Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135241 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #168 on: October 28, 2019, 09:09:05 PM »
Advertisement
After all these years, it's nice to finally see you smile.

Only 2, I'm not doing my job properly, I must try harder!

Bad example, Woody Woodpecker is a classic.

JohnM

"I, Mr. John Mytton, can easily explain the dark shadow down Mr Billy Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film. It is obviously due to ___________________________________"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: October 28, 2019, 09:09:05 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #169 on: October 28, 2019, 09:23:47 PM »
Silly points of comparison  ::)

We can do better!

If a Magic Dark Shadow were in the SN window in the Hughes film, then the logical inference would be that something was being hidden from the public, and the logical inference as to what was being hidden would be-------a party other than Mr Oswald. For if Mr Oswald had been there, the shadow wouldn't have been needed.

Same goes here:

There is a Magic Dark Shadow down one of the people in the entranceway in the Wiegman film --->  the logical inference is that something in the near vicinity of that person is being hidden from the public --> and the logical inference as to what is being hidden is-------the one person who shouldn't (according to the official story) be there, a.k.a. Mr Oswald. For if someone other than Mr Oswald were there, the shadow wouldn't have been needed.

Not difficult, Mr Storing! You're only making this difficult because you dogmatically have ruled out in advance any solution to this case that involves Mr Oswald being out front--------------which, let me remind you, is where Mr Oswald himself claimed to have been. Your approach is hopelessly biased, irrational and unobjective.

Mr Oswald doesn't need your permission to be here!:

But do let us know when you can offer a credible alternative explanation for what you call the Black Curtain. Its existence is the one thing you've got right so far! Thumb1:

I am Not ruling anything/anybody out. Simply asking for Evidence/Proof. And please stick to the Facts. According to the Hosty Notes, Oswald said he went "Outside". NOT, Out Front as You claim above. BIG difference between the 2.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 09:24:45 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #170 on: October 28, 2019, 10:55:08 PM »
   I am Not ruling anything/anybody out.

Really? So you accept that Mr Oswald may indeed have been in the front entranceway at the time of the assassination? I ask because you have poo-pooed the very notion in the past! 

Simply asking for Evidence/Proof.

I've already given evidence, and no one has been able to lay a finger on it.

What, out of interest, would qualify as proof in your book that this is Mr Oswald behind Mr Lovelady?

And please stick to the Facts. According to the Hosty Notes, Oswald said he went "Outside". NOT, Out Front as You claim above. BIG difference between the 2.

Yes, you're quite right: "Then went outside to watch P. parade."

And the following indicates that Mr Oswald did not mean out in the street:

"Mr OSWALD: I work in that building.
REPORTER: Were you in the building at the time?
Mr OSWALD: Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir."

Only one place fits: the enclosed front entranceway. Which is where the magic shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side is. Which in turn is where the second 'Lovelady' head is.

It's Mr Oswald, whether you like it or not.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: October 28, 2019, 10:55:08 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #171 on: October 28, 2019, 10:55:34 PM »
After all these years, it's nice to finally see you smile.

Only 2, I'm not doing my job properly, I must try harder!

Bad example, Woody Woodpecker is a classic.

JohnM

John M Trusted photo expert and now a long history,
let me guess,
working for Warner Brothers, Universal, and probably for Walt Disney as a top animation consultant.
It explains the typical cheesy photos you display.
All fantasy but that is your reality, such a clown

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2019, 12:00:48 AM »
Really? So you accept that Mr Oswald may indeed have been in the front entranceway at the time of the assassination? I ask because you have poo-pooed the very notion in the past! 

I've already given evidence, and no one has been able to lay a finger on it.

What, out of interest, would qualify as proof in your book that this is Mr Oswald behind Mr Lovelady?

Yes, you're quite right: "Then went outside to watch P. parade."

And the following indicates that Mr Oswald did not mean out in the street:

"Mr OSWALD: I work in that building.
REPORTER: Were you in the building at the time?
Mr OSWALD: Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir."

Only one place fits: the enclosed front entranceway. Which is where the magic shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side is. Which in turn is where the second 'Lovelady' head is.

It's Mr Oswald, whether you like it or not.

Thumb1:

My position has always been I need Proof that Oswald is behind Lovelady. Never said his allegedly being in that position was impossible. You just knee jerked. The issue I can Not get around is Buell Frazier was almost close enough to touch Oswald on the steps, yet Frazier has Never said he saw Oswald standing there. And Frazier is still alive. Frazier could clear this up very easily. Regarding your claiming that only 1 physical position fits Oswald's "I work in the building"...... etc, etc, Yeah, it fits IF Oswald is telling the Truth. You are cavalierly accepting his story as being True. Oswald's history of telling Porky Pies is vast including his carrying a Phony ID when he was arrested.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2019, 12:00:48 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #173 on: October 29, 2019, 12:09:47 AM »
John M Trusted photo expert

Thanks, mate!

JohnM

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #174 on: October 29, 2019, 02:17:18 AM »
When carefully viewing early WiegmanFilm frames, the shadow image line on BillyLovelady/Image's right side appears not straight vertically. That to me indicates shadow line variation relative to Image angle, as well as camera height, angle, and distance. Just an observation, and no science involved.

http://quaneeri.blogspot.com/2017/09/wiegman-gif.html

You're saying the shadow line is from the camera height?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: October 29, 2019, 02:17:18 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2019, 02:56:06 AM »
WOW, another member associates my name with my graphics, keep em coming!

JohnM
Your first authentic photo
That would be one in a row

You are roughly 1 for 33  not a good batting average