Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135198 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2019, 04:12:25 PM »
Advertisement
When carefully viewing early WiegmanFilm frames, the shadow image line on BillyLovelady/Image's right side appears not straight vertically. That to me indicates shadow line variation relative to Image angle, as well as camera height, angle, and distance. Just an observation, and no science involved.

No science involved indeed!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2019, 04:12:25 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #161 on: October 28, 2019, 04:29:28 PM »
When carefully viewing early WiegmanFilm frames, the shadow image line on BillyLovelady/Image's right side appears not straight vertically. That to me indicates shadow line variation relative to Image angle, as well as camera height, angle, and distance. Just an observation, and no science involved.

http://quaneeri.blogspot.com/2017/09/wiegman-gif.html

No science involved indeed!  :D

So, are you indicating that you do not agree? If so, can you provide visual confirmation relative to your disagreement?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 04:30:58 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2019, 07:46:42 PM »
     So proffer some Evidence refuting that Black Curtain. I have yet to see any Proof that the Black Curtain is hiding Oswald.

No, you're quite right. Whatever would have made them want to doctor the frames, it certainly wouldn't have been Mr Oswald's presence in the front entranceway. They would have been perfectly happy to let the world see that.

Hmmm...

Alternative Explanation for the Black Curtain:

Mr Lovelady was holding up an umbrella in protest at JFK's father's support for appeasement. He felt very embarrassed about this afterwards, and got LBJ to pull some strings with the TV people!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2019, 07:46:42 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #163 on: October 28, 2019, 07:56:01 PM »
No, you're quite right. Whatever would have made them want to doctor the frames, it certainly wouldn't have been Mr Oswald's presence in the front entranceway. They would have been perfectly happy to let the world see that.

Hmmm...

Alternative Explanation for the Black Curtain:

Mr Lovelady was holding up an umbrella in protest at JFK's father's support for appeasement. He felt very embarrassed about this afterwards, and got LBJ to pull some strings with the TV people!  Thumb1:

Thus far, the only Evidence YOU have proffered as to Oswald being behind that Jet Black Curtain is The Hosty Notes documenting Oswald claiming to have been watching the "P. Parade". Do you think that Booth admitted to being inside Ford's Theater when Lincoln was shot?  Oswald is lamely offering the "I didn't do it" defense. This is Proof of Nothing and Not remotely compelling.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2019, 08:00:27 PM »
      Thus far, the only Evidence YOU have proffered as to Oswald being behind that Jet Black Curtain is The Hosty Notes documenting Oswald claiming to have been watching the "P. Parade". Do you think that Booth admitted to being inside Ford's Theater when Lincoln was shot?  Oswald is lamely offering the "I didn't do it" defense. This is Proof of Nothing and Not remotely compelling.

And yet you can't come up with a credible alternative explanation for why there would be a black curtain down Mr Lovelady in all the Wiegman frames. Keep working on it, Mr Storing, you'll get there!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2019, 08:00:27 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #165 on: October 28, 2019, 08:07:52 PM »
And yet you can't come up with a credible alternative explanation for why there would be a black curtain down Mr Lovelady in all the Wiegman frames. Keep working on it, Mr Storing, you'll get there!  Thumb1:

Based on your alleged "Proof", for openers I could claim: (1) David Ferrie or (2) the LBJ Hit Man whose fingerprint was allegedly found on a box in the snipers nest.  The possibilities using the Low Bar you are employing are extensive.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 08:08:18 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2019, 08:28:20 PM »
    Hilarious. You are getting hammered in Stereo on 2 threads simultaneously. When do we get the Mytton Mosaic or another one of your cartoon visual aids that proves nothing and mirrors a Woody Woodpecker short between the A and B movies?

Hilarious.

After all these years, it's nice to finally see you smile.

You are getting hammered in Stereo on 2 threads simultaneously.

Only 2, I'm not doing my job properly, I must try harder!

When do we get the Mytton Mosaic or another one of your cartoon visual aids that proves nothing and mirrors a Woody Woodpecker short between the A and B movies?

Bad example, Woody Woodpecker is a classic.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 08:40:39 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2019, 08:28:20 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #167 on: October 28, 2019, 09:05:03 PM »
      Based on your alleged "Proof", for openers I could claim: (1) David Ferrie or (2) the LBJ Hit Man whose fingerprint was allegedly found on a box in the snipers nest.  The possibilities using the Low Bar you are employing are extensive.

Silly points of comparison  ::)

We can do better!

If a Magic Dark Shadow were in the SN window in the Hughes film, then the logical inference would be that something was being hidden from the public, and the logical inference as to what was being hidden would be-------a party other than Mr Oswald. For if Mr Oswald had been there, the shadow wouldn't have been needed.

Same goes here:

There is a Magic Dark Shadow down one of the people in the entranceway in the Wiegman film --->  the logical inference is that something in the near vicinity of that person is being hidden from the public --> and the logical inference as to what is being hidden is-------the one person who shouldn't (according to the official story) be there, a.k.a. Mr Oswald. For if someone other than Mr Oswald were there, the shadow wouldn't have been needed.

Not difficult, Mr Storing! You're only making this difficult because you dogmatically have ruled out in advance any solution to this case that involves Mr Oswald being out front--------------which, let me remind you, is where Mr Oswald himself claimed to have been. Your approach is hopelessly biased, irrational and unobjective.

Mr Oswald doesn't need your permission to be here!:

But do let us know when you can offer a credible alternative explanation for what you call the Black Curtain. Its existence is the one thing you've got right so far! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 09:06:18 PM by Alan Ford »