Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135173 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2019, 03:46:35 AM »
Advertisement
Sure wish that Buell W.Frazier could narrow the 5 to 10 minutes down to maybe something closer to one or the other cause 10 minutes post shooting sighting of Oswald would make it very improbable for Oswald to have boarded McWatters bus, 7 blocks away, at 12:40  ??? in fact, pretty close to impossible

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 03:47:48 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2019, 03:46:35 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2019, 04:20:24 AM »
Sure wish that Buell W.Frazier could narrow the 5 to 10 minutes down to maybe something closer to one or the other cause 10 minutes post shooting sighting of Oswald would make it very improbable for Oswald to have boarded McWatters bus, 7 blocks away, at 12:40  ??? in fact, pretty close to impossible

Frazier needs to be asked if he saw Oswald outside the TSBD when the JFK Limo/Motorcade went by.  If Oswald was on the TSBD landing or steps, Frazier would have seen him from his high ground position on the steps. Getting into the timing/distance of the bus is not necessary.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2019, 04:33:06 AM »
     Frazier needs to be asked if he saw Oswald outside the TSBD when the JFK Limo/Motorcade went by.  If Oswald was on the TSBD landing or steps, Frazier would have seen him from his high ground position on the steps.

Not if Oswald was behind him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2019, 04:33:06 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2019, 09:50:46 AM »
     My position has always been I need Proof that Oswald is behind Lovelady. Never said his allegedly being in that position was impossible. You just knee jerked. The issue I can Not get around is Buell Frazier was almost close enough to touch Oswald on the steps, yet Frazier has Never said he saw Oswald standing there. And Frazier is still alive. Frazier could clear this up very easily.

And if he did, you'd immediately dismiss it because----------as you have repeatedly made clear-----------you consider him an utterly unreliable witness. Heads I win, tails you lose logic!

We've been here before, you see. For years the mantra was that no one in their right mind would suggest that Mr Oswald was out front for the P. parade because he never made any such claim. Then material proof that he did make that very claim emerged, and what was the reaction? 'P. parade doesn't meant Presidential parade'; 'P. parade means the part of the parade that passed after JKF was shot (!)'; 'This is an important find because it shows there might be other new evidence in Grandma's attic'; etc. The basic position is 'There are no circumstances under which we will consider the possibility that LHO was on those steps'. And you have demonstrated that to be your own basic position.

Regarding your claiming that only 1 physical position fits Oswald's "I work in the building"...... etc, etc, Yeah, it fits IF Oswald is telling the Truth. You are cavalierly accepting his story as being True. Oswald's history of telling Porky Pies is vast including his carrying a Phony ID when he was arrested.

If there were no credible evidence of Mr Oswald's presence in the front entranceway, I would be happy to conclude that he was lying about having gone "outside to watch P. parade"!  Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2019, 04:23:54 PM »
And if he did, you'd immediately dismiss it because----------as you have repeatedly made clear-----------you consider him an utterly unreliable witness. Heads I win, tails you lose logic!

We've been here before, you see. For years the mantra was that no one in their right mind would suggest that Mr Oswald was out front for the P. parade because he never made any such claim. Then material proof that he did make that very claim emerged, and what was the reaction? 'P. parade doesn't meant Presidential parade'; 'P. parade means the part of the parade that passed after JKF was shot (!)'; 'This is an important find because it shows there might be other new evidence in Grandma's attic'; etc. The basic position is 'There are no circumstances under which we will consider the possibility that LHO was on those steps'. And you have demonstrated that to be your own basic position.

If there were no credible evidence of Mr Oswald's presence in the front entranceway, I would be happy to conclude that he was lying about having gone "outside to watch P. parade"!  Thumb1:

The Hosty Notes, Altgens Photo, + the Black Curtain, would have me believing Frazier if he said he did see Oswald during the JFK Motorcade time period. For 55+ years Frazier has said absolutely nothing about seeing Oswald during this time period. This makes me believe if asked Frazier will Not verify having seen Oswald. That said, Frazier needs to be asked.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2019, 04:23:54 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2019, 06:42:22 PM »

Frazier needs to be asked if he saw Oswald outside the TSBD when the JFK Limo/Motorcade went by.  If Oswald was on the TSBD landing or steps, Frazier would have seen him from his high ground position on the steps. Getting into the timing/distance of the bus is not necessary.

Not if Oswald was behind him.

For clarfication, is JohnIacoletti's posted reply meant to indicate that during the Motorcade passing the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building, as the Limousine occupied by JohnKennedySr and JacquelineKennedy, as well as JohnConnallyJr and IdanellConnally, driven by SSA WilliamGreer and co-driven by SSA RoyKellerman had just passed the building entrance and was fired at by a sniper, the soon to be most famous accused LoneGunmanAssassin in history, LeeHarveyOswald, was actually standing on the top step/landing behind BuellFrazier, yet went unnoticed? By anyone, including BuellFrazier, with whom he rode to work with that very morning? On the landing that measures, reportedly, IIRC, approximately 3.75 feet from the stairs to the doorway entrance?
Edit-spelling correction.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 06:43:16 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2019, 08:06:27 PM »
   The Hosty Notes, Altgens Photo, + the Black Curtain, would have me believing Frazier if he said he did see Oswald during the JFK Motorcade time period. For 55+ years Frazier has said absolutely nothing about seeing Oswald during this time period. This makes me believe if asked Frazier will Not verify having seen Oswald. That said, Frazier needs to be asked.

Who do you think you're kidding, Mr Storing?

“Let's face it. Frazier is Not a reliable witness. 40 years after the fact Frazier suddenly recalls seeing Oswald walking up Houston St immediately after the assassination? And likewise 40-50 years later Frazier recalls coming close to going toe-to-toe with Fritz on the night of 11/22/63? These most recent Porky Pies coming from Frazier should be put back in the oven. They are Half Baked.”
- Mr. Royell Storing, JFK Assassination Forum, 7 October 2019, 10:27:38 PM

“Any position/belief supported via the ever changing  BS: distributed by Frazier = an immediate Disqualifier.  People for whatever reason shy away from pointing out the obvious. In "63" Frazier would have been called "Off", while today he would be labeled a "Train Wreck". Trust your own Baby Blues along with the Common Sense your parents bestowed upon you.”
- Mr. Royell Storing, JFK Assassination Forum, 11 October 2019, 08:25:30 PM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2019, 08:06:27 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2019, 08:22:08 PM »
Who do you think you're kidding, Mr Storing?

“Let's face it. Frazier is Not a reliable witness. 40 years after the fact Frazier suddenly recalls seeing Oswald walking up Houston St immediately after the assassination? And likewise 40-50 years later Frazier recalls coming close to going toe-to-toe with Fritz on the night of 11/22/63? These most recent Porky Pies coming from Frazier should be put back in the oven. They are Half Baked.”
- Mr. Royell Storing, JFK Assassination Forum, 7 October 2019, 10:27:38 PM

“Any position/belief supported via the ever changing  BS: distributed by Frazier = an immediate Disqualifier.  People for whatever reason shy away from pointing out the obvious. In "63" Frazier would have been called "Off", while today he would be labeled a "Train Wreck". Trust your own Baby Blues along with the Common Sense your parents bestowed upon you.”
- Mr. Royell Storing, JFK Assassination Forum, 11 October 2019, 08:25:30 PM

The supporting evidence I mentioned above would support a possible Frazier confirmation of Oswald being in front of the TSBD when the JFK Limo passed by. Sounds like You are afraid of what Frazier would say. Your fear is justified. The Black Curtain is worthy of discussion. Your wanting to place Oswald behind this Black Curtain has No merit. In fact, grouping Oswald with the Curtain damages the credibility of your Black Curtain.