Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135247 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #424 on: November 20, 2019, 04:48:10 AM »
Advertisement
He's desperate for recognition, John.

--  MWT  ;)

Yes, Alan's keen on cherry picking some minor detail that he perceives to be faulty, like a date or a shadow, and then he'll build an entire conspiracy theory around it and it doesn't matter if it makes any sense or not or even if it's physically possible or not because the big bad Government is so advanced they can do anything, well that is besides hiding a conspiracy or delivering his dole check on time.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #424 on: November 20, 2019, 04:48:10 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #425 on: November 20, 2019, 05:50:03 AM »
Unbelievable, I just noticed you didn't use my latest up to date version but you dug through my history and compared my very first graphic(version A) and knowing that I made more accurate versions you still persisted in making a fraudulent comparison, hey whatever it takes right?

JohnM

"More ACCURATE versions" ??  Why not just admit Your version was INCORRECT?  There is CORRECT and INCORRECT. You play around with the Images and your work product is going to reflect this Manipulation. INCORRECT Version(s) = INCORRECT Conclusion(s).

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #426 on: November 20, 2019, 06:10:50 AM »
      "More ACCURATE versions" ??  Why not just admit Your version was INCORRECT?  There is CORRECT and INCORRECT. You play around with the Images and your work product is going to reflect this Manipulation. INCORRECT Version(s) = INCORRECT Conclusion(s).

You really don't get it, there can never be a CORRECT version because NONE of these cameras were in the EXACT same location or were all using the EXACT same lenses, therefore there can never be a CORRECT version, then on top of that is the poisoned well of bad video transfers, Pal copies, distorted images, manipulated images and so on which finally means that by definition there will always only be INCORRECT versions, but that doesn't mean that 95% accuracy can't be used to derive a logical conclusion.

JohnM 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: November 20, 2019, 06:10:50 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #427 on: November 20, 2019, 09:52:28 AM »
Really? You can show me where I went wrong, yes?

JohnM

On which side of the center railing---------east or west----------do you believe the lady in the black top was standing? You still haven't answered that simple question, despite being asked it multiple times!  :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #428 on: November 20, 2019, 09:57:20 AM »

Yes, the younger man's body is turned, unlike Mr Lovelady's, which is facing straight ahead:

And the police officer gets some shadow from the young man, whereas Mr Lovelady has nobody blocking sunlight.

Apples and oranges, Mr Davidson! Thumb1:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 10:02:32 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: November 20, 2019, 09:57:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #429 on: November 20, 2019, 10:00:41 AM »
Unbelievable, I just noticed you didn't use my latest up to date version but you dug through my history and compared my very first graphic(version A) and knowing that I made more accurate versions you still persisted in making a fraudulent comparison, hey whatever it takes right?

JohnM

Why did you fraudulently get rid of PrayerPersonInWiegman in your new, improved version of the Wiegman frame, Mr Mytton? Why do we only see the bright dot from PrayerPersonInWiegman?

Show us where your new, improved version of the Wiegman frame would actually leave PrayerPersonInWiegman!

If this PrayerPerson car crash here in your first dishonest version is anything to go by, you had very good reason indeed to eliminate PrayerPersonInWiegman!  :D

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 10:06:37 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #430 on: November 20, 2019, 10:07:30 AM »
Yes, Alan's keen on cherry picking some minor detail that he perceives to be faulty, like a date or a shadow, and then he'll build an entire conspiracy theory around it and it doesn't matter if it makes any sense or not or even if it's physically possible or not because the big bad Government is so advanced they can do anything, well that is besides hiding a conspiracy or delivering his dole check on time.

JohnM

:D

Mr Mytton really doesn't like being found out!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #430 on: November 20, 2019, 10:07:30 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #431 on: November 20, 2019, 11:51:09 AM »
again, i believe prayerdude was some guy off the street, looking for a better view to take pictures (movies?).  just my humble opinion.  but what does it matter if oswald was busy upstairs killing the president?  i mean...... really....  who's noticing who when the president rolls by?  and then many change their recollections decades later.