Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136835 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #504 on: November 22, 2019, 01:04:18 AM »
Advertisement
    Bump regarding the distance from the Top of the Handrail to the Landing/Frazier

I told you we can only see the bottom skirt of the railing but we can see enough of the top of the Handrail to describe the path it takes, (Ford's graphic also shows the top railing but he was too gutless to finish it). The end of this railing can't be seen and I took an educated guess but if you think that the top of the railing goes back a bit further then just show me and I'll make another morph, no problems.
Why are you and Ford so terrified of showing us where the railing ends? Here's the real thing and the top post is on the lower top step.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #504 on: November 22, 2019, 01:04:18 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #505 on: November 22, 2019, 01:07:42 AM »
I told you we can only see the bottom skirt of the railing but we can see enough of the top of the Handrail to describe the path it takes,

All because Mr Mytton wanted to pretend the center railing was much farther east in Wiegman than it was in reality!

What a joker!  :D

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #506 on: November 22, 2019, 01:13:20 AM »
I told you we can only see the bottom skirt of the railing but we can see enough of the top of the Handrail to describe the path it takes, (Ford's graphic also shows the top railing but he was too gutless to finish it). The end of this railing can't be seen and I took an educated guess but if you think that the top of the railing goes back a bit further then just show me and I'll make another morph, no problems.
Why are you and Ford so terrified of showing us where the railing ends? Here's the real thing and the top post is on the lower top step.

JohnM

You NOW admit to taking an "Educated GUESS" regarding the handrail.  Game Over

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #506 on: November 22, 2019, 01:13:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #507 on: November 22, 2019, 01:18:15 AM »
     You NOW admit to taking an "Educated GUESS" regarding the handrail.  Game Over

The game was over pages back, Mr Storing.

By the way, Mr Mytton didn't take an 'educated guess' regarding the handrail, he engaged in a calculated deceit that involved convincing people that the lady in the black top is on the west side of the center railing in Darnell:

This was at the heart of Mr Mytton's scam of grotesquely misrepresenting Mr Lovelady's distance from the center railing in Wiegman.

But---------it blew up in his face!   Thumb1:

Word to the wise: Never ever trust any mongrel visual that Mr Mytton posts.

He's nothing more than a low-rent scam artist. It's been a pleasure exposing his latest con job!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 01:22:43 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #508 on: November 22, 2019, 01:21:55 AM »
The game was over pages back, Mr Storing.

By the way, Mr Mytton didn't take an 'educated guess' regarding the handrail, he engaged in a calculated deceit that involved convincing people that the lady in the black top is on the west side of the center railing in Darnell:

This was at the heart of Mr Mytton's scam of grotesquely misrepresenting Mr Lovelady's distance from the center railing in Wiegman.

You were onto him quickly. He's Not used to having to defend his cartoonish visual aids. The autopsy photo stuff he has done is more of the same.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #508 on: November 22, 2019, 01:21:55 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #509 on: November 22, 2019, 01:28:47 AM »
But that's the point, Mr Mytton-------------she doesn't move all over the entrance in reality, only in your ridiculous gif!

Your positioning of the center railing in Wiegman is way--------and I mean way----------off! She is on the east side of that railing in Wiegman too, which in turn puts Mr Lovelady much closer to that railing than your nonsense gif would have us believe!

But you already knew all this full well, Mr Mytton---------it's why you didn't want to admit in front of everyone that she's on the east side of the railing in Darnell. Otherwise you'd have to have her-------between Wiegman and Darnell--------clambering over the railing or scurrying down the steps and then back up again on the other side. And that would be a hard sell, even for a con artist like you!

What an absolute fool you've made of yourself over the past few days, Mr Mytton!

:D

Anyway this explains why your goofy GIF was absurd, everything cannot be lined up with exact precision because there is a perspective change.

Luckily I spent more time thinking of a better solution and instead of comparing two 2D images which while broadly accurate is not going to be as perfect as a 3D comparison.

Btw are you going to show where your railing ends, what are you scared of?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #510 on: November 22, 2019, 01:33:47 AM »
    Oh. So you Posted something from Unger without crediting him for it? And NOW that it has been shown to be  BS: you blame him for it and run away? Shame on You for multiple reasons.

In the very first post using Unger's photos I credited Unger and have done numerous times since, sorry but you get it wrong again.
Anyway, I can't respond to two of you at a time and Ford wins because at least he can present something whereas you're useless as tits on a Bull. Get a life.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #510 on: November 22, 2019, 01:33:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #511 on: November 22, 2019, 01:58:08 AM »

Are you serious, You drew in the center railing and it perfectly matches my center railing but for some reason you think that the railing just disappears into thin air, tell us where the railing ends? 

Here's some help, after taking into consideration the lower perspective and where the lower top step is then it should be easy to finish what you started?

And when you finish drawing in the railing in both images I will make another GIF but till then even if my railing is a few inches too long or too short that doesn't change that Lovelady is back in the shadow. You're trying to appear "clever" but you're nitpicking an insignificant issue, the railing can be drawn right back to the doorway as above and it still won't get Lovelady any closer to that railing.

JohnM