Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135175 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #408 on: November 19, 2019, 10:52:26 PM »
Advertisement
This is what I mean by "not very smart", the "big reveal" has always been about how far Lovelady was from the center plane, which also happens to be inhabited by the railing

Which happened to be the marker you used to 'prove' Mr Lovelady's distance from the center. But you were rumbled!  :D

What scam?

JohnM

Your ridiculous misalignment of Wiegman and Darnell, helped along by your ridiculous drawing of the center railing, places Mr Lovelady too far west in the entranceway. You hoped no one would notice the problems with your Wiegman-Darnell-MyttonArt mashup. Didn't work!

Prove me wrong by overlaying the two clean source frames from Wiegman and Darnell!

See if you can beat this, the work of an honest researcher!:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 10:54:49 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: November 19, 2019, 10:52:26 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #409 on: November 19, 2019, 11:09:51 PM »
     Here's Another person claiming their  Manipulated Images are "Irrefutable Proof".  You know better than to try and pull this John.

Ford may be clueless but at least he can illustrate his "ideas', whereas your participation is worthless on every level, keep it up!

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #410 on: November 19, 2019, 11:13:58 PM »
This is what I mean by "not very smart", the "big reveal" has always been about how far Lovelady was from the center plane, which also happens to be inhabited by the railing so I initially used a physical object instead of an easy to understand concept but I found that also went way over your head.
Btw you just can't look at a 3d image and measure Lovelady's distance directly in a 2D video capture or place him under some letter from the sign above, that's absurd. And this is why you fail, learn perspective like I suggested and all will become clear.

What scam?

JohnM

You know better than to manipulate image(s) to try and prove whatever your point might be. Ford caught You cold and now you gotta live with having been Exposed. Your visual aids past, present, and future now carry this Stain.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 11:14:42 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: November 19, 2019, 11:13:58 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #411 on: November 19, 2019, 11:35:38 PM »
Friends, look at the relative positions of 'PrayerPerson' in the honest overlay of Wiegman and Darnell versus in Mr Mytton's dishonest one:

This shows us just how desperately hard Mr Mytton worked to present Mr Lovelady as being farther west than he really was and higher than he really was.

An utterly pathetic and shameless attempt to make the magic shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side explicable as a natural shadow!

Major fail!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 11:36:18 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #412 on: November 20, 2019, 12:10:05 AM »
Now!

How did Mr Mytton solve the 'PrayerPersonInWiegman' problem in his second version----------which was created in response to the observation that the figures in Wiegman in his first version were much smaller than the figures in Darnell?

Easy-----------------he got rid of 'PrayerPersonInWiegman' altogether by keeping 'PrayerPersonInDarnell' embedded in the 'Wiegman' frame!

Look at what happens to PrayerPerson in the images below. They tell quite a story!

Honest, Non-Myttonian Version + Dishonest Myttonian Version A

Dishonest Myttonian Version B with nothing of 'PrayerPersonInWiegman' but the bright dot:

He realised that having 'PrayerPersonInWiegman' climbing up the west wall might be a problem! :D

What an absolute scam artist this man is!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 12:21:03 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: November 20, 2019, 12:10:05 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #413 on: November 20, 2019, 12:39:38 AM »
Now!

How did Mr Mytton solve the 'PrayerPersonInWiegman' problem in his second version----------which was created in response to the observation that the figures in Wiegman in his first version were much smaller than the figures in Darnell?

Easy-----------------he got rid of 'PrayerPersonInWiegman' altogether by keeping 'PrayerPersonInDarnell' embedded in the 'Wiegman' frame!

Look at what happens to PrayerPerson in the images below. They tell quite a story!

Honest, Non-Myttonian Version + Dishonest Myttonian Version A

Dishonest Myttonian Version B with nothing of 'PrayerPersonInWiegman' but the bright dot:

He realised that having 'PrayerPersonInWiegman' climbing up the west wall might be a problem! :D

What an absolute scam artist this man is!

Hilarious, the more frustrated you become the more angry words just pour out.

For a start your non-mytton version has been squeezed horizontally to squeeze Lovelady closer to the railing, have you got even one honest bone in your body? I already told you that there were altered images on the web and now you're attempting to use them to your own advantage. naughty naughty!

But even with your "manipulated" image when the railing is made clear, Lovelady is behind and to the left, behind and to the left. Whichever way you look at this problem, the outcome is always the same. You lose! Did you ever think that painting in a shadow was going to trump reality?

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #414 on: November 20, 2019, 12:47:29 AM »

He's still placing the railing in the wrong place!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: November 20, 2019, 12:47:29 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #415 on: November 20, 2019, 12:58:45 AM »
He's still placing the railing in the wrong place!  :D

Really? You can show me where I went wrong, yes?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 01:29:43 AM by John Mytton »