Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135207 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #528 on: November 22, 2019, 09:10:37 PM »
Advertisement
I still haven't read any of this thread to know what it's all about but it seems like a big waste of time to me. The bottom line is Mytton got caught faking images for his own nefarious LNer agenda and he keeps trying to defend himself with more lame-assed graphics. EOS.

Give it up bro.  :D

Let em go. He is torching himself with every sea sick video and inch worm squiggle he posts. Hilarious

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #528 on: November 22, 2019, 09:10:37 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #529 on: November 22, 2019, 09:16:22 PM »
And let's get this straight I never disagreed with Hackerott

So you agree that this is indeed the shadow line in the entranceway?

Wonderful!  Thumb1:

You also agree that Mr Lovelady steps down to a lower elevation between the early and the later Wiegman frames, so he definitely isn't on the landing in the later frames?

Wonderful!  Thumb1:

OK, now for the fun part, Mr Mytton!

Show us, using Mr Hackerott's reconstruction---------which includes what we both agree is the correct shadow line!---------where you believe Mr Lovelady is in this Wiegman frame:

A simple 'X' will do!

(But remember: you can't put him on the landing for this Wiegman frame, otherwise he would have to have been levitating in the earlier frames!)

Good luck, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #530 on: November 22, 2019, 09:28:03 PM »
     Let em go. He is torching himself with every sea sick video and inch worm squiggle he posts. Hilarious

You had the same spiel when Lamson was here, it's just an endless list of nastiness without a single piece of evidence to support your ideas, I'm glad I don't wake up every morning and have to deal with your venomous desperation. sucks to be you!

Btw you said that the railing was the wrong length but ironically won't pinpoint your exact size, so knowing that you can't post an image to support your criticism I made this graphic so now you have no choice either tell us which number or retract what you said.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #530 on: November 22, 2019, 09:28:03 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #531 on: November 22, 2019, 09:31:49 PM »
You had the same spiel when Lamson was here, it's just an endless list of nastiness without a single piece of evidence to support your ideas, I'm glad I don't wake up every morning and have to deal with your venomous desperation. sucks to be you!

Btw you said that the railing was the wrong length but ironically won't pinpoint your exact size, so knowing that you can't post an image to support your criticism I made this graphic so now you have no choice either tell us which number or retract what you said.

JohnM
    Exactly what is "nasty" about wanting you to be permitted to continue shooting yourself in the foot?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #532 on: November 22, 2019, 09:33:15 PM »
So you agree that this is indeed the shadow line in the entranceway?

Blah blah blah

It's your claim, prove it with the actual Depository shadow and then we can move on?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #532 on: November 22, 2019, 09:33:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #533 on: November 22, 2019, 09:36:05 PM »
It's your claim, prove it with the actual Depository shadow and then we can move on?

JohnM

:D :D :D

No, it's Mr Hackerott's claim, which you have already stated you don't disagree with!

So! Let's try again, shall we?

Show us, using Mr Hackerott's reconstruction---------which includes what we both agree is the correct shadow line!---------where you believe Mr Lovelady is in this Wiegman frame:

A simple 'X' will do!

(But remember: you can't put him on the landing for this Wiegman frame, otherwise he would have to have been levitating in the earlier frames!)

Good luck, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #534 on: November 22, 2019, 09:36:47 PM »
    Exactly what is "nasty" about wanting you to be permitted to continue shooting yourself in the foot?

Support you claim, what number?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #534 on: November 22, 2019, 09:36:47 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #535 on: November 22, 2019, 09:42:12 PM »
:D :D :D

No, it's Mr Hackerott's claim, which you have already stated you don't disagree with!

Sorry, but why do I have to prove your claim, that's nuts!

First prove that the shadow recreation shows an accurate shadow because if it doesn't then your theory ceases to be?
Second we will work on your "paint" theory?
Third we will discuss the railing?

JohnM