Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135243 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #384 on: November 19, 2019, 04:50:46 PM »
Advertisement
:D

Go on, Mr Mytton, show us the bright upper rail traversing part of the black top of the lady---------if your placement of the railing is correct, you should have no trouble!

Thumb1:

https://www.thegreatcoursesdaily.com/drawing-101-linear-perspective/

https://www.artistsnetwork.com/art-mediums/drawing/learn-to-draw-perspective/

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: November 19, 2019, 04:50:46 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #385 on: November 19, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »
https://www.thegreatcoursesdaily.com/drawing-101-linear-perspective/

https://www.artistsnetwork.com/art-mediums/drawing/learn-to-draw-perspective/

JohnM

Nope, nothing to do with perspective, Mr Mytton, but nice try!  Thumb1:

You claim the bright upper rail is traversing part of the lady's black top:

Bright against dark? Should be easy to see! So show us on this clean Darnell frame:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 06:10:19 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #386 on: November 19, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »
Now! Mr Mytton's devious little game here with his gifs is to do everything he possibly can to shift Mr Lovelady as far left (i.e. west) as he can get away with!

In his first version he 'accidentally' made the figures in the Wiegman doorway much too small. But he was called out on that and forced to correct.  Thumb1:

But in his latest, second version, the other 'errors' are still present and correct. For instance, he's got the center railing pointing too sharply to the right (i.e. east) as it rises with the steps. All to create fictional space west of the center railing that will lead men and women of goodwill to believe Mr Lovelady is closer to the west wall where the real-world shadow action is!  :D

Now! Mr Mytton's problem here is that a meticulous overlay of Wiegman and Darnell was already done some time back by a researcher who--------unlike Mr Mytton--------is honest:

Look up from Mr Lovelady's head to the word 'DEPOSITORY' and you will see that it is between the 'P' and the 'O'.

This is because this is exactly what Wiegman shows:

This gif---this honestly made gif---has not manipulated our perception of Mr Lovelady's position by giving us the Darnell version of 'DEPOSITORY'!  Thumb1:

In Mr Mytton's dishonest version, by contrast, Mr Lovelady's head is under the letter 'E' of 'DEPOSITORY':

Mr Lovelady is----you guessed it----too far west!  :D

In fairness to Mr Mytton, he has done a clever job of hiding the misalignment of letters between Wiegman and Darnell (look at the controlled mess that is 'BOOK'!).

Challenge to Mr Mytton: give us a simple two-frame gif containing just the clean Wiegman frame laid over the clean Darnell frame! Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: November 19, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #387 on: November 19, 2019, 08:21:42 PM »
Yeah, maybe next time I can add flashing lights and furry dice!

No, just quit with the fade, it's distracting and it provides no additional information. You wannabe photo-"experts" don't have the formal training to analyze imagery, let alone call yourself experts.

After presenting hundreds of graphics, I receive a lot of uninformed criticism, Yawn, but at the end of the day I'm my own harshest critic and after years in this industry, I learn and therefore I know better than most, it's just a fact.

"..in this industry.."  :D says the layman.

Did I write the algorithm? wtf? what a ridiculously uninformed loaded question, why waste my time doing what graphic programs do for everyone in the business automatically? You try and sound clever but you just keep letting yourself down. I in fact use a number of graphical programs to best get each individual job done, but I digress, this image is an advanced rocket science powered overlay where I have highlighted the important geometry and most importantly highlighted the central railing which is invaluable in positioning Lovelady.

I'm not uninformed, I write all my own image analysis s/w because unlike you, I'm an actual photogrammetrist. You're a photoshopper and not a particularly good one. You're better than nothing but that's not saying much.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #388 on: November 19, 2019, 08:23:26 PM »
Nope, nothing to do with perspective, Mr Mytton, but nice try!  Thumb1:

You claim the bright upper rail is traversing part of the lady's black top:

Bright against dark? Should be easy to see! So show us on this clean Darnell frame:

Thumb1:

I'd have an easier time trying to make my dog learn chess before you grasp the basics of perspective.

If the railing was there or not there is irrelevant but it is convenient for exactly locating the halfway point. Here is a vertical plane bisecting the front entrance into two halves and unfortunately for you Lovelady is no where near halfway.

Btw sorry for making you look stoopid but you asked for it!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: November 19, 2019, 08:23:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #389 on: November 19, 2019, 08:35:41 PM »
I'd have an easier time trying to make my dog learn chess before you grasp the basics of perspective.

If the railing was there or not there is irrelevant but it is convenient for exactly locating the halfway point. Here is a vertical plane bisecting the front entrance into two halves and unfortunately for you Lovelady is no where near halfway.

Btw sorry for making you look stoopid but you asked for it!

JohnM

:D

Mr Mytton, do you believe that the lady in the black top is to the east or to the west of the railing?

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #390 on: November 19, 2019, 08:43:47 PM »
No, just quit with the fade, it's distracting and it provides no additional information. You wannabe photo-"experts" don't have the formal training to analyze imagery, let alone call yourself experts.

"..in this industry.."  :D says the layman.

I'm not uninformed, I write all my own image analysis s/w because unlike you, I'm an actual photogrammetrist. You're a photoshopper and not a particularly good one. You're better than nothing but that's not saying much.

You wannabe photo-"experts" don't have the formal training to analyze imagery, let alone call yourself experts.

You wannabe "humans" really need to expose yourselves to light.

I'm not uninformed, I write all my own image analysis s/w because unlike you, I'm an actual photogrammetrist.

Excellent, since there is more than enough information you can do a photogrammetry analysis like the following image and give us the precise position of Lovelady! Awesome!
Show us these elusive as yet unseen photogrammetry skills and really make me eat humble pie. And I don't want to hear your usual excuses, give this one your best shot.

JohnM

« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 08:55:28 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: November 19, 2019, 08:43:47 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #391 on: November 19, 2019, 08:48:21 PM »
Sorry.

JohnM

maybe the vertical blackness part of BW FRazier is ALSO a conspirator blackening of Oswalds body, which was more exposed once Billy Lovelady moved down the steps when Gloria Cavalry came running up.

This is in the realm of Alan Ford type probability, because if Oswald can have come out the front door, right past Pauline Sanders, then past Prayerblob, then insert himself BETWEEN Buel W Frazer/Bill Shelly and just right behind Billy Lovelady, and NOT be seen doing this... as Alan Fords theory requires...

then the aspiring breakthrough researcher CTs might as well add in Gloria Cavalry and Joe Molina not seeing Oswald right there on the steps just near to them, now more exposed to the sunlight, since in Couch and Darnell films, where Baker is running towards steps, Oswald would have no longer had Billy Lovelady blocking his figure, and BW Frazier has moved up right behind Oswald.

now before you just  :D and  ::), Mr. Mytton.. this COULD be possible, you have to admit..it MAY be