Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135134 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #512 on: November 22, 2019, 02:44:54 AM »
Advertisement
By the way, Mr Mytton didn't take an 'educated guess' regarding the handrail,

Even though it won't make a difference because however long the railing is, Lovelady can't get any closer but it would be nice for you to finish what you started.

I told you I'm willing to make a new GIF with the correct top skirt, here is the railing being drawn back to the wall and somewhere along this line the railing ends, tell me where?
The top vertical line along the railing is not the top skirt because it's obviously too close to the glass which means the top skirt must be way back towards the steps and this makes the bottom skirt I drew in pretty close, maybe it could be a fraction longer but it's close.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 02:47:36 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #512 on: November 22, 2019, 02:44:54 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #513 on: November 22, 2019, 03:34:07 AM »
In the very first post using Unger's photos I credited Unger and have done numerous times since, sorry but you get it wrong again.
Anyway, I can't respond to two of you at a time and Ford wins because at least he can present something whereas you're useless as tits on a Bull. Get a life.

JohnM

Big of You to credit Ford for Exposing the work You claimed and then pawned off on Unger. 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #514 on: November 22, 2019, 03:44:21 AM »
    Big of You to credit Ford for Exposing the work You claimed and then pawned off on Unger.

Sorry, but you lack the history or credentials to participate in this conservation so take your gibberish and shove it where the sun don't shine and don't bother me again.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #514 on: November 22, 2019, 03:44:21 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #515 on: November 22, 2019, 04:08:14 AM »
Sorry, but you lack the history or credentials to participate in this conservation so take your gibberish and shove it where the sun don't shine and don't bother me again.

JohnM

Can't accuse me of what You admitted to upon Ford pinning you down. "Guess" work does Not cut it.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #516 on: November 22, 2019, 04:40:46 AM »
      Can't accuse me of what You admitted to upon Ford pinning you down. "Guess" work does Not cut it.

Ford has drawn in the bottom of the railing but doesn't want to finish what he started, maybe you can help and then we can compare your "random guess" to my "educated guess", yeah I know you have no idea how to accomplish this task so all you have to do is tell me which number is closest to the top of the railing, K?

Here's some help and don't forget the angles, depth of the railing, camera position and perspective must all be taken into account, so what number?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:51:23 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #516 on: November 22, 2019, 04:40:46 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #517 on: November 22, 2019, 09:02:20 AM »
Friends, Mr Mytton's gambit has entered its decadent phase now. He's just frantically throwing scribbles at the problem in a sad attempt to deflect and distract from what has happened.

The truth is there is no way back for Mr Mytton now that he has admitted that the lady in the black top is standing on the east side of the rail in Darnell, because it makes a mockery of his absurd 'harmonization' of Wiegman and Darnell:

The lady in the black top appears twice in the above gif. Look at the version of her on the left: it's her in Wiegman and she too is standing east of the center railing in Wiegman, yet Mr Mytton has that railing way over to the east of her. All because of his scam artist desire to add fictional distance between that center railing and Mr Lovelady. Too funny!  :D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 09:05:19 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #518 on: November 22, 2019, 09:46:19 AM »
The lady in the black top appears twice in the above gif. Look at the version of her on the left: it's her in Wiegman and she too is standing east of the center railing in Wiegman, yet Mr Mytton has that railing way over to the east of her. All because of his scam artist desire to add fictional distance between that center railing and Mr Lovelady. Too funny!  :D

Just how dense are you, I already spelled out why you perceive a problem. The following two dimensional comparison shows that the lady in black is to the West and to the East of the door frame and when I made the GIF I could either match up the PERMANENT architecture or rely on a woman who could have MOVED so the answer is easy, you stick with what is PERMANENT and this comparison to Lovelady was the entire point of the exercise. The only way to match the lady in black is to ignore the architecture which as explained above is worthless.

Anyway, this three dimensional GIF has the top of the railing at about 4 or 5 and guess what, Lovelady is all the way back there in the shadow, which makes sense and matches the 3D computer recreations and doesn't rely on some extensive touch up work, which somehow spilt onto Lovelady to hide Oswald who was standing behind, how stoopid.

Finish what you started, what number?

JohnM

« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 10:47:35 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #518 on: November 22, 2019, 09:46:19 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #519 on: November 22, 2019, 04:30:46 PM »
Just how dense are you, I already spelled out why you perceive a problem. The following two dimensional comparison shows that the lady in black is to the West and to the East of the door frame and when I made the GIF I could either match up the PERMANENT architecture or rely on a woman who could have MOVED so the answer is easy, you stick with what is PERMANENT and this comparison to Lovelady was the entire point of the exercise. The only way to match the lady in black is to ignore the architecture which as explained above is worthless.

Anyway, this three dimensional GIF has the top of the railing at about 4 or 5 and guess what, Lovelady is all the way back there in the shadow, which makes sense and matches the 3D computer recreations and doesn't rely on some extensive touch up work, which somehow spilt onto Lovelady to hide Oswald who was standing behind, how stoopid.

Finish what you started, what number?

JohnM

You used to absolutely rag Paul Ernst for drawing Lines and Squiggles on his visual aids and here You are Now doing the same.  STOP with your Guess work and the Etch-A-Sketch debauchery.