Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135111 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #376 on: November 19, 2019, 05:06:06 AM »
Advertisement
"..leave this type of advanced graphical analysis to the grown ups.."  :D

ETA: What you should have done was overlap the 2 images and fade the overlap in and out, if you are going to fade instead of blink. Not sure how applying a fade or morph effect to 2 images is advanced analysis, but you're the expert. Did you write the algorithm or did you just stumble across the Gimp menu option?

ETA: What you should have done was overlap the 2 images and fade the overlap in and out, if you are going to fade instead of blink.

Yeah, maybe next time I can add flashing lights and furry dice!

Not sure how applying a fade or morph effect to 2 images is advanced analysis, but you're the expert.

After presenting hundreds of graphics, I receive a lot of uninformed criticism, Yawn, but at the end of the day I'm my own harshest critic and after years in this industry, I learn and therefore I know better than most, it's just a fact.   

Did you write the algorithm or did you just stumble across the Gimp menu option?

Did I write the algorithm? wtf? what a ridiculously uninformed loaded question, why waste my time doing what graphic programs do for everyone in the business automatically? You try and sound clever but you just keep letting yourself down. I in fact use a number of graphical programs to best get each individual job done, but I digress, this image is an advanced rocket science powered overlay where I have highlighted the important geometry and most importantly highlighted the central railing which is invaluable in positioning Lovelady.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 05:12:40 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: November 19, 2019, 05:06:06 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #377 on: November 19, 2019, 05:11:18 AM »
John the Expert, "advanced graphical analysis"

Let me guess, next week you'll claim to be a Statistician. Just another hobby, right? ha ha ha  Jonathan Higgins was a fictional character too!

John the Expert, "advanced graphical analysis"

Yes, I heard my name and credentials being called, how can I help?

Let me guess, next week you'll claim to be a Statistician.

At least I don't claim to be an xxxxxxxx.

Just another hobby, right? ha ha ha

I have plenty of hobbies, is that a problem?

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #378 on: November 19, 2019, 03:34:51 PM »

Seriously that's the best you've got?, we're looking at Lovelady's horizontal position and a little vertical compression and a slight camera change of position is not going to move Lovelady's image halfway across the frame.

Anyway, I found a version with the correct vertical compression and now we see Prayer Person closely aligned, the western column is correctly aligned, the size of the entrance relative to the glass doors behind is correctly aligned and still Lovelady is no where near the centre railing. Sucko!
Just face it, you're way out of your depth and you can go ahead and nitpick some more minor insignificant "details" but that will in no way change the overall mathematically correct geometry, Lovelady is near the shadow EXACTLY where your 3D examples say he should be!

JohnM

Now! Let's start with this, shall we?

Mr Mytton's imagined railing:

The actual railing:

Mr Mytton's gone and put the lady in black on the wrong side of the railing!  :D

F for fail!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: November 19, 2019, 03:34:51 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #379 on: November 19, 2019, 03:42:20 PM »

The actual railing:

Mr Mytton's gone and put the lady in black on the wrong side of the railing!  :D

F for fail!

Now #2! We see this lady in black, who is on the east side of the center railing, twice in Mr Mytton's final gif frame:

She must have climbed over the railing between Wiegman and Darnell!  :D

Either that or poor panicked Mr Mytton has gotten his overlay badly wrong...

"I, Mr John Mytton, believe the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman has a simple rational explanation: the front entranceway changed shape dramatically during the shooting."

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #380 on: November 19, 2019, 04:15:45 PM »

The actual railing:

F for fail!

Yes indeed, F for Fail, I couldn't have said it better myself! Will you ever get anything right?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: November 19, 2019, 04:15:45 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #381 on: November 19, 2019, 04:20:34 PM »
Yes indeed, F for Fail, I couldn't have said it better myself! Will you ever get anything right?

JohnM

:D :D :D

The rail stops where the lady's body starts, Mr Mytton! No bright rail traversing her black top! Why do you think that might be, now?

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #382 on: November 19, 2019, 04:24:52 PM »
:D :D :D

The rail stops where the lady's body starts, Mr Mytton! No bright rail traversing her black top! Why do you think that might be, now?

Thumb1:

What sort of drugs are you on and where can I get some?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: November 19, 2019, 04:24:52 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #383 on: November 19, 2019, 04:34:51 PM »
What sort of drugs are you on and where can I get some?

JohnM

:D

Go on, Mr Mytton, show us the bright upper rail traversing part of the black top of the lady---------if your placement of the railing is correct, you should have no trouble!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 04:35:50 PM by Alan Ford »