Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135135 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2019, 06:23:35 PM »
Advertisement
Well at least it seems Alan Ford has FINALLY accepted that prayerblob is probably NOT Oswald :)
Perhaps Mr Ford can provide a sworn statement/testimony by Mr OchusVirgilCampbell affirming the Newspaper report?
Perhaps Mr Ford has ascertained, and can share, as to whom "we" is as mentioned by OV Campbell in the Newspaper reported LeeHarveyOswald sighting?
Perhaps Mr Ford can provide information as to the first time OV Campbell "saw" LeeHarveyOswald, as well as when he was first able to "recognize" him on sight?

Perhaps?

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/ochus-v-campbell/#lightbox[group]/4/
http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/ochus-v-campbell/#lightbox[group]/6/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2019, 06:23:35 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #281 on: November 10, 2019, 01:34:24 PM »

There is a lot of white t-shirt in the Oswald/Lovelady ensemble in Wiegman. Look closely and you will see that Mr Oswald appears to be wearing only his white t-shirt (no shirt!).

Had a dark vertical strip not been added to Mr Lovelady's right side, Mr Oswald's white t-shirt would be all too evident even to a casual viewer. Which of course is why a dark vertical strip was added to Mr Lovelady's right side!

Now!

Mr Oswald in a white tshirt out front helps explain what has long puzzled researchers:

Mrs Reid's insistence from Day 1 that Mr Oswald was dressed in a white t-shirt when she saw him.

As readers will know, I do not believe for one second that Mrs Reid saw Mr Oswald in the second-floor office area shortly after the shooting, any more than I believe in the Baker/Truly/Oswald lunchroom encounter. Mrs Reid----------who may not even have gone outside for the motoracade-----------was prevailed upon by Mr Truly (and Mr Campbell?) to lend bogus support to the scam cooked up to take away Mr Oswald's alibi!

So......... why did Mrs Reid not get Mr Oswald's attire 'right'? Does not her failure to align the attire she saw with the lunchroom version of Mr Oswald's attire speak in favour of her honesty?

Not so fast!

I have previously surmised that Mrs Reid put Mr Oswald in a white t-shirt simply because that's what she saw him wearing in the second floor lunchroom before the P. parade.

But! How can Mr Truly have failed to ensure that she not make this 'mistake' but rather align the stories? All he had to do was say, "No, say he was wearing a shirt"!

But! This is only a problem so long as we equate Mr Oswald with PrayerManInDarnell, i.e. so long as we have to put him in a shirt.

The discovery in Wiegman of Mr Oswald in what looks like a white tshirt just behind Mr Lovelady clears up the problem at a stroke:

----------------------Mr Oswald was wearing a white tshirt (no shirt) when he went outside to watch the P. parade

----------------------Mr Oswald was (obviously!) still wearing that white tshirt (no shirt) when Mr Truly saw him in the front lobby just after the assassination

----------------------Mr Truly fed this fact to Mrs Reid.

Don't believe me? Well, look at what Mr Truly told Secret Service on 4 Dec 1963:

Meanwhile, of course, Officer Baker had gone on the record as having seen a man in a "light brown jacket"!  :D

The WC were wise enough not to press Mr Truly about Mr Oswald's clothing:

Representative FORD. In your description of Oswald to Captain Fritz, did you describe the kind of clothes that Oswald had on that day?
Mr. TRULY. I don't know, sir. No, sir; I just told him his name and where he lived and his telephone number and his age, as 23, and I said 5 feet, 9, about 150 pounds, light brown hair--whatever I picked up off the description there. I did not try to depend on my memory to describe him. I just put down what was on this application blank.

Way to fudge the issue of jacket/shirt vs t-shirt!

Now that we have found Mr Oswald in the front entranceway for the motorcade, and the lunchroom story is as dead as an absolute doornail, we must ask the question:

Who was the man caught by Officer Baker "walking away from the stairway" on "the third or fourth floor"?

I think Officer Baker was later gaslighted into believing this man had actually been Mr Oswald, whom Officer Baker's brain will have remembered as the man he met in the front lobby. (Mr Howard Brennan seems to have gone through a similar 'process'!) Officer Baker was persuaded into moving the encounter from one of the upper landings down to the second-floor lunchroom. He knew this was a lie, but he convinced himself that it was a benign one because the man really must have been Mr Oswald. Besides, it lessened the embarrassment for him professionally of having let the man go!

This would explain the following odd moment from his WC testimony:

Mr. BELIN - Handing you what has been marked as Commission Exhibit 150, would this appear to be anything that you have ever seen before?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; I believe that is the shirt that he had on when he came. I wouldn't be sure of that. It seemed to me like that other shirt was a little bit darker than that whenever I saw him in the homicide office there.
Mr. BELIN - What about when you saw him in the School Book Depository Building, does this look familiar as anything he was wearing, if you know?
Mr. BAKER - I couldn't say whether that was--it seemed to me it was a light-colored brown but I couldn't say it was that or not.
Mr. DULLES - Lighter brown did you say, I am just asking what you said. I couldn't quite hear.
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.

Could it be that---------------------within the context of complicity in an overall lie-----------------------Mr Baker was actually being honest here?

If so, then we're looking for "a white man approximately 30 years old, 5' 9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket" (11/22/63 affidavit) "and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt" (WC testimony)!

Candidate?------

Notice the odd bald spot (cf. young Mr Euins!)...

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:08:37 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #282 on: November 10, 2019, 04:35:41 PM »
    If you seriously believe You are Seeing "young Mr Euins" anywhere in the above film snippet, all your Observations warrant being called into question. No one remotely resembling Euins is in that snippet.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 04:37:19 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: November 10, 2019, 04:35:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #283 on: November 10, 2019, 05:31:17 PM »
    If you seriously believe You are Seeing "young Mr Euins" anywhere in the above film snippet, all your Observations warrant being called into question. No one remotely resembling Euins is in that snippet.

<facepalm>

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #284 on: November 10, 2019, 07:19:29 PM »

I believe Mr Ford is mentioning the statement made by Mr Euins. In any event, worthy of additional information.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: November 10, 2019, 07:19:29 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #285 on: November 10, 2019, 08:08:54 PM »
Quote from: Alan Ford

Who was the man caught by Officer Baker "walking away from the stairway" on "the third or fourth floor"?

I think Officer Baker was later gaslighted into believing this man had actually been Mr Oswald, whom Officer Baker's brain will have remembered as the man he met in the front lobby. (Mr Howard Brennan seems to have

Could it be that---------------------within the context of complicity in an overall lie-----------------------Mr Baker was actually being honest here?

If so, then we're looking for "a white man approximately 30 years old, 5' 9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket" (11/22/63 affidavit) "and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt" (WC testimony)!

Candidate?------

Notice the odd bald spot (cf. young Mr Euins!)...

Alan,

I believe the guy wearing the tan jacket in your gif may have been spotted standing on the Houston Street sidewalk during the motorcade, as archived on some thread at the so-called Education Forum back in the day.

Keep up the good work.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 08:11:51 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #286 on: November 10, 2019, 09:38:33 PM »
Alan,

I believe the guy wearing the tan jacket in your gif may have been spotted standing on the Houston Street sidewalk during the motorcade, as archived on some thread at the so-called Education Forum back in the day.

Keep up the good work.

--  MWT  ;)

Ah, I wasn't aware of that, Mr Graves------thank you!  Thumb1:

I would very much like to see the man standing on the Houston Street sidewalk during the P. parade... Anyone know what photo or film he's in??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: November 10, 2019, 09:38:33 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #287 on: November 10, 2019, 10:34:49 PM »
Ah, I wasn't aware of that, Mr Graves------thank you!  Thumb1:

I would very much like to see the man standing on the Houston Street sidewalk during the P. parade... Anyone know what photo or film he's in??

Mr Graves, I'm most grateful for your pointer on this and have been doing some digging.

From memory, is this the man identified as the man in the light-brown jacket in Hughes?

Thank you!  Thumb1: