Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135156 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #432 on: November 20, 2019, 11:57:44 AM »
Advertisement
Why did you fraudulently get rid of PrayerPersonInWiegman in your new, improved version of the Wiegman frame, Mr Mytton? Why do we only see the bright dot from PrayerPersonInWiegman?

Show us where your new, improved version of the Wiegman frame would actually leave PrayerPersonInWiegman!

If this PrayerPerson car crash here in your first dishonest version is anything to go by, you had very good reason indeed to eliminate PrayerPersonInWiegman!  :D

Hahaha.
You have zero understanding of this entire procedure, prayer person is a movable object and therefore  has absolutely no bearing on Lovelady's position relative to his permanent surroundings. Just like I said earlier you're going to endlessly cherry pick insignificant irrelevent details because you cant see the forest for the trees.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #432 on: November 20, 2019, 11:57:44 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #433 on: November 20, 2019, 11:59:59 AM »
Hahaha.
You have zero understanding of this entire procedure, prayer person is a movable object and therefore  has absolutely no bearing on Lovelady's position relative to his permanent surroundings. Just like I said earlier you're going to endlessly cherry pick insignificant irrelevent details because you cant see the forest for the trees.

JohnM

OK then, Mr Mytton, so you'll be happy to show us what your placement of LoveladyInWiegman does to PrayerPersonInWiegman. After all, you've nothing to hide here, right?  :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #434 on: November 20, 2019, 12:00:58 PM »

Poor Mr Lovelady is straddling the center railing here... Looks painful!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #434 on: November 20, 2019, 12:00:58 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #435 on: November 20, 2019, 12:02:46 PM »
again, i believe prayerdude was some guy off the street, looking for a better view to take pictures (movies?).  just my humble opinion.  but what does it matter if oswald was busy upstairs killing the president?  i mean...... really....  who's noticing who when the president rolls by?  and then many change their recollections decades later.

::)

Has anyone ever seen a post of substance from this Lone Nut bore?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #436 on: November 20, 2019, 12:06:41 PM »
On which side of the center railing---------east or west----------do you believe the lady in the black top was standing?

Nice, you answer my question with another question, how quaint. But if you really don't know where the railing is, then you just dont know, no biggie, I did it for you.
Btw the blob you are talking about is another movable object and is again irrelevent. Focus.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #436 on: November 20, 2019, 12:06:41 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #437 on: November 20, 2019, 12:13:20 PM »
OK then, Mr Mytton, so you'll be happy to show us what your placement of LoveladyInWiegman does to PrayerPersonInWiegman. After all, you've nothing to hide here, right?  :D

Did you absorb even 1 word I said?
Prayerperson was not a fixed object and could move, so has nothing to do with this conversation.
Why cant you prove where Lovelady was standing?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #438 on: November 20, 2019, 12:22:14 PM »
again, i believe prayerdude was some guy off the street, looking for a better view to take pictures (movies?).  just my humble opinion.  but what does it matter if oswald was busy upstairs killing the president?  i mean...... really....  who's noticing who when the president rolls by?  and then many change their recollections decades later.

No Mark, keep up it seems that prayer person is no longer Oswald, but the black shadow on Lovelady is somehow paint that has been used to paint over the real Oswald?, yes this theory gets seriouly more deranged as it goes on. Even though nobody in the films is more than a blob the Gubermint spent considerable resources aquiring and altering a second of filmed blobs, bizarre most bizarre.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #438 on: November 20, 2019, 12:22:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #439 on: November 20, 2019, 01:26:23 PM »
Nice, you answer my question with another question, how quaint. But if you really don't know where the railing is, then you just dont know, no biggie, I did it for you.
Btw the blob you are talking about is another movable object and is again irrelevent. Focus.

JohnM

:D

"I, Mr John Mytton, believe the lady in the black top in the Wiegman doorway is standing on the ________ side of the center railing."

East or west, Mr Mytton?

Thumb1: