Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137065 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2019, 02:21:40 AM »
Advertisement
;D >:( 8) ??? ::) :) :-[ :-\ :-*

I don't really care, Oswald had many opportunities to tell the world that he was on the steps with his friends watching the P.Parade and for some reason he never said "Boo" and on top of this Oswald agreed with the question that he was inside at the time. It's all over red rover!

@1:13

JohnM

Oh, but you do care, Mr Mytton----------and it's plain for all to see that you've been checkmated!  :D

I, Mr John Mytton, have a rational explanation for the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's side in Wiegman: _________________________.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2019, 02:21:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #337 on: November 17, 2019, 02:33:13 AM »
I, Mr John Mytton, have a rational explanation for the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's side in Wiegman: _________________________.

Thumb1:

I gave you a rational explanation why your theory is IMPOSSIBLE, along with your mate Storing, you just want to believe that anything you can dream up is possible but you haven't got a clue on how anything is technically accomplished.
How about you try and manipulate a piece of film and see how it's done and then see if you can actually replicate the same type of images on your computer and when you discover how bloody hard it really is, then try to imagine how difficult it is with film celluloid and a can of paint.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 02:34:59 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2019, 02:39:04 AM »
I gave you a rational explanation why your theory is IMPOSSIBLE, along with your mate Storing, you just want to believe that anything you can dream up is possible but you haven't got a clue on how anything is technically accomplished.
How about you try and manipulate a piece of film and see how it's done and then see if you can actually replicate the same type of images on your computer and when you discover how bloody hard it really is, then try to imagine how difficult it is with film celluloid and a can of paint.

JohnM

:D

Still drawing a humiliating blank, Mr Mytton? Keep trying!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2019, 02:39:04 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #339 on: November 17, 2019, 02:45:17 AM »
Oh, but you do care, Mr Mytton----------and it's plain for all to see that you've been checkmated!  :

Sorry, but I really don't give a stuff.
I only had my first look at this today and all I can see a lot of uneducated guesses based on other peoples uneducated guesses. When I see some genuine evidence that supports your theory then I'll take note but waving your arms and making your usual bluster saying "I can see it, why can't you" is not really convincing.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2019, 02:47:40 AM »

Still drawing a humiliating blank, Mr Mytton? Keep trying!  Thumb1:

No, it's YOUR claim not mine and it's YOUR job to prove that what YOU are proposing is possible, as I just said waving your arms isn't proof of anything.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2019, 02:47:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2019, 02:55:59 AM »
No, it's YOUR claim not mine and it's YOUR job to prove that what YOU are proposing is possible, as I just said waving your arms isn't proof of anything.

JohnM

It's not my 'claim' that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady cannot possibly be a natural shadow from the western column-------it's just the reality.

Your problem, Mr Mytton, is that you're too intelligent to push any of the ridiculous explanations others have offered to explain away that dark vertical 'shadow', but too dishonest to admit in front of everyone that you're totally stumped by this problem. Hence all your entertaining bluster and diversion!

Thanks for the laughs, and do let us know if you think of anything!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2019, 02:59:20 AM »

Thanks for the laughs, and do let us know if you think of anything!  Thumb1:

It's never been my claim, support your ideas with some reasonable proof and let's see what happens, K.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2019, 02:59:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2019, 03:07:12 AM »
It's never been my claim, support your ideas with some reasonable proof and let's see what happens, K.

JohnM

But I've already given ample proof that the dark strip down Mr Lovelady cannot possibly be shadow from the western column------------just as you've already given ample proof that you cannot explain how that dark strip got there!  Thumb1:

If I'm mischaracterizing the situation, just complete this sentence for us:

Over to you!  Thumb1: