Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135246 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #480 on: November 21, 2019, 10:11:29 PM »
Advertisement

And that blackening out has to date received no rational motivation other than the presence of the falsely accused Mr Oswald just behind Mr Lovelady as the assassination was happening!

Thanks for summing up your stoopid theory in one sentence, Oswald was standing BEHIND Lovelady so instead of just EASILY tracing around Lovelady's silhouette and blackening out where Oswald was, they instead attempted to guess where a shadow couldn't be and then painted this mathematically accurate shadow ONTO Lovelady, in what Universe is that the least bit logical? -sigh-
It's obvious you bit off more than you could chew so to justify the shadow craziness you somehow added Oswald into equation, it must be nice to have such a vivid imagination.

I decided that while the results were pretty good by comparing two 2D images, but the best way to solve this is in 3D because using two original images from two different cameras with maybe two different lenses, you have a parallax problem it's inescapable but a side benefit is that by shifting the cameras horizontally we now have a stereo view and when viewed through 3D glasses you get an effective cool 3D image but since not many people have the necessary glasses I made a 3D GIF version, see below.

Anyway you seemed to have missed my earlier graphic which puts this issue to bed. By marrying up the relevant pixels in each video capture we can get the same 3D and we can see the depth, the only problem in this exercise is that Lovelady is only there in one frame but it's clear he's no where near the railing. Also look at Prayer Person and assuming he/she didn't move is against the wall and about a foot to a foot and a half in front of the glass, interesting.

The two screen captures come from Robin Unger's gallery, so it's the best you're going to get.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 10:19:02 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #480 on: November 21, 2019, 10:11:29 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #481 on: November 21, 2019, 10:20:41 PM »
    3D Glasses and a seasick visual aid are a Joke. Just look at the footage of cops walking up the TSBD Steps and then onto the Landing shortly after the shooting. The Lovelady Black Curtain is MIA. And it was reported earlier that the Landing is Only 4 feet deep. Based on that hand rail, the landing must be at least 10 feet deep. Just look at the people stacked up Behind the Highest End of the Railing.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 10:26:22 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #482 on: November 21, 2019, 10:30:26 PM »
    3D Glasses and a seasick visual aid are a Joke. Just look at the footage of cops walking up the TSBD Steps and then onto the Landing shortly after the shooting. The Lovelady Black Curtain is MIA. And it was reported earlier that the Landing is Only 4 feet deep. Based on that hand rail, the landing must be at least 10 feet deep. Just look at the people stacked up Behind the Highest End of the Railing.

Thanks for you observations.
Btw did you use 3D red/cyan glasses to look at the image and if not how did you come to the conclusion that the 3D visual aid was a Joke?

JohnM

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 11:39:21 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #482 on: November 21, 2019, 10:30:26 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #483 on: November 21, 2019, 10:31:44 PM »
Thanks for you observations.

JohnM

No problem. Let me know when you make your revisions.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #484 on: November 21, 2019, 10:40:30 PM »
    No problem. Let me know when you make your revisions.

There's nothing more to do, by definition a 3D image cannot be revised, it shows the overall structure and Lovelady's position in relation to the railing.
EDIT I'll happily make another if someone like Royell will draw in the railing.
If you want to want to make another version then go ahead, be my guest.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 11:34:18 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #484 on: November 21, 2019, 10:40:30 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #485 on: November 21, 2019, 10:46:07 PM »
There's nothing more to do, by definition a 3D image cannot be revised, it shows the overall structure and Lovelady's position in relation to the railing.
If you want to want to make another version then go ahead, be my guest.

JohnM

You have people stacked up behind the high end of the hand rail like chord wood. The Landing is Not that Deep. Your Mickey Mousing of the Hand Rail is exposed by the Gang of people between the High End of the rail and the glass door.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 10:47:03 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #486 on: November 21, 2019, 10:48:36 PM »
Thanks for summing up your stoopid theory in one sentence, Oswald was standing BEHIND Lovelady so instead of just EASILY tracing around Lovelady's silhouette and blackening out where Oswald was, they instead attempted to guess where a shadow couldn't be and then painted this mathematically accurate shadow ONTO Lovelady, in what Universe is that the least bit logical? -sigh-
It's obvious you bit off more than you could chew so to justify the shadow craziness you somehow added Oswald into equation, it must be nice to have such a vivid imagination.

I decided that while the results were pretty good by comparing two 2D images, but the best way to solve this is in 3D because using two original images from two different cameras with maybe two different lenses, you have a parallax problem it's inescapable but a side benefit is that by shifting the cameras horizontally we now have a stereo view and when viewed through 3D glasses you get an effective cool 3D image but since not many people have the necessary glasses I made a 3D GIF version, see below.

Anyway you seemed to have missed my earlier graphic which puts this issue to bed. By marrying up the relevant pixels in each video capture we can get the same 3D and we can see the depth, the only problem in this exercise is that Lovelady is only there in one frame but it's clear he's no where near the railing. Also look at Prayer Person and assuming he/she didn't move is against the wall and about a foot to a foot and a half in front of the glass, interesting.

The two screen captures come from Robin Unger's gallery, so it's the best you're going to get.

JohnM

Bump regarding GANG between the handrail and the glass front door.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #486 on: November 21, 2019, 10:48:36 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #487 on: November 21, 2019, 10:49:32 PM »
     You have people stacked up behind the high end of the hand rail like chord wood. The Landing is Not that Deep. Your Mickey Mousing of the Hand Rail is exposed by the Gang of people between the High End of the rail and the glass door. The Landing is Not that Deep.

The fact that you admitted to seeing the depth of the landing is very satisfying, thanks for all the good vibes. 
Btw since the start and end frames are defined by the actual Wiegman and Darnell frames, tell us exactly what you are seeing and are you in any way accounting for perspective?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 11:28:58 PM by John Mytton »