Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135201 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #488 on: November 21, 2019, 10:51:02 PM »
Advertisement
     Bump regarding GANG between the handrail and the glass front door.

Hmmmm, interesting, you do realize I have no control over the people or where they moved to between being the two images, and re the handrail if you can draw in the railing in both images I'll happily make another GIF to your exact specifications, that's fair isn't it.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 11:32:15 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #488 on: November 21, 2019, 10:51:02 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #489 on: November 21, 2019, 11:43:05 PM »
I decided that while the results were pretty good by comparing (~snip snip!)

:D  :D :D

This is truly pathetic stuff, Mr Mytton, even by your abysmal standards!

Which side of the railing is the person in the blue rectangle standing on---east or west?

You know, the person who appears twice in your final gif frame!

Why does this question terrify you so much, Mr Mytton?

:D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #490 on: November 21, 2019, 11:59:21 PM »

This is truly pathetic stuff, Mr Mytton, even by your abysmal standards!

Which side of the railing is the person in the blue rectangle standing on---east or west?

You know, the person who appears twice in your final gif frame!

:D

The overuse of inappropriate emoticons in each and every post actually has the opposite effect of what you are intending, how old are you?

"Terrify me" WTF? For a start I have repeatedly tried to hammer into your thick skull that comparing two 2D images will introduce glitches and even if the images are dishonestly distorted and they did match perfectly the amount of error still isn't enough to get Lovelady near that elusive railing, sorry. And we don't know where people moved to between the time elapsed between the two images so if someone moved someone moved, get over it.

Are you going to draw in the rest of your railing or are you going to keep pretending that the lady in the black top is stopping you?

Royell, says he can see the depth in this GIF, how about that.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 12:03:24 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #490 on: November 21, 2019, 11:59:21 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #491 on: November 22, 2019, 12:05:06 AM »
The overuse of inappropriate emoticons in each and every post actually has the opposite effect of what you are intending, how old are you?

I'm wiping the absolute floor with you, Mr Mytton, and it's happening in front of everyone. I think a little laughter is perfectly in order!  :D

"Terrify me" WTF? For a start I have repeatedly tried to hammer into your thick skull that comparing two 2D images will introduce glitches and even if they did match perfectly the amount of error still isn't enough to get Lovelady near that elusive railing, sorry. And we don't know where people moved to between the time elapsed between the two images so if someone moved someone moved, get over it.

Are you going to draw in the rest of your railing or are you going to keep pretending that the lady in the black top is stopping you?

Royell, says he can see the depth in this GIF, how about that.

JohnM

Nope, still won't answer!  :D

Let's try again, shall we?

Which side of the center railing is the person in the blue rectangle standing on---east or west?

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #492 on: November 22, 2019, 12:18:16 AM »
I'm wiping the absolute floor with you, Mr Mytton, and it's happening in front of everyone. I think a little laughter is perfectly in order!  :D

Nope, still won't answer!  :D

Which side of the center railing is the person in the blue rectangle standing on---east or west?

Thumb1:

You always use emoticons in response to everyone, so in your mind you must be wiping the floor with everyone, talk about delusions of grandeur.
Let's be honest absolutely not one member with any credibility has supported you, what does that tell you?

Thumb1:

I've answered this a hundred times, we can't see the top section of the railing so something is in front of it, now are you going to draw in the entire railing or will I have to make a new thread to embarrass you, your choice?

Btw the following morph shows why 2D comparisons are not going to be as accurate as a 3D comparison, do you see Prayer Person, pretty cool, eh and proves that it's not Oswald standing on the lower step, wasn't that you were endorsing not that long ago?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #492 on: November 22, 2019, 12:18:16 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #493 on: November 22, 2019, 12:20:50 AM »
I've answered this a hundred times, we can't see the top section of the railing so something is in front of it, (~~~)

So the person in the blue rectangle is on the east side of the center railing, yes?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 12:33:15 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #494 on: November 22, 2019, 12:23:48 AM »
So the person in the blue triangle is on the east side of the center railing, yes?

Thumb1:

Why do you keep answering me with questions?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #494 on: November 22, 2019, 12:23:48 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #495 on: November 22, 2019, 12:26:28 AM »
Why do you keep answering me with questions?

JohnM

:D Be careful, Mr Mytton, all that perspiration might fall on your keyboard and do real damage!

Now! Let's put this little silliness to bed, shall we?

"I, Mr John Mytton, am happy to confirm that the person in the blue rectangle below is indeed standing on the east side of the center railing."

Yes?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 12:31:39 AM by Alan Ford »