Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135154 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #208 on: November 01, 2019, 12:49:03 AM »
Advertisement
Hello, Question Man! Why on earth do you describe the scene on the left as "TSBD Open House"?

Well, we have a line strewn out the door and someone pouring coffee to a group standing around him with cups outstretched. It's either a TSBD Open House or a LBJ For President Coffee Hour. Now, how about answering my questions?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: November 01, 2019, 12:49:03 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #209 on: November 01, 2019, 01:03:18 AM »
    Well, we have a line strewn out the door and someone pouring coffee to a group standing around him with cups outstretched. It's either a TSBD Open House or a LBJ For President Coffee Hour. Now, how about answering my questions?

A "line strewn out the door"? :D

Who do you actually think we're seeing in this film clip, Mr Storing, apart from Mr Shelley?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2019, 01:48:24 AM »
A "line strewn out the door"? :D

Who do you actually think we're seeing in this film clip, Mr Storing, apart from Mr Shelley?

You posted the film snippet. You tell me what we are looking at. Or is it possible You have absolutely No Idea as to the When, Where, or Who filmed this? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2019, 01:48:24 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2019, 09:23:46 AM »
    You posted the film snippet. You tell me what we are looking at. Or is it possible You have absolutely No Idea as to the When, Where, or Who filmed this?

:D

I've already told you what we're looking at, Mr Storing------------Mr Bill Shelley just inside the Depository front entrance on the afternoon of 11/22/63!

Your desire for it not to be that is leading you to throw bizarre 'observations' at it ("fog drifting down", "TSBD Open House", "line strewn out the door") in the hope that some alternative possibility might stick. Next you'll be wondering about the coffee that's being poured. ('How do you Know it's coffee? Maybe it's boiled Coca Cola.')

Who, apart from Mr Shelley, do you think we are seeing in this footage? Members of the general public?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 10:24:08 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2019, 10:21:29 AM »
   Unless the current time stamp for an Image is  BS:.  Both Shelley and Lovelady gave WC testimony as to being at that island for roughly 3 minutes.

And both Mr Shelley and Mr Lovelady were lying.

Maybe we should ask your new favorite witness Mr Frazier about this?  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2019, 10:21:29 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #213 on: November 01, 2019, 04:18:36 PM »
:D

I've already told you what we're looking at, Mr Storing------------Mr Bill Shelley just inside the Depository front entrance on the afternoon of 11/22/63!

Your desire for it not to be that is leading you to throw bizarre 'observations' at it ("fog drifting down", "TSBD Open House", "line strewn out the door") in the hope that some alternative possibility might stick. Next you'll be wondering about the coffee that's being poured. ('How do you Know it's coffee? Maybe it's boiled Coca Cola.')

Who, apart from Mr Shelley, do you think we are seeing in this footage? Members of the general public?

I asked You for a Source as to Your claimed Date of this film footage. YOU gave None. I asked You who filmed this footage, again You came up empty.  Fact is, YOU have No corroboration as to YOU Claiming this was filmed on 11/22/63. Once again, You are trying to pass off your Opinion as being a Fact.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2019, 04:37:19 PM »
The guy with 560 falsehoods and fabrications has no business calling anyone else a liar.

This is what they do. Any eyewitness giving sworn testimony which contradicts their Theory is automatically branded a liar and "in on it".
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:37:55 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2019, 04:37:19 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #215 on: November 01, 2019, 07:01:10 PM »
     This is what they do. Any eyewitness giving sworn testimony which contradicts their Theory is automatically branded a liar and "in on it".

"I ran across the street to the corner of the park. I ran into a girl crying & she said the President had been shot. This girl's name is Gloria Calvery" (Mr Bill Shelley, 11/22/63)

"Gloria Calvary from South-Western Publishing Co. ran back up there crying and said 'The President has been shot' and Billy Lovelady and myself took off across the street to that little, old island and we stopped there for a minute" (Mr Bill Shelley, WC testimony 4/7/64)

Mr Shelley is nearly as bad as Mr Storing at keeping his story straight!  :D