Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135205 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #584 on: November 24, 2019, 06:38:45 AM »
Advertisement
Yes. John.

That's Gloria Calvery and her dressed-in-white colleague, Carol Reed, in Zapruder. Sandy Larsen and I discovered Calvery and her three headscarf-wearing colleagues in Zapruder at the EF a couple of years ago, after I had found Stella Mae Jacob and her two colleagues (Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons) standing by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder, forcing researchers to look for Calvery and Co. somewhere else on the north side of Elm Street.

You can't make them (Sandy's and my Calvery and Reed) out in the Darnell frame part of your two-frame GIF ? ? ?

You can see Calvery's black blouse (or sweater) and black headscarf, can't you?  And Reed's white dress and white headscarf?

If you had a clearer Darnell frame, you could even see two "fuzzy" dark horizontal bands in Calvery's skirt, which subtle dark bands can be seen in clear Zapruder frames.

--  MWT  ;)

I can see the characters and they seem to match.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #584 on: November 24, 2019, 06:38:45 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #585 on: November 24, 2019, 07:48:50 AM »

Bump for Storing, stop running, we want answers!

Your questioning the positioning of Lovelady is answered by there being a Greater Elapsed Time between the images than has previously been accepted. The same goes for Buell Frazier and other people that were  standing in the TSBD stairs area.

How long after?
Accepted by whom?
In what textbook did you find all the accepted times, can I see it?
I asked you before to provide some sort of verified evidence to support your guesses, where is it?
Why do you keep making these definitive unsupported statements?

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #586 on: November 24, 2019, 11:26:32 AM »
The Lovelady stepping down is a red herring because look at the distance from the top of Lovelady's head to the next frame, that distance is way too much for a step but if you look closely at the shape of Lovelady's head, the way he counterbalances himself with his right arm, the angle and shape of his Tshirt, his button shirt right side falling forward and creating a shadow across his tummy, his left lapel that tightens and removes the shadow, his upper body twisting and the shadowing on Lovelady's face, it looks like he's ducking a little and bending forward as you do, to try and get a better look at something or maybe he was just leaning forward to tie up his shoe laces? The total amount of frames of Lovelady is about half a second and is just a flash in time.

And the shadow planes confirms the above.

So as can be seen, Lovelady isn't stepping down and his actions as described above places him here and PP is against the wall a foot or two in front of the glass.

JohnM

:D :D :D

Context for this latest Mytton Foray Into The Twilight Zone!

Mr Mytton has watched Mr Mitcham do what he himself knew better than to do---------------------namely, commit to actually putting Mr Lovelady on the vertical shadow line somewhere on the steps:

'Hmmmm,' said Mr Mytton to himself, still smarting from the total collapse of his center railing scam, 'that way fresh hell lies... No deuced way around the Lovelady-blocking-Prayer-Person problem if we put Lovelady anywhere on the steps'.

So! He takes a look at that shadow line (which he daren't query btw) and realises there's only one last scam left to try:

Put Mr Lovelady way back on the landing just in front of the door!

He knows it's a deranged idea, even by Mytton standards, but it just might fool the fools!  Thumb1:

Problem!

Mr Lovelady clearly steps downwards and forwards between the early and the later Lovelady-In-Wiegman frames:

The idea that Mr Lovelady @ lower elevation is way back on the landing, just in front of the door, is so patently absurd it must make even Mr Mytton blanch as he tries to screw his courage to the sticking place to launch his latest scam! But on he ploughs, doughty conman that he is...

Mytton Solution!

Gaslight people with the idea that "the Lovelady stepping down is a red herring"!  :D Suggest Mr Lovelady might be leaning forward to tie his shoelaces!  :D :D Claim that "total amount of frames of Lovelady is about half a second and is just a flash in time"!  :D :D :D

That sound you hear, friends, is the sound of a desperate Lone Nut scam artist scraping the bottom of a barrel that has become terrifyingly empty...

Of course, this latest scam is not going to go any better for Mr Mytton than his recent ones!  Thumb1:

Where to start?

How about here:

Mr Mytton cannot get away from the gap Wiegman shows from Mr Lovelady's head to the metal door frame:

Mr Hackerott--------whose meticulous 3D calcuations Mr Mytton daren't take on----------has already shown that this gap puts Mr Lovelady out at the edge of the landing:

The only solution for Mr Mytton here would be to make a new 'Educated Guess' and put Mr Lovelady further west back there in order to create fictional sidelong distance between Mr Lovelady and the frame. But that won't work because too much of Mr Lovelady's body would then be eaten up by shadow!

Poor Mr Mytton! :D

Alternatively, we could start here:

Mr Mytton has forgotten to factor in the horizontal lintel shadow! :D

He can't put Mr Lovelady back there and have his full face in direct sunlight!  :D

Or here:

Mr Mytton has forgotten to factor in Mr Frazier in Wiegman!   :D

Perhaps Mr Mytton can make a second 'Educated Guess', this time as to the respective positions of Messrs Lovelady and Frazier--------------and test his two 'Educated Guesses' against the respective heights of those two gentlemen?

Once Mr Mytton has addressed the above------------each of which is a deal-breaker on its own-------------we can talk about something else Mr Mytton has forgotten to factor in:

Get out the popcorn, friends! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:31:35 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #586 on: November 24, 2019, 11:26:32 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #587 on: November 24, 2019, 03:36:34 PM »
Yes. John.

That's Gloria Calvery and her dressed-in-white colleague, Carol Reed, in Zapruder. Sandy Larsen and I discovered Calvery and her three headscarf-wearing colleagues in Zapruder at the EF a couple of years ago, after I had found Stella Mae Jacob and her two colleagues (Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons) standing by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder, forcing researchers to look for Calvery and Co. somewhere else on the north side of Elm Street.

You can't make them (Sandy's and my Calvery and Reed) out in the Darnell frame part of your two-frame GIF ? ? ?

You can see Calvery's black blouse (or sweater) and black headscarf, can't you?  And Reed's white dress and white headscarf?

If you had a clearer Darnell frame, you could even see two "fuzzy" dark horizontal bands in the slice of Calvery's skirt that's visible, which subtle dark bands can be easily seen in clear Zapruder frames.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Thanks for confirming for me that Lovelady is no longer on a top step in Darnell.

Just how long do you believe it would take these Stunned women to walk from the Stemmons Sign through the mingling mob on the corner of Elm/Houston and then through the throng milling around in front of the TSBD and then begin climbing the TSBD Steps as pictured? The Elapsed Time between the images under discussion is Greater than has been accepted as well as the currently accepted Time Stamping of those Films. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 03:38:18 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #588 on: November 24, 2019, 03:41:32 PM »
:D :D :D

Context for this latest Mytton Foray Into The Twilight Zone!

Mr Mytton has watched Mr Mitcham do what he himself knew better than to do---------------------namely, commit to actually putting Mr Lovelady on the vertical shadow line somewhere on the steps:

'Hmmmm,' said Mr Mytton to himself, still smarting from the total collapse of his center railing scam, 'that way fresh hell lies... No deuced way around the Lovelady-blocking-Prayer-Person problem if we put Lovelady anywhere on the steps'.

So! He takes a look at that shadow line (which he daren't query btw) and realises there's only one last scam left to try:

Put Mr Lovelady way back on the landing just in front of the door!

He knows it's a deranged idea, even by Mytton standards, but it just might fool the fools!  Thumb1:

Problem!

Mr Lovelady clearly steps downwards and forwards between the early and the later Lovelady-In-Wiegman frames:

The idea that Mr Lovelady @ lower elevation is way back on the landing, just in front of the door, is so patently absurd it must make even Mr Mytton blanch as he tries to screw his courage to the sticking place to launch his latest scam! But on he ploughs, doughty conman that he is...

Mytton Solution!

Gaslight people with the idea that "the Lovelady stepping down is a red herring"!  :D Suggest Mr Lovelady might be leaning forward to tie his shoelaces!  :D :D Claim that "total amount of frames of Lovelady is about half a second and is just a flash in time"!  :D :D :D

That sound you hear, friends, is the sound of a desperate Lone Nut scam artist scraping the bottom of a barrel that has become terrifyingly empty...

Of course, this latest scam is not going to go any better for Mr Mytton than his recent ones!  Thumb1:

Where to start?

How about here:

Mr Mytton cannot get away from the gap Wiegman shows from Mr Lovelady's head to the metal door frame:

Mr Hackerott--------whose meticulous 3D calcuations Mr Mytton daren't take on----------has already shown that this gap puts Mr Lovelady out at the edge of the landing:

The only solution for Mr Mytton here would be to make a new 'Educated Guess' and put Mr Lovelady further west back there in order to create fictional sidelong distance between Mr Lovelady and the frame. But that won't work because too much of Mr Lovelady's body would then be eaten up by shadow!

Poor Mr Mytton! :D

Alternatively, we could start here:

Mr Mytton has forgotten to factor in the horizontal lintel shadow! :D

He can't put Mr Lovelady back there and have his full face in direct sunlight!  :D

Or here:

Mr Mytton has forgotten to factor in Mr Frazier in Wiegman!   :D

Perhaps Mr Mytton can make a second 'Educated Guess', this time as to the respective positions of Messrs Lovelady and Frazier--------------and test his two 'Educated Guesses' against the respective heights of those two gentlemen?

Once Mr Mytton has addressed the above------------each of which is a deal-breaker on its own-------------we can talk about something else Mr Mytton has forgotten to factor in:

Get out the popcorn, friends! Thumb1:

Whenever you get flustered and unable to defend yourself the posts get longer and longer and longer, as if repeating the same uneducated words over and over is going to save you.
My sun plane evidence has not been refuted.
My 3D GIF places Lovelady no where near the railing.
My Lovelady "step down" GIF proves that Lovelady wasn't stepping down and was in fact leaning foward.

Unless Ford can explain how his "painting in a shadow" was done and how, then we're only left with scientific evidence and that will win every time.

Btw you presented a graphic with Oswald's head still behind Lovelady which kinda makes your own theory null and void, where can this very entertaining fantasy possibly go from here? I love it when you people attempt to create convulted solutions for problems that you yourselves invent.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #588 on: November 24, 2019, 03:41:32 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #589 on: November 24, 2019, 03:50:55 PM »
Whenever you get flustered and unable to defend yourself the posts get longer and longer and longer, as if repeating the same uneducated words over and over is going to save you.
My sun plane evidence has not been refuted.
My 3D GIF places Lovelady no where near the railing.
My Lovelady "step down" GIF proves that Lovelady wasn't stepping down and was in fact leaning foward.

Unless Ford can explain how his "painting in a shadow" was done and how, then we're only left with scientific evidence and that will win every time.

Btw you presented a graphic with Oswald's head still behind Lovelady which kinda makes your own theory null and void, where can this very entertaining fantasy possibly go from here? I love it when you people attempt to create convulted solutions for problems that you yourselves invent.

JohnM

That "Lovelady Step Down" GIF is an absolute joke. There is No Way somebody could be Leaning Forward from the waist/semi bowing and have their shirt flap Toward  Them/Their Chest. Whatever you have Constructed defies Gravity. If Lovelady were Leaning Forward at the waist, that shirt would be Flapping Away from him toward the ground. Whatever Lovelady might be doing he is NOT bending Forward at the waist in a semi bow.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #590 on: November 24, 2019, 03:58:13 PM »
    That "Lovelady Step Down" GIF is an absolute joke. There is No Way somebody could be Leaning Forward from the waist/semi bowing and have their shirt flap Toward  Them/Their Chest. Whatever you have Constructed defies Gravity. If Lovelady were Leaning Forward at the waist, that shirt would be Flapping Away from him toward the ground. Whatever Lovelady might be doing he is NOT bending Forward at the waist in a semi bow.

Your biased "cheerleader level" opinion has always been an absolute joke, so i win. Try again.
Btw EVERY kooky CT fakery theory that comes along you blindly embrace and every Technical refuation from a LNer is "an absolute joke", not just once but every single time and you wonder why the Forum treats you like a clown.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 04:09:26 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #590 on: November 24, 2019, 03:58:13 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #591 on: November 24, 2019, 04:10:21 PM »
Your biased "cheerleader level" opinion has always been an absolute joke, so i win. Try again.
Btw EVERY kooky CT fakery theory that comes along you blindly embrace and every Technical refuation from a LNer is "an absolute joke", not just once but every single time and you wonder why the Forum treats you like a clown.

JohnM

So explain how the Lovelady Shirt Flap DEFIES Gravity as seen in your GIF?