Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135231 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #248 on: November 07, 2019, 03:25:07 PM »
Advertisement
Now!

The naturally impossible dark 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman would, on its own, be startling enough to raise suspicions.

The second 'Lovelady' head in Wiegman would, on its own, be startling enough to raise suspicions.

But! It's the combination of the two----------pertaining to the exact same area of the entranceway------------that allows us to see their significance and thereby nail Mr Oswald's location at the time of the assassination.

If I am right (and the failure to date of anyone to mount a credible challenge to my claim is pretty conspicuous!), then we must consider Mr Buell Wesley Frazier's place in all this.

I feel awfully sorry for the guy. For fifty-six years, he has been carrying a heavy burden, a dreadful secret: his friend, Mr Lee Oswald, was just in front of him at the time of the assassination.

Six years ago he started getting asked about a figure dubbed 'Prayer Man'. He must have been relieved to discover that 'Prayer Man' in Wiegman is not in the position he remembers Mr Oswald as having been in at the time of the shooting-----------too far west:

His secret was still safe. So he stonewalled, and has stonewalled ever since: 'I don't know who that is'.

Somebody (other than our resident lunatic!) needs to show Mr Frazier this------------

------------and explain that it is from the time of the actual shooting
------------and remind Mr Frazier of his own nearby position back closer to the glass door.

Most likely, of course, Mr Frazier will stonewall again, but...

There is at least the possibility that the shock of recognition, and the consciousness that the cat really is out of the bag now, will, in due course, prompt him to finally confirm the shocking truth a part of him has always wanted to admit: Yes, that's him.

WHY has Frazier stonewalled and kept this secret for 55+ years ? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: November 07, 2019, 03:25:07 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #249 on: November 07, 2019, 06:51:01 PM »

Royell, you know the CIA has experimented with implanting memories so no doubt they also may have figured out a way to remove a memory too. Just like Blazey Fords memory which she did not have for  30 years or so, and then suddenly, just coincidentally with someone getting nominated for SCOTUS judge, has a memory.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 06:53:01 PM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #250 on: November 07, 2019, 08:44:10 PM »

Well, Mr Storing, you've already given one possible answer to this question: He's a BS merchant and one would be a fool to believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Other possible answers, which may interest the more recent version of you that considers Mr Frazier a key witness after all who must be listened to:

-Shame?
-Guilt?
-Fear of possible legal consequences?
-Fear of possible extra-legal consequences?

Who knows? Not me----I'm not a mind-reader, just an evidence-reader!

And the evidence here
------------i.e. the 'coincidental' double phenomenon in Wiegman of an impossible 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady's right side and the presence of a second 'Lovelady' head just to Mr Lovelady's right
------------tells us that at the time Mr Frazier heard the shots he could see just in front of him the backs of Mr Lovelady and Mr Oswald in very close proximity to one another.

If Mr Frazier were to come clean and confirm that this is indeed Mr Oswald in Wiegman--------

---------then we all know what your response would be, for you have already given it in relation to his decades-late revelation that he saw Mr Oswald by the east wall of the Depository several minutes after the shooting:

Shrug. I don't believe it. Why didn't he say this much sooner? A totally unreliable witness. His confirmation of the Ford claim is an immediate disqualifier. Etc.

And so the question becomes: WHY won't Mr Storing ever accept that Mr Oswald was in the front entranceway?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: November 07, 2019, 08:44:10 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #251 on: November 07, 2019, 11:07:59 PM »
Well, Mr Storing, you've already given one possible answer to this question: He's a BS merchant and one would be a fool to believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Other possible answers, which may interest the more recent version of you that considers Mr Frazier a key witness after all who must be listened to:

-Shame?
-Guilt?
-Fear of possible legal consequences?
-Fear of possible extra-legal consequences?

Who knows? Not me----I'm not a mind-reader, just an evidence-reader!

And the evidence here
------------i.e. the 'coincidental' double phenomenon in Wiegman of an impossible 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady's right side and the presence of a second 'Lovelady' head just to Mr Lovelady's right
------------tells us that at the time Mr Frazier heard the shots he could see just in front of him the backs of Mr Lovelady and Mr Oswald in very close proximity to one another.

If Mr Frazier were to come clean and confirm that this is indeed Mr Oswald in Wiegman--------

---------then we all know what your response would be, for you have already given it in relation to his decades-late revelation that he saw Mr Oswald by the east wall of the Depository several minutes after the shooting:

Shrug. I don't believe it. Why didn't he say this much sooner? A totally unreliable witness. His confirmation of the Ford claim is an immediate disqualifier. Etc.

And so the question becomes: WHY won't Mr Storing ever accept that Mr Oswald was in the front entranceway?

Thumb1:

The reason I asked You the question is due to Buell saying he saw Oswald walking up Houston St/alongside the TSBD shortly after the Kill Shot. If he is going to reveal this roughly 50 years after the assassination, why would he shy away from reporting that he saw Oswald on the TSBD steps as the JFK Limo came by the TSBD?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #252 on: November 07, 2019, 11:17:49 PM »
      The reason I asked You the question is due to Buell saying he saw Oswald walking up Houston St/alongside the TSBD shortly after the Kill Shot. If he is going to reveal this roughly 50 years after the assassination, why would he shy away from reporting that he saw Oswald on the TSBD steps as the JFK Limo came by the TSBD?

Because it would be so much more momentous a revelation, obviously!

Question for you: Do you believe that Mr Frazier saw Mr Oswald walking up Houston Street/alongside the TSBD several minutes after the kill shot?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: November 07, 2019, 11:17:49 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #253 on: November 07, 2019, 11:25:01 PM »
Because it would be so much more momentous a revelation, obviously!

Question for you: Do you believe that Mr Frazier saw Mr Oswald walking up Houston Street/alongside the TSBD several minutes after the kill shot?

Thumb1:

No, I do Not believe Frazier saw Oswald at any point-in-time after the Kill Shot. Also, why not refrain from posting that visual aid of the shadows on the TSBD steps/landing? It is speculative and right in line with one of those Zany Mytton Cartoons.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #254 on: November 07, 2019, 11:31:59 PM »
    No, I do Not believe Frazier saw Oswald at any point-in-time after the Kill Shot.

So anything Mr Frazier has to reveal late in the day you will dismiss as non-credible. This being the same Mr Frazier's whose failure to reveal Mr Oswald's presence in the entranceway at the time of the assassination you have put forward as a defeater to my claim!  :D

Also, why not refrain from posting that visual aid of the shadows on the TSBD steps/landing? It is speculative and right in line with one of those Zany Mytton Cartoons.

I'll post whatever I like, thank you, including images that annihilate arguments based on wild misunderstanding about how shadows work!

And-----if you think Mr Stancak (and Mr Hackerott) have gotten the shadows in the entranceway completely wrong, show us your calculations and your 3D reconstruction. Until then you're just blowing hot air out of your pompous... mouth!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: November 07, 2019, 11:31:59 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #255 on: November 08, 2019, 12:00:38 AM »
So anything Mr Frazier has to reveal late in the day you will dismiss as non-credible. This being the same Mr Frazier's whose failure to reveal Mr Oswald's presence in the entranceway at the time of the assassination you have put forward as a defeater to my claim!  :D

I'll post whatever I like, thank you, including images that annihilate arguments based on wild misunderstanding about how shadows work!

And-----if you think Mr Stancak (and Mr Hackerott) have gotten the shadows in the entranceway completely wrong, show us your calculations and your 3D reconstruction. Until then you're just blowing hot air out of your pompous... mouth!  Thumb1:

I am willing to hear anyone out. You never know what kernel of truth might come to light. Frazier could be asked a question he has Never been asked before triggering a memory. You just don't know. Living witnesses to the assassination are quickly drying up. They need to be extensively questioned while still here.