Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 9393 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #480 on: November 09, 2019, 05:24:22 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
'Hello?'
'Hi, is that Buell?'
'Yeah, who's this?'
'Hi Buell, it's Brian Doyle here. We spoke a little while back about Sarah Stanton being Prayer Man.'
(Audible sigh at other end.)
'Oh, hi Brian. What can I do for you?'
'Well, there's this guy called Ford, he's a real non-credible researcher, see, and he's ignoring my proofs that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and it's--'
'Look, Brian, I'm kinda busy right--'
'--like when the corrupt Prayer Man gang got Jim D to get Gordon to ban me from the other forum so they could ignore my genius level crime detection proof that Bill Shelley helped the second Oswald out the back, which I have proven would be backed up by a linguistic photogrammetry expert if they looked at my forensic analysis proofs which a sharp eye will detect have--'
'Look, Brian, I'm real busy right--'
'So, what I need from you is, I was wondering could you take a look at a few frames from the Wiegman film if I send you them?'
'Well, I--'
'Ford says they show Oswald standing just behind Billy Lovelady just in front of you during the shooting, which I have proven is not credible because Hispanics and Pepsi means that--'
'He says Lee's just behind Billy Lovelady during the shooting?'
'Yeah but don't worry, I've proven the shadow is caused by the obese Sarah Stanton and besides the sun was azimuthically dancing in the sky so that's what caused the shadow down Lovelady, which any credible forensic astronomer would--'
(Click on other end of the line.)

:D  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #480 on: November 09, 2019, 05:24:22 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Those Front Steps
« Reply #481 on: November 09, 2019, 07:23:42 AM »
'Hello?'
'Hi, is that Buell?'
'Yeah, who's this?'
'Hi Buell, it's Brian Doyle here. We spoke a little while back about Sarah Stanton being Prayer Man.'
(Audible sigh at other end.)
'Oh, hi Brian. What can I do for you?'
'Well, there's this guy called Ford, he's a real non-credible researcher, see, and he's ignoring my proofs that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and it's--'
'Look, Brian, I'm kinda busy right--'
'--like when the corrupt Prayer Man gang got Jim D to get Gordon to ban me from the other forum so they could ignore my genius level crime detection proof that Bill Shelley helped the second Oswald out the back, which I have proven would be backed up by a linguistic photogrammetry expert if they looked at my forensic analysis proofs which a sharp eye will detect have--'
'Look, Brian, I'm real busy right--'
'So, what I need from you is, I was wondering could you take a look at a few frames from the Wiegman film if I send you them?'
'Well, I--'
'Ford says they show Oswald standing just behind Billy Lovelady just in front of you during the shooting, which I have proven is not credible because Hispanics and Pepsi means that--'
'He says Lee's just behind Billy Lovelady during the shooting?'
'Yeah but don't worry, I've proven the shadow is caused by the obese Sarah Stanton and besides the sun was azimuthically dancing in the sky so that's what caused the shadow down Lovelady, which any credible forensic astronomer would--'
(Click on other end of the line.)

The unserious ones will usually out themselves...

Sounds like material straight from the Parker website...

In my talk with Frazier he emphasized to tell anyone who says he saw Oswald and held back that if Oswald was out there he would have said something...

I can imagine what Frazier would think of Ford's post here...

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #482 on: November 09, 2019, 08:34:23 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #482 on: November 09, 2019, 08:34:23 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #483 on: November 09, 2019, 09:54:22 AM »

Thanks, Chris.

Isn't that tall Buell Wesley Frazier's head that appears briefly from behind Lovelady's head?

---  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 09:56:42 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #484 on: November 09, 2019, 11:29:53 AM »
It's more likely Lovelady's head moving between frames.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #484 on: November 09, 2019, 11:29:53 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #485 on: November 09, 2019, 11:37:19 AM »
It's more likely Lovelady's head moving between frames.

Ray,

The problems is that there are two heads in some frames.

And I don't think it's "blurs" because, if you look closely at the timings and directions of the "blurs" on the rest of Lovelady's body (and on other people on the stairs, etc), you'll realize that that's not the case.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 11:43:22 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #486 on: November 09, 2019, 01:31:42 PM »
When you split the gif, it seems that the new head has the same body, as Lovelady, just slightly lower.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:57:27 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #486 on: November 09, 2019, 01:31:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Those Front Steps
« Reply #487 on: November 09, 2019, 03:20:35 PM »
Isn't that tall Buell Wesley Frazier's head that appears briefly from behind Lovelady's head?

Not sure...

However that would make sense when you compare it to Altgens which is right around this time...

JFK Assassination Forum

Those Front Steps
« Reply #487 on: November 09, 2019, 03:20:35 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #488 on: November 09, 2019, 03:54:47 PM »
Thanks, Chris.

---  MWT  ;)

Frazier is Much taller than Lovelady. He dwarfs Lovelady. This would rule out our seeing Frazier behind Lovelady.  Well, unless Frazier was possibly on his knees.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #489 on: November 09, 2019, 04:10:04 PM »
im going to suggest that BECAUSE prayerblob was NOT blackened out that Oswald therefore is not likely Prayerblob at ANY time in either Weigman or Couch/Darnell.

So if  Alan Fords theory in this thread is that Oswald is out on the steps BETWEEN Billy Lovelady and Buell W. Frazier, the question is then: Would  the conspirator film alteration experts fairly well blackened out Oswald, thus causing the vertical shadow, but forgot to blacken out the 2nd head?

The reliable indicative information of evidentiary value, evidently reliably indicates that LeeHarveyOswald was not on the stairs or the top step/landing in WiegmanFilm or DarnellFilm.

During filming, as he passed the TSBD Bldg entrance, apparently DaveWiegman was panning back and forth as well as riding in a moving vehicle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #489 on: November 09, 2019, 04:10:04 PM »

Mobile View