Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137362 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #400 on: November 19, 2019, 10:03:39 PM »
Advertisement
       Once again the Issue here is Time Stamping. If we are seeing Lovelady on the steps while People are now heading Back Inside the TSBD, the accepted time line has Officer Baker already inside the TSBD with Lovelady and Shelley in motion going down the Elm St Ext. How is it we are seeing Lovelady Standing Stock Still on the Steps?

How do you know it's Lovelady? A shirt over a white T-shirt was also worn by Oswald! Da da da dumb!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: November 19, 2019, 10:03:39 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2019, 10:10:18 PM »
How do you know it's Lovelady? A shirt over a white T-shirt was also worn by Oswald! Da da da dumb!

JohnM

Are You claiming this is Not Lovelady? Be careful with that can-of-worms You are fiddling with.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #402 on: November 19, 2019, 10:18:50 PM »
Friends, this final frame from Mr Mytton's latest gif is an artfully misleading blend of Wiegman, Darnell and MyttonArt:

I am asking Mr Mytton to give us a simple, no-frills gif overlay of
a) the clean Wiegman frame Mr Mytton used
b) the clean Darnell frame Mr Mytton used.

Let's then compare the overlay of 'BOOK DEPOSITORY' in Wiegman and 'BOOK DEPOSITORY' in Darnell with what we see here in this meticulous, honest, agenda-free version:

Over to you, Mr Mytton! Thumb1:

Hey guess what, you're mad and I'm not!
I'm pretty much over this, I only first looked at this seriously a few days ago, figured it out pretty quickly and provided irrefutable proof which ironically is supported by your own 3D graphics, go figure?
But Alan, I know from experience that this will be a never ending debate because frankly you're not smart enough to know otherwise, sorry bout that.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: November 19, 2019, 10:18:50 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #403 on: November 19, 2019, 10:21:21 PM »
     Are You claiming this is Not Lovelady?

How do you know it's Lovelady, prove it.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #404 on: November 19, 2019, 10:24:47 PM »
Thanks Chris, that makes it easy to see and besides my top skirt being a little too forward it was pretty close. But as for Ford and Co. at the end of the day as I pointed out, the railing being there or not doesn't matter

:D :D :D

But the placement of the railing way away from Mr Lovelady was your big reveal! And now it's blown up in your face so you're backing away. Too funny!

because all we are concerned with in this conversation is Lovelady's position within the front entrance area and by bisecting this space which admittedly is easier with the railing, we can easily place Frazier and Lovelady.

JohnM

So take the original clean Wiegman and Darnell frames you started with-----------and put them into a simple, unannotated two-frame gif!

Or could it be you don't want your little scam to be exposed?  :o

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: November 19, 2019, 10:24:47 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #405 on: November 19, 2019, 10:39:37 PM »
Hey guess what, you're mad and I'm not!
I'm pretty much over this, I only first looked at this seriously a few days ago, figured it out pretty quickly and provided irrefutable proof which ironically is supported by your own 3D graphics, go figure?
But Alan, I know from experience that this will be a never ending debate because frankly you're not smart enough to know otherwise, sorry bout that.

JohnM

Here's Another person claiming their  Manipulated Images are "Irrefutable Proof".  You know better than to try and pull this John.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 10:40:44 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #406 on: November 19, 2019, 10:41:59 PM »
     Here's Another person claiming their  Manipulated Images are "Irrefutable Proof".  You know better than to try and pull this John.

No he doesn't.  He pulls this all the time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: November 19, 2019, 10:41:59 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #407 on: November 19, 2019, 10:44:31 PM »
:D :D :D

But the placement of the railing way away from Mr Lovelady was your big reveal! And now it's blown up in your face so you're backing away. Too funny!

So take the original clean Wiegman and Darnell frames you started with-----------and put them into a simple, unannotated two-frame gif!

This is what I mean by "not very smart", the "big reveal" has always been about how far Lovelady was from the center plane, which also happens to be inhabited by the railing so I initially used a physical object instead of an easy to understand concept but I found that also went way over your head.
Btw you just can't look at a 3d image and measure Lovelady's distance directly in a 2D video capture or place him under some letter from the sign above, that's absurd. And this is why you fail, learn perspective like I suggested and all will become clear.

What scam?

JohnM