Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135169 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #600 on: November 24, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »
Advertisement
~Snicker~

Your gifs, Mr Mytton, only ever prove one thing---------your indefatigability in trying to pull the wool over people's eyes!  Thumb1:

Now! If you're really as confident in your explanation as you say you are, you won't have the least trouble showing us

a) -----------where Mr Frazier would go here!  Thumb1:

b) -----------your explanation for the fact that none of the horizontal lintel shadow hits Mr Lovelady's head! (Was Mr Lovelady a midget?) Thumb1:

c) -----------how you can account for this gap in Wiegman between Mr Lovelady's head and the door frame!  Thumb1:

You can do it, Mr Mytton!  :D

Why does the visual aid show the Top 2 Steps and a portion of the Handrail extending into the Landing/toward the TSBD front door? This is Wrong

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #600 on: November 24, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #601 on: November 24, 2019, 05:37:37 PM »

Your gifs, Mr Mytton, only ever prove one thing---------your indefatigability in trying to pull the wool over people

You say my GIFs are designed to "pull the wool over your eyes" and when you can't refute the powerful evidence I present, you demand i make more GIFs. WTF?
Just face it, you got nothing and your only avenue left for success is for me to make more and more evidence so that you can hopefully find some insignificant flaw that you can ignorantly exploit.
Either support your ludicrous proposition or don't, its only your future credibility at stake.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #602 on: November 24, 2019, 05:41:58 PM »
    Why does the visual aid show the Top 2 Steps and a portion of the Handrail extending into the Landing/toward the TSBD front door? This is Wrong

No it's not!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #602 on: November 24, 2019, 05:41:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #603 on: November 24, 2019, 05:44:52 PM »
You say my GIFs are designed to "pull the wool over your eyes" and when you can't refute the powerful evidence I present, you demand i make more GIFs. WTF?
Just face it, you got nothing and your only avenue left for success is for me to make more and more evidence so that you can hopefully find some insignificant flaw that you can ignorantly exploit.
Either support your ludicrous proposition or don't, its only your future credibility at stake.

JohnM

John -  Please continue submitting your GIF's. With each one you attain a New Low.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #604 on: November 24, 2019, 05:47:42 PM »

Why all the words? Be a man of courage and just post the visual aid with the handrail in the right place, and if you have trouble posting a simple graphic, I'll  be glad to help.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #604 on: November 24, 2019, 05:47:42 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #605 on: November 24, 2019, 05:53:00 PM »

JohnM

:D

Where did I ask for more GIFs, Mr Mytton? And why would I even do that, when I've just stated that GIFs are your way of pulling the wool over people's eyes? Think before you post, man!  Thumb1:

Now! I'm asking for you to

a) -------------put a mark on this image showing where you think Mr Frazier goes!

b) -------------explain how it is that none of the horizontal lintel shadow hits Mr Lovelady's head! (Was Mr Lovelady a midget?)

c) -------------explain why we should favor your crazy 'solution' (which fails to account for the gap in Wiegman between Mr Lovelady's head and the door frame) over Mr Hackerott's meticulous reconstruction (which does not)!

Guess you're having another embarrassing center railing moment here, Mr Mytton, eh?  :D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #606 on: November 24, 2019, 05:54:39 PM »
   John -  Please continue submitting your GIF's.

No worries.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #606 on: November 24, 2019, 05:54:39 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #607 on: November 24, 2019, 06:04:24 PM »
No it's not!  Thumb1:

You need to look at it again. Just look at the Landing Sidewalls vs the Top 2 Steps/Handrail.