Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135284 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2019, 10:19:32 PM »
Advertisement
Asking the same question over and over again won't solve your problem,

:D

Oh but I'm trying to solve your problem, Mr Mytton!

You claimed that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is a natural shadow:

Obviously you wouldn't have made this claim without first establishing to your own satisfaction where the shadow line from the western column actually fell at 12.30pm on 11/22/63. For to have done so would have been the height of stupidity, yes?  Thumb1:

So!

Where do you think the shadow from the western column fell?

Show us! Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2019, 10:19:32 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2019, 10:37:35 PM »
:D

Oh but I'm trying to solve your problem, Mr Mytton!

You claimed that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is a natural shadow:

:D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Alan, this is your thread and in your OP it's your claim, it's always been your claim, read em and weep. And the only proof so far is that in your "opinion" it doesn't look right, as I said this is not very scientific and is just crazy, either provide proof or Royell will make me the new champion and you wouldn't what that, would you?

Mr Oswald, who is still just a step above Mr Carl Edward Jones, but now slightly more eastwards, has been blacked out of the Wiegman film (the impossible dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side!)

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 10:39:12 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2019, 10:42:46 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Alan, this is your thread and in your OP it's your claim, it's always been your claim, read em and weep. And the only proof so far is that in your "opinion" it doesn't look right, as I said this is not very scientific and is just crazy, either provide proof or Royell will make me the new champion and you wouldn't what that, would you?

JohnM

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, that it should come to this.

"I, Mr John Mytton, have a simple rational explanation for the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman: it's a natural shadow from the western column. As to where that shadow actually fell in the entranceway? Don't ask me because I haven't a clue."

Mr John Mytton's Reputation, R.I.P.  :(

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2019, 10:42:46 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #547 on: November 22, 2019, 10:47:41 PM »
Friends, now that Mr Mytton's claim that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in Wiegman is a natural shadow has ended in humiliated exhaustion for poor Mr Mytton, where are we?

Well, we are left with that dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's side in Wiegman:

No one has be able to explain it as a natural phenomenon.

Anyone else want to try?

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2019, 10:50:26 PM »
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, that it should come to this.

"I, Mr John Mytton, have a simple rational explanation for the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman: it's a natural shadow from the western column. As to where that shadow actually fell in the entranceway? Don't ask me because I haven't a clue."

Mr John Mytton's Reputation, R.I.P.  :(

Stop shifting the burden of proof, your claim your proof.

Mr Oswald, who is still just a step above Mr Carl Edward Jones, but now slightly more eastwards, has been blacked out of the Wiegman film (the impossible dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side!)

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2019, 10:50:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #549 on: November 22, 2019, 10:51:38 PM »
Stop shifting the burden of proof, your claim your proof.

JohnM

You don't want to talk about the shadow anymore, Mr Mytton. We quite understand!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #550 on: November 22, 2019, 11:00:32 PM »
You don't want to talk about the shadow anymore, Mr Mytton. We quite understand!  Thumb1:

It's never been my shadow, you made a claim and now you want other people to prove your claim, in which alternate Universe does that make sense.
It's obvious from day 1 that you think you see something but you have no idea how to prove it.
But you seem to think the solution is to make post after post after post with a thousand emoticons and somehow all your dreams will all come true, nice!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #550 on: November 22, 2019, 11:00:32 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #551 on: November 22, 2019, 11:06:26 PM »
Friends, now that Mr Mytton's claim that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in Wiegman is a natural shadow has ended in humiliated exhaustion for poor Mr Mytton, where are we?

Well, we are left with that dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's side in Wiegman:

No one has be able to explain it as a natural phenomenon.

Anyone else want to try?

Thumb1:

Now! If it remains the case that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman cannot be explained as a natural phenomenon, it follows that it is an unnatural phenomenon
-------------i.e. the Wiegman film was altered.

Yes? Yes!  Thumb1:

And if the Wiegman film was altered, then it follows that whoever altered it must have had a reason for altering it.

Yes? Yes!  Thumb1:

Now! I know what that reason is:

Mr Lee Harvey Oswald was just behind Mr Lovelady at the time of the assassination.

It's where he claimed he was--------------Agent Hosty's handwritten interrogation notes: "Then went outside to watch P. parade"--------------and it's where he indeed was.  Thumb1:

But! Maybe I've got this all wrong! Maybe the Wiegman film was altered for some reason that had nothing whatsoever to do with Mr Oswald!

OK. Well, now that the 'natural shadow' counter-explanation for Wiegman has died a gruesome final death (thanking you again, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1: ), perhaps someone can offer a counter-explanation for the doctoring of the Wiegman film?

If no one can, then it looks like the mystery of Mr Oswald's whereabouts is solved-----------56 long years after the assassination!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:08:35 PM by Alan Ford »