Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135277 times)

Offline Chris Davidson

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #392 on: November 19, 2019, 08:58:13 PM »
Advertisement
The lower railing and two skirts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: November 19, 2019, 08:58:13 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #393 on: November 19, 2019, 09:04:58 PM »
You wannabe "humans" really need to expose yourselves to light.

Excellent, since there is more than enough information you can do an analysis like the following image and give us the precise position of Lovelady! Awesome!
Show us these elusive as yet unseen photogrammetry skills and really make me eat humble pie. And I don't want to hear your usual excuses, give this one your best shot.

JohnM

:D Yep, that's a car accident alrighty. I'm just here to critique your work as a peer (cough cough) and let the others know of your limitations. You're doing great, otherwise, but I'd rather you "eat crow" than "humble pie", since you're so full of it already. I'll be here to let you know when you f**k up. Gawd speed Myttonhead!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #394 on: November 19, 2019, 09:13:35 PM »
maybe the vertical blackness part of BW FRazier is ALSO a conspirator blackening of Oswalds body, which was more exposed once Billy Lovelady moved down the steps when Gloria Cavalry came running up.

But the "vertical blackness part" of Mr Frazier in Darnell is--------------unlike the vertical blackness part of Mr Lovelady in Wiegman--------------very easy to account for.

Sorry to disappoint you, Mr Mason!  Thumb1:

This is in the realm of Alan Ford type probability, because if Oswald can have come out the front door, right past Pauline Sanders, then past Prayerblob, then insert himself BETWEEN Buel W Frazer/Bill Shelly and just right behind Billy Lovelady, and NOT be seen doing this... as Alan Fords theory requires...

then the aspiring breakthrough researcher CTs might as well add in Gloria Cavalry and Joe Molina not seeing Oswald right there on the steps just near to them, now more exposed to the sunlight, since in Couch and Darnell films, where Baker is running towards steps, Oswald would have no longer had Billy Lovelady blocking his figure, and BW Frazier has moved up right behind Oswald.

now before you just  :D and  ::), Mr. Mytton.. this COULD be possible, you have to admit..it MAY be

'Please don't let LHO be out front... Please someone explain that Lovelady shadow... Please don't let LHO be out front... Please someone explain that Lovelady shadow... '

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: November 19, 2019, 09:13:35 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #395 on: November 19, 2019, 09:15:36 PM »

Thank you, Mr Davidson!  Thumb1:

We're still waiting to hear from Mr Mytton whether he believes the lady in the black top is on the east side of center railing or on the west side...

If the latter, we're still waiting for him to show us-------------on a clean (i.e. un-Mytton-scrawled) Darnell frame-------------the bright railing going across the lady's black top, a la this creative interpretation...

I'll get the popcorn!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 09:21:58 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #396 on: November 19, 2019, 09:28:39 PM »
:D Yep, that's a car accident alrighty. I'm just here to critique your work as a peer (cough cough) and let the others know of your limitations. You're doing great, otherwise, but I'd rather you "eat crow" than "humble pie", since you're so full of it already. I'll be here to let you know when you f**k up. Gawd speed Myttonhead!

So, I guess we won't be seeing your photogrammetry skills today or any other day it seems, what a shame.

Btw "critique my work as a peer", that's a laugh. All I do is make observations and then create graphics so that I can share my experiences, it's all extremely Zen whereas you ever so serious lunatics are so wedded to a conspiracy that often always you will attempt to bend the very fabric of time and space to make your fantasies come true.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: November 19, 2019, 09:28:39 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #397 on: November 19, 2019, 09:36:01 PM »
I'd have an easier time trying to make my dog learn chess before you grasp the basics of perspective.

If the railing was there or not there is irrelevant but it is convenient for exactly locating the halfway point. Here is a vertical plane bisecting the front entrance into two halves and unfortunately for you Lovelady is no where near halfway.

Btw sorry for making you look stoopid but you asked for it!

JohnM

Once again the Issue here is Time Stamping. If we are seeing Lovelady on the steps while People are now heading Back Inside the TSBD, the accepted time line has Officer Baker already inside the TSBD with Lovelady and Shelley in motion going down the Elm St Ext. How is it we are seeing Lovelady Standing Stock Still on the Steps?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 09:40:07 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #398 on: November 19, 2019, 09:47:08 PM »
Friends, this final frame from Mr Mytton's latest gif is an artfully misleading blend of Wiegman, Darnell and MyttonArt:

I am asking Mr Mytton to give us a simple, no-frills gif overlay of
a) the clean Wiegman frame Mr Mytton used
b) the clean Darnell frame Mr Mytton used.

Let's then compare the overlay of 'BOOK DEPOSITORY' in Wiegman and 'BOOK DEPOSITORY' in Darnell with what we see here in this meticulous, honest, agenda-free version:

Over to you, Mr Mytton! Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #398 on: November 19, 2019, 09:47:08 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #399 on: November 19, 2019, 10:02:01 PM »

Thanks Chris, that makes it easy to see and besides my top skirt being a little too forward it was pretty close. But as for Ford and Co. at the end of the day as I pointed out, the railing being there or not doesn't matter because all we are concerned with in this conversation is Lovelady's position within the front entrance area and by bisecting this space which admittedly is easier with the railing, we can easily place Frazier and Lovelady.

JohnM