Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135312 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2019, 03:42:32 AM »
Advertisement
But I've already given ample proof that the dark strip down Mr Lovelady cannot possibly be shadow from the western column------------just as you've already given ample proof that you cannot explain how that dark strip got there!  Thumb1:

Where is your evidence, have you recreated the camera's position at the Depository or in a computer, and then placed Lovelady in all the different possible places along the camera's point of view?

Over to you!

Are you joking this has nothing to do with me! Stop passing the buck. Present some evidence that will dazzle the senses, go ahead and make my day and stop asking people to prove YOUR theory, it's always been YOUR claim and it's YOUR responsibility to prove it. Well? Waiting......

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2019, 03:42:32 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2019, 03:52:56 AM »
I gave you a rational explanation why your theory is IMPOSSIBLE, along with your mate Storing, you just want to believe that anything you can dream up is possible but you haven't got a clue on how anything is technically accomplished.
How about you try and manipulate a piece of film and see how it's done and then see if you can actually replicate the same type of images on your computer and when you discover how bloody hard it really is, then try to imagine how difficult it is with film celluloid and a can of paint.

JohnM

Your claiming it is "difficult" to do does Not Disprove anything. To the contrary, You are actually validating that it is possible.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2019, 04:25:29 AM »
     Your claiming it is "difficult" to do does Not Disprove anything. To the contrary, You are actually validating that it is possible.

As usual Storing, you're way out of your depth and if you think that what I said validates Ford's fantasies then prove it?
Btw maybe learn how to post an image or two and really give it to me!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2019, 04:25:29 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2019, 04:33:47 AM »
As usual Storing, you're way out of your depth and if you think that what I said validates Ford's fantasies then prove it?
Btw maybe learn how to post an image or two and really give it to me!

JohnM

You said it was "difficult" Not impossible. Check out the Hackerott review of the Darnell film he viewed at the 6th Floor Museum. It's over on the Photo Side of the Forum. He said he viewed Camera Car #2 STOPPED. This is why we have films and images with Incorrect Time Stamps. The Camera Cars were STOPPED and time was passing. This is why guys such as Wiegman eventually bailed out of their cars.  Tick, Tick, Tick.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2019, 04:43:57 AM »
     You said it was "difficult" Not impossible.

I gave you a rational explanation why your theory is IMPOSSIBLE,....

JohnM

This is why we have films and images with Incorrect Time Stamps.

And not so long ago you claimed that you had photographic proof that "a few minutes later" in Dealey Plaza, the Presidential Parade was all gone, now you admit you have no idea, nice, thanks for your support.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2019, 04:43:57 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2019, 11:56:08 AM »
Where is your evidence, have you recreated the camera's position at the Depository or in a computer, and then placed Lovelady in all the different possible places along the camera's point of view?

Already done, Mr Mytton------------Messrs Stancak and Hackerott both did meticulous 3D reconstructions of the entranceway at 12.30pm 11/22/63. And guess what? It is simply not possible to put Mr Lovelady anywhere near the natural shadow line of the western column!

No one has been able to challenge their calculations. If you think you can, we're all ears! Thumb1:

Are you joking this has nothing to do with me! Stop passing the buck. Present some evidence that will dazzle the senses, go ahead and make my day and stop asking people to prove YOUR theory, it's always been YOUR claim and it's YOUR responsibility to prove it. Well? Waiting......

:D

I'm not asking anyone to prove my theory, Mr Mytton, I'm inviting them to refute one of its planks: the magic shadow down Mr Lovelady.

Thus far... no one has been able to explain this:

Can you?

I, Mr John Mytton, have a rational explanation for the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman: _________________________.

Good luck!  Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2019, 04:03:57 PM »
And not so long ago you claimed that you had photographic proof that "a few minutes later" in Dealey Plaza, the Presidential Parade was all gone, now you admit you have no idea, nice, thanks for your support.

JohnM

You claimed it was "DIFFICULT". Difficult is Not the same as impossible. Maybe you mis-spoke? If you want to rescind your "DIFFICULT" declaration, just declare so.  You Goofed. So what? Not the 1st time You have done this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2019, 04:03:57 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #351 on: November 17, 2019, 04:39:26 PM »

JohnM

Thank you, JohnMytton, for sticking to your forum guns. You are on the correct side of history on this discussion. However, it appears that the agenda continues to forward a "claim", that is non-provable, that LeeHarveyOswald is on the TSBD Bldg entrance landing as the Motorcade drove past..