Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135281 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #240 on: November 06, 2019, 03:56:03 PM »
Advertisement
A tug-o-war between arrogance and ignorance. Who is going to "win"? i don't know about the rest of you, but I am sitting here on the edge of my seat, hoping against hope that 40 pages more of the "insight" splashed across the voluminous pages of this thread so far, is merely the intro to blockbuster discoveries and earnest analysis! The key witnesses all lied to frame Mr. Oswald. Why didn't I think of that?

Is the above intended to be some kind of Refutation of Mr. Ford's Theory? It's nothing more than a personal attack. Not your finest hour Mr. Scully.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: November 06, 2019, 03:56:03 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #241 on: November 06, 2019, 04:32:28 PM »
A tug-o-war between arrogance and ignorance. Who is going to "win"? i don't know about the rest of you, but I am sitting here on the edge of my seat, hoping against hope that 40 pages more of the "insight" splashed across the voluminous pages of this thread so far, is merely the intro to blockbuster discoveries and earnest analysis! The key witnesses all lied to frame Mr. Oswald. Why didn't I think of that?

Say it again, Tom.  Say it.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #242 on: November 06, 2019, 05:12:33 PM »
Postscript!
In their weasely-worded 22nd Nov statements, neither Mr Shelley nor Mr Lovelady say outright that they did not see Mr Oswald at the time of the shooting---------------

Were they asked that specific question, on 11/22/'63?

WilliamShelley testified for the WarrenCommission on May 14, 1964.

BillyLovelady testified for the WarrenCommission on April 7, 1964.

Perhaps their testimony should be read, again...

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/shelley2.htm
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/lovelady.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: November 06, 2019, 05:12:33 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #243 on: November 06, 2019, 05:25:59 PM »

Buell Frazier is alive. He was standing close enough to almost touch the alleged Oswald on the TSBD steps. He should be asked this "Specific question".

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #244 on: November 06, 2019, 07:00:09 PM »

Buell Frazier is alive. He was standing close enough to almost touch the alleged Oswald on the TSBD steps. He should be asked this "Specific question".

Maybe he should be asked, but he should not need to be asked, the "specific question".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: November 06, 2019, 07:00:09 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #245 on: November 06, 2019, 11:56:02 PM »
Now!

The naturally impossible dark 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman would, on its own, be startling enough to raise suspicions.

The second 'Lovelady' head in Wiegman would, on its own, be startling enough to raise suspicions.

But! It's the combination of the two----------pertaining to the exact same area of the entranceway------------that allows us to see their significance and thereby nail Mr Oswald's location at the time of the assassination.

If I am right (and the failure to date of anyone to mount a credible challenge to my claim is pretty conspicuous!), then we must consider Mr Buell Wesley Frazier's place in all this.

I feel awfully sorry for the guy. For fifty-six years, he has been carrying a heavy burden, a dreadful secret: his friend, Mr Lee Oswald, was just in front of him at the time of the assassination.

Six years ago he started getting asked about a figure dubbed 'Prayer Man'. He must have been relieved to discover that 'Prayer Man' in Wiegman is not in the position he remembers Mr Oswald as having been in at the time of the shooting-----------too far west:

His secret was still safe. So he stonewalled, and has stonewalled ever since: 'I don't know who that is'.

Somebody (other than our resident lunatic!) needs to show Mr Frazier this------------

------------and explain that it is from the time of the actual shooting
------------and remind Mr Frazier of his own nearby position back closer to the glass door.

Most likely, of course, Mr Frazier will stonewall again, but...

There is at least the possibility that the shock of recognition, and the consciousness that the cat really is out of the bag now, will, in due course, prompt him to finally confirm the shocking truth a part of him has always wanted to admit: Yes, that's him.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2019, 02:16:57 AM »
Your “phone call with Frazier”. LOL.

The very thought of this raving lunatic having a direct line to Mr Frazier is quite scary...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2019, 02:16:57 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #247 on: November 07, 2019, 04:46:48 AM »
Except I'm not claiming that Mr Frazier missed Mr Oswald. Try to keep up!

Not in Wiegman, and my ID of Mr Oswald in Wiegman is not dependent on the PrayerManInDarnell issue. Try to keep up!

Again, a multi-layered misrepresentation of my claim!

I call  BS: on you, Mr Mason. Your studied point-missing, invention of pseudo-problems, and misrepresentation of straightforward claims is a tired little game, and it's not working.

You can't explain the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's side, so you just divert to non-issues.

"I, Mr Zeon Mason, having carefully and with an open mind examined the Wiegman frames, and having recently learned the difference between vertical and horizontal, have concluded that the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side is easily and innocently explained: it is _____________________________"

Thumb1:

It is the vertical edge of the left side wall plus part of the very upper curvature shape of the capital that completes the corner of the front entrance portal, thus causing a mostly vertical shadow with a slight curvature, across part of Lovelady right side, similar to the same kind of shadow that falls upon Buell W. Frazier when he steps forward after Lovelady moved down the steps, and Shelley joins him, as they both are seen walking away in Couch and Darnell films