Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135249 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2019, 12:03:39 AM »
Advertisement
       I am willing to hear anyone out. You never know what kernel of truth might come to light. Frazier could be asked a question he has Never been asked before triggering a memory. You just don't know. Living witnesses to the assassination are quickly drying up. They need to be extensively questioned while still here.

I agree!  Thumb1:

But! I don't think you do--------------you are just using Mr Frazier as a pretext not to accept that Mr Oswald was out front.

If Mr Frazier were to have his memory 'triggered', you would immediately dismiss it as "an immediate disqualifier".

This, Mr Storing, is known in the trade as 'bad faith'!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2019, 12:03:39 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #257 on: November 08, 2019, 01:29:02 AM »
I agree!  Thumb1:

But! I don't think you do--------------you are just using Mr Frazier as a pretext not to accept that Mr Oswald was out front.

If Mr Frazier were to have his memory 'triggered', you would immediately dismiss it as "an immediate disqualifier".

This, Mr Storing, is known in the trade as 'bad faith'!

What is clear is that You are afraid that Frazier might definitively state he Never saw Oswald near the TSBD steps shortly before, during, or after the JFK Limo passed by. This comes down to Priorities.  Priority #1 should be finding The Truth. Unfortunately, Your Priority #1 is avoiding anything or anybody that might discredit your Theory.   

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2019, 01:55:37 AM »
      What is clear is that You are afraid that Frazier might definitively state he Never saw Oswald near the TSBD steps shortly before, during, or after the JFK Limo passed by. This comes down to Priorities.  Priority #1 should be finding The Truth. Unfortunately, Your Priority #1 is avoiding anything or anybody that might discredit your Theory.

Why would I be afraid of what has already happened, Mr Storing?

Mr Frazier has already repeatedly denied seeing Mr Oswald in the entranceway at the time of the shooting. So what? His denials are belied by the visual evidence I have uncovered!  Thumb1:

As for your position, it is impressively... nuanced:

1. Without Mr. Frazier's confirmation, the claim that Mr Oswald was in the entranceway is a non-starter

2. Should Mr. Frazier's confirmation materialize, I will dismiss it as an immediate disqualifier of the claim that Mr Oswald was in the entranceway.

Way to cover all eventualities!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2019, 01:55:37 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2019, 02:03:20 AM »

Why would I be afraid of what has already happened, Mr Storing?

Mr Frazier has already repeatedly denied seeing Mr Oswald in the entranceway at the time of the shooting. So what? His denials are belied by the visual evidence I have uncovered!  Thumb1:

As for your position, it is impressively... nuanced:

1. Without Mr. Frazier's confirmation, the claim that Mr Oswald was in the entranceway is a non-starter

2. Should Mr. Frazier's confirmation materialize, I will dismiss it as an immediate disqualifier of the claim that Mr Oswald was in the entranceway.

Way to cover all eventualities!  :D

The unwitting comical chemistry between you two clowns is an absolute classic, keep it up!

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2019, 02:17:12 AM »
Now!

Mr Ochus Campbell was quoted as having told reporters on 11/22/63 of having seen Mr Oswald in a "small storage room" on the first floor just after the assassination.

From the New York Herald Tribune 11/22/63:

But! He supposedly can't have done because he supposedly ran straight in the direction of the grassy knoll, right?

Wrong!

On 11/24/63 Ms Pauline Sanders described seeing a white-helmeted officer (=Baker) running into the building "within a matter of ten seconds" after the shooting. Then we get this:

"Mrs. SANDERS advised that Mr. CAMPBELL, Office Manager, arrived shortly after the police officer entered the building and she told him she believed the blasts came from the upper part of the building however he insisted the shots came from the embankment."

So-------------Mr Campbell didn't run straight for the embankment. He came into the entranceway and spoke with Ms Sanders.

Logical conclusion? Mr Campbell entered the front lobby and saw Mr Oswald in the small storage room by the front stairs:

Later, of course, he claimed not to have known Mr Oswald from Eve's husband!  :D

What was Mr Oswald doing in the storage room just after his encounter with Officer Baker in the vestibule/front lobby?

Perhaps he was simply disposing of his empty coke bottle.

Or perhaps he was checking to see that the curtain rods he had brought to work and left there for safekeeping that morning were still there
----in case you're confused, I'm referring to the curtain rods that Lieutenant Day would later be asked to test for Mr Oswald's fingerprints several days before two curtain rods were removed from the Paine garage!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:27:39 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2019, 02:17:12 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #261 on: November 08, 2019, 02:19:18 AM »
The unwitting comical chemistry between you two clowns is an absolute classic, keep it up!

JohnM

"I, Mr John Mytton, have a simple rational explanation for the dark strip down Mr. Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film: ________________________________________."

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2019, 08:40:26 PM »
New York Herald Tribune 11/22/63:

Mr Campbell entered the front lobby and saw Mr Oswald in the small storage room by the front stairs:

Now!

Just before being seen by Mr Ochus Campbell in the small storage room just off the front lobby, Mr Oswald
-------------was out front standing right at Mr Lovelady's shoulder:

-------------after which he had his encounter with Officer Baker.  Thumb1:

But where exactly was the encounter with Officer Baker?

We are fortunate to have an answer of sorts from Officer Baker himself (in the 11/22 affidavit--------that's right, the one in which he goes on to tell us not about a second-floor lunchroom man but about a man caught "walking away from the stairway" on the "third or fourth floor"! :D) ----------------

Officer Baker asked Mr Oswald 'Do you work here?' ----------as a prelude to: Do you know where the nearest stairs are?

But Officer Baker's affidavit account is a little bit ambiguous..........
--------> were the "several people"----------one of whom was Mr Oswald------------"standing around" outside on the front landing or inside in the vestibule?

----------------If Mr Oswald is PrayerManInDarnell, then the former seems the more likely (although he could have gone in the door just after Mr Darnell stops filming that area)
----------------If Mr Oswald is not PrayerManInDarnell, then the latter seems the more likely, and Mr Oswald re-entered the building immediately after the shooting.

Which is the more natural reading of "As I entered the door I saw several people standing around"? I'd incline towards: the people were inside in the front lobby.

Kindly note! Mr Truly's 11/22 interview with the FBI states that, once inside the front entrance, he and Officer Baker "saw no one there"! :D

While we're on the subject!

Doesn't Darnell show the glass front door moving?

This may actually be from the re-entry into the front lobby of Mr Oswald himself!

Thumb1:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 08:47:13 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2019, 08:40:26 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2019, 11:04:45 PM »
Well at least it seems Alan Ford has FINALLY accepted that prayerblob is probably NOT Oswald :)