Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137343 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #576 on: November 24, 2019, 02:43:52 AM »
Advertisement
John,

Thanks for the feedback.

Question:  Is Lovelady still up there in the Darnell frame, or could that be him on a much lower step, talking with the woman in black (to the immediate left of the woman dressed all-in-white)?

--  MWT  ;)

Edit: Come to think of it, I'm not sure I understand you. If there's only one frame from each film in your GIF, why then do Prayer Person's arms go up and down so smoothly and continuously?

John?

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 03:11:44 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #576 on: November 24, 2019, 02:43:52 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #577 on: November 24, 2019, 03:23:51 AM »
John,

Thanks for the feedback.

Question:  Is Lovelady still up there in the Darnell frame, or could that be him on a much lower step, talking with the woman in black (to the immediate left of the woman dressed all-in-white)?

--  MWT  ;)

Edit: Come to think of it, I'm not sure I understand you. If there's only one frame from each in your GIF, why then do Prayer Person's arms go up and down so smoothly and continuously?

Your questioning the positioning of Lovelady is answered by there being a Greater Elapsed Time between the images than has previously been accepted. The same goes for Buell Frazier and other people that were  standing in the TSBD stairs area.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #578 on: November 24, 2019, 04:18:40 AM »
Your questioning the positioning of Lovelady is answered by there being a Greater Elapsed Time between the images than has previously been accepted. The same goes for Buell Frazier and other people that were  standing in the TSBD stairs area.

Royell,

Yep, at least 25 seconds, or so.

Plenty of time for Gloria Calvery (and her all-in-white colleague, Carol Reed) to walk approximately 60 yards to the TSBD steps, and for Lovelady to get down to a lower step to greet her (if that's indeed Lovelady standing in front of black-blouse-and-black-headscarf-wearing Calvery down there).

Thanks for pointing that out!

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 05:30:04 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #578 on: November 24, 2019, 04:18:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #579 on: November 24, 2019, 05:20:29 AM »

How long after?
Accepted by whom?
In what textbook did you find all the accepted times, can I see it?
I asked you before to provide some sort of verified evidence to support your guesses, where is it?
Why do you keep making these definitive unsupported statements?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #580 on: November 24, 2019, 05:26:51 AM »
John,

Thanks for the feedback.

--  MWT  ;)

Edit: Come to think of it, I'm not sure I understand you. If there's only one frame from each in your GIF, why then do Prayer Person's arms go up and down so smoothly and continuously?

Answer: I can't see him?

Edit answer: it's morphing from each corresponding pixel position in each image, so we continuously see movement between all the relative pixels.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #580 on: November 24, 2019, 05:26:51 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #581 on: November 24, 2019, 05:37:21 AM »
Answer: I can't see him?

Edit answer: it's morphing from each corresponding pixel position in each image, so we continuously see movement between all the relative pixels.

JohnM

John,

1) "I can't see him?" 

Huh? Typo?

2)  Once again, is Lovelady still up there on a top step (or on the landing, itself) in the Darnell frame/the Darnell clip/the Darnell whatever, or is that some kind of ghost image/"morphing pixels" image which only appears to show him leaning forward like a MoFo, but he ain't really there at that point?

3) "Morphing pixels" between just two frames, one from Wiegman and one from Darnell? (Your GIF is comprised of just two frames. right?)

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 05:49:11 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #582 on: November 24, 2019, 06:01:46 AM »
John,

1) "I can't see him?" 

Huh? Typo?

2)  Once again, is Lovelady still up there on a top step (or on the landing, itself) in the Darnell frame/the Darnell clip/the Darnell whatever, or is that some kind of ghost image/"morphing pixels" image which only appears to show him leaning forward like a MoFo, but he ain't really there at that point?

3) "Morphing pixels" between just two frames, one from Wiegman and one from Darnell? (Your GIF is comprised of just two frames. right?)

--  MWT  ;)

1. Is this what you mean because I can't really make them out but it could be?

2. Lovelady is on the top step in Wiegman and not on the top step in Darnell or if he is I can't see him.
3. Yes.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #582 on: November 24, 2019, 06:01:46 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #583 on: November 24, 2019, 06:26:10 AM »
1. Is this what you mean because I can't really make them out but it could be?

2. Lovelady is on the top step in Wiegman and not on the top step in Darnell or if he is I can't see him.
3. Yes.

JohnM

Yes. John.

That's Gloria Calvery and her dressed-in-white colleague, Carol Reed, in Zapruder. Sandy Larsen and I discovered Calvery and her three headscarf-wearing colleagues in Zapruder at the EF a couple of years ago, after I had found Stella Mae Jacob and her two colleagues (Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons) standing by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder, forcing researchers to look for Calvery and Co. somewhere else on the north side of Elm Street.

You can't make them (Sandy's and my Calvery and Reed) out in the Darnell frame part of your two-frame GIF ? ? ?

You can see Calvery's black blouse (or sweater) and black headscarf, can't you?  And Reed's white dress and white headscarf?

If you had a clearer Darnell frame, you could even see two "fuzzy" dark horizontal bands in the slice of Calvery's skirt that's visible, which subtle dark bands can be easily seen in clear Zapruder frames.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Thanks for confirming for me that Lovelady is no longer on a top step in Darnell.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 06:40:07 AM by Thomas Graves »