Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135194 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #352 on: November 17, 2019, 07:55:15 PM »
Advertisement
Already done, Mr Mytton------------Messrs Stancak and Hackerott both did meticulous 3D reconstructions of the entranceway at 12.30pm 11/22/63. And guess what? It is simply not possible to put Mr Lovelady anywhere near the natural shadow line of the western column!

No one has been able to challenge their calculations. If you think you can, we're all ears! Thumb1:

Expecting me to go and hunt for your evidence that proves your theory is a waste of my time.
If you had any confidence in your theory, you would have simply posted this evidence?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: November 17, 2019, 07:55:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #353 on: November 17, 2019, 08:06:20 PM »
Expecting me to go and hunt for your evidence that proves your theory is a waste of my time.
If you had any confidence in your theory, you would have simply posted this evidence?

JohnM

Oh but I have full confidence in my finding of Mr Oswald just behind Mr Lovelady in Wiegman, Mr Mytton------------and the inability of you or any of your fellow Team Keep LHO Away From The Front Steps fanatics to explain the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady has only boosted that confidence! 

Off you scurry! Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2019, 08:32:17 PM »
Now!

It is often claimed that the Altgens photograph-------------------

-----------------corresponds with those frames in Wiegman showing Mr Lovelady at the higher elevation:

However, the correspondence is not punctual. There is a slight time gap between them.

We can see this by comparing and contrasting the position of Mr Lovelady's tshirt relative to his head in the respective images!

In Altgens, Mr Lovelady's upper body would appear to be twisted somewhat as he leans east; in Wiegman, it would appear to be more parallel with the glass doors (but leaning east too).

Now Wiegman shows the second 'Lovelady' head (i.e. Oswald's) moving in relation to Mr Lovelady's:

In the earliest frames, Mr Oswald's head (the higher of the two) appears on one side of Mr Lovelady's; in the later, on the other:

This leads me to believe Altgens must have been taken just before the first of the Wiegman frames. For Altgens shows a segment of skin just peeking out to Mr Lovelady's left:

Of course this also means that Altgens confirms------------as though confirmation were needed  ;) -------------that the second 'Lovelady' head in Wiegman is real!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:42:09 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2019, 08:32:17 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #355 on: November 17, 2019, 09:12:23 PM »
Now!

To those who still hold out some residual hope that Mr Lovelady in Wiegman might be way over by the shadow line from the western column, consider----------------with the aid of Mr Hackerott's 3D reconstruction-----------------what putting Mr Lovelady far enough west so that the shadow would catch him would do to the spatial relation between Mr Lovelady and PrayerPerson:

No matter which spot on the shadow line you choose to put Mr Lovelady in, he will be blocking PrayerPerson from Wiegman's view!

Now compare what we actually see in Wiegman:

It's not even close!  :D

And the problem is even worse when Mr Lovelady steps down to a lower elevation, for the lower you go the nearer you have to go to the west wall to catch shadow:

The theory that Mr Lovelady is caught by natural shadow is, always has been and always will be a complete joke!

That dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady is not, never has been and never will be a natural shadow!

That impossible shadow is the 'smoking gun' in the question of Mr Oswald's whereabouts at the time of the assassination!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 09:33:26 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2019, 11:31:09 PM »
Now!

To those who still hold out some residual hope that Mr Lovelady in Wiegman might be way over by the shadow line from the western column, consider----------------with the aid of Mr Hackerott's 3D reconstruction-----------------what putting Mr Lovelady far enough west so that the shadow would catch him would do to the spatial relation between Mr Lovelady and PrayerPerson:

Sorry.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2019, 11:31:09 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #357 on: November 18, 2019, 12:56:01 AM »
Alan, I think the problem with the 2 heads is that Billy Lovelady is being captured in 1/18th sec increments IN THE PROCESS of moving from the upper level landing, which is where his WC testimony states he WAS.. and then he is about to step down to the next lower step, thus making room for Buell Frazier to eventually move forward into the sunlight.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #358 on: November 18, 2019, 08:37:22 AM »
Alan, I think the problem with the 2 heads is that Billy Lovelady is being captured in 1/18th sec increments IN THE PROCESS of moving from the upper level landing, which is where his WC testimony states he WAS.. and then he is about to step down to the next lower step, thus making room for Buell Frazier to eventually move forward into the sunlight.

Nope, Mr Mason, the problem with the 2 heads is that you would really rather they weren't there! Your explanation here, like all your previous knock-down objections on this issue, makes scant sense!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: November 18, 2019, 08:37:22 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #359 on: November 18, 2019, 07:07:39 PM »
Now!

Look at these two images:

Notice anything about the placement of the 'shadow' line down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman shot?

That's right----------------it falls exactly where the western column cuts off Mr Lovelady in the Altgens photograph!

What a fluke!  :D

Whoever added 'shadow' to Mr Lovelady in Wiegman added precisely as much shadow as they could get away with without contradicting Altgens' depiction of Mr Lovelady in direct sunlight!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:11:28 PM by Alan Ford »