Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135150 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2019, 05:30:22 PM »
Advertisement
But we already have resolved it, Mr Storing, because Mr Frazier is already visible in the Wiegman film:

His presence there in Darnell (~30 seconds later) is merely further confirmation that the tall Elvis-combed figure in Wiegman was not Pauline Sanders or Bill Shelley!

And the blacking out in Wiegman leads us to the inescapable inference that the second 'Lovelady' head (to our left)--------------

-------------belongs to the man the Lone Nutters still want us to believe was up at the sixth floor southeast window having just shot JFK!

Thumb1:

Your Positively ID'ing whomever/whatever is inside that bluish circle is You once again stating Your Opinion as if it were fact.  Be honest. YOU can Not see precisely what is inside that circle. That image is far to sketchy to permit a Positive ID. Your admitting to a roughly 30 second time gap between: (1) the alleged 2 Heads Wiegman still frame, and (2) the Darnell footage showing Frazier at the top of the steps = plenty of time for Frazier to have changed his position on the steps. In the affidavit that Frazier filed on 11/22/63 he stated, "I was Standing ON the front steps of the building when the parade came by". Frazier could possibly be 1 of your alleged 2 Heads.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2019, 05:30:22 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2019, 05:40:04 PM »
    Your Positively ID'ing whomever/whatever is inside that bluish circle is You once again stating Your Opinion as if it were fact.  Be honest. YOU can Not see precisely what is inside that circle. That image is far to sketchy to permit a Positive ID. Your admitting to a roughly 30 second time gap between: (1) the alleged 2 Heads Wiegman still frame, and (2) the Darnell footage showing Frazier at the top of the steps = plenty of time for Frazier to have changed his position on the steps. In the affidavit that Frazier filed on 11/22/63 he stated, "I was Standing ON the front steps of the building when the parade came by". Frazier could possibly be 1 of your alleged 2 Heads.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, Mr Storing. You swing between affirming Mr Frazier's identity in Wiegman-----------------so that you can argue he had 'time' to lunge forward and be the second 'Lovelady' head------------------to querying it.

You are defying common sense by once again reverting to the argument that Mr Frazier in Wiegman might not be Mr Frazier in Darnell:

It's blindingly obvious we're seeing the same tall dark-haired figure with the distinctive Elvis hair!

Who else do you think this tall dark-haired figure with the distinctive Elvis hair in Wiegman might possibly be? A name would be great!  Thumb1:

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2019, 05:50:46 PM »
Yeah, that’s what I thought.

:D

John,

Here's the whole post. You left the highlighted part out.

"I don't need to point out the two "bars" visible in the woman's skirt in the Darnell frame on page 20 to people who can see, who know where to find that sliver of skirt, and who are open-minded. Perhaps that rules you out?"

-- MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2019, 05:50:46 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2019, 07:34:21 PM »
John,

Here's the whole post. You left the highlighted part out.

"I don't need to point out the two "bars" visible in the woman's skirt in the Darnell frame on page 20 to people who can see, who know where to find that sliver of skirt, and who are open-minded. Perhaps that rules you out?"

What I see is you continuing to avoid pointing out where these fantasy "bars" are.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2019, 11:35:39 PM »
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, Mr Storing. You swing between affirming Mr Frazier's identity in Wiegman-----------------so that you can argue he had 'time' to lunge forward and be the second 'Lovelady' head------------------to querying it.

You are defying common sense by once again reverting to the argument that Mr Frazier in Wiegman might not be Mr Frazier in Darnell:

It's blindingly obvious we're seeing the same tall dark-haired figure with the distinctive Elvis hair!

Who else do you think this tall dark-haired figure with the distinctive Elvis hair in Wiegman might possibly be? A name would be great!  Thumb1:

Your powers of observation are Immediately called into question when You label Buell Frazier's locks to be "distinctive Elvis hair".  You continue shooting yourself in the foot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2019, 11:35:39 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2019, 12:06:37 AM »
    Your powers of observation are Immediately called into question when You label Buell Frazier's locks to be "distinctive Elvis hair".  You continue shooting yourself in the foot.

Like I say, Mr Storing, a name would be great!

Who else--------if not Mr Frazier----------do you believe this tall dark-haired individual could possibly be?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2019, 04:52:56 PM »
Like I say, Mr Storing, a name would be great!

Who else--------if not Mr Frazier----------do you believe this tall dark-haired individual could possibly be?

You DQ yourself by labeling Buell Frazier's hair as "Elvis hair". It is difficult to conduct a conversation regarding Image Observations when you come out with something like that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2019, 04:52:56 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2019, 09:43:52 PM »
    ID'ing someone by process of elimination is weak at best.

But I'm not IDing Mr Frazier by process of elimination, I'm IDing him by using my eyes:

I suggest you use yours and stop arguing for the sake of being argumentative. You haven't a leg to stand on here, sorry!

As for Mr Frazier's not talking up about Mr Oswald's location just in front of him? It's beyond naive to think great pressure wouldn't have been placed on him to shut up. Stop arguing like a Lone Nutter, Mr Storing, it doesn't become you!

Remember: Mr Oswald himself claimed to have been out front-------------

Refusing to contemplate that this bombshell fact may be related to the magic dark strip down Mr Lovelady's side is the height of silliness...