentioned that they were cropped and afterward I overlaid one on the Groden frame (4:3 aspect) and the DiDP frames are about 84% by area. Not so bad by itself, but more disturbing is the aspect ratio of those frames are about 4% squashed in the vertical dimension. 4% on a 6' figure would decrease about 3” to the apparent height.  I had to increase the vertical by 4% to match the Groden frame. If not adjusted first and then after the frame is rotated that wrong aspect ratio is present at different amounts in all directions. And if the overlay frames are also rotated differently it could get confusing. My overlays below were made  before the conclusion of the doorway scenes.

James

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #614 on: November 24, 2019, 09:07:44 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #615 on: November 24, 2019, 09:13:45 PM »

Explain to us how a gap this size------------

------------could be yielded by your suggested positioning of Mr Lovelady!

Thumb1:

The line of sight places Lovelady only 6 inches forward from where I originally placed him, thanks for demanding that extra fraction of accuracy which does nothing to advance your theory but makes me look pretty damn clever!

Btw the left red line of sight is defined by the column and the centre of the door, and if Wiegman is closer or further away, then proportionally Lovelady only needs to move a few inches either way along the shadow line.

JohnM