Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135301 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2019, 10:14:06 PM »
Advertisement
Why are you covering it up with your big clever black arrows?  And why did you blow it up so much, like you did on another thread several months ago to make Calvery's glasses in Betzner-3 "disappear" due to the poor resolution?

What part of "[images credit: Bart Kamp]" are you having trouble understanding?  I didn't "blow up" anything.  Bart enlarged it to show that the tiny area in the Darnell frame that you are pretending to see horizontal bars in has no discernible horizontal bars in it.  But feel free to point them out on Royell's image (actually it was Alan Ford's image, but I'm used to you not paying attention).
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 10:15:47 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2019, 10:14:06 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2019, 10:33:34 PM »
What part of "[images credit: Bart Kamp]" are you having trouble understanding?  I didn't "blow up" anything.  Bart enlarged it to show that the tiny area in the Darnell frame that you are pretending to see horizontal bars in has no discernible horizontal bars in it.  But feel free to point them out on Royell's image (actually it was Alan Ford's image, but I'm used to you not paying attention).

John,

Whoever chose that particular frame from Darnell, from that particular copy of Darnell, and who put the big, black, oh-so-clever covering arrows on it, and blew it up as much as they did to destroy the required resolution, sure went out of their way to make it impossible to see the dark horizontal band in the skirt that I'm talking about.

I don't care if it was you, Bart the you-know-what, Ford, Mickey Mouse, or a collaborative effort.

I once again refer open-minded members and guests to the Darnell frame that Royell Storing posted on page 20, this thread.

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 10:36:58 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2019, 10:45:06 PM »
Whoever chose that particular frame from Darnell, from that particular copy of Darnell, and who put the big, black, oh-so-clever covering arrows on it, and blew it up as much as they did to destroy the required resolution, sure went out of their way to make it impossible to see the dark horizontal band in the skirt that I'm talking about.

As I said, feel free to use whatever image you want to show your alleged "dark horizontal band".  This bluff will only carry you so far.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2019, 10:45:06 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2019, 10:53:58 PM »
As I said, feel free to use whatever image you want to show your alleged "dark horizontal band".  This bluff will only carry you so far.

John,

As I said, the image is already up.

It's the Darnell frame Royell Storing posted on page 20, this thread.

Big "clever" black arrows and/or enlarging it would ruin it.

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 10:57:26 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2019, 11:49:00 PM »
LOL.

Just so we're all clear about these "obvious" features that Tommy thinks he sees.  Here's what we are talking about.  [images credit: Bart Kamp]

The area we are talking about inside the actual image is this.

Enlarging the enlargement even further:

Obvious "dark colored horizontal bars", huh?

How about looking at that area in a different frame and enlarging it further:

Nope.

Maybe enhancing another frame?  Still nope.

JOHN - Thanks for posting that still frame in order to make it clear as to Exactly who/what is being referenced. Does anyone know Who the suited gent is underneath the Right pointed arrow?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2019, 11:49:00 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2019, 12:05:11 AM »
    There is a time gap between your proffered Images.  Your posted images Prove that Buell Frazier did have the time to move a few feet on the steps in front of the TSBD.

So now you do accept the identification of Mr Frazier? Good grief, Mr Storing, make up your mind, man!

Stick with the Black Shadow issue. That has merit.

That's exactly why I am sticking with it. It's at the heart of how Mr Oswald's presence just behind Mr Lovelady was covered up............

Is the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's side a natural shadow? Answer: No!

Is the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's side a jacket or coat he is wearing? Answer: No, because the Hughes film of the entranceway as JFK is passing shows him only in a red plaid shirt!

So what is the dark strip?

Have you got a suggestion other than doctoring of the images? If not then we're left with the question:

Would images showing the entranceway have been doctored for any reason other than to hide the presence of Mr Oswald?

Answer that question, put it beside this--------

---------and this---------

---------and the answer as to Mr Oswald's precise whereabouts at the time JFK was shot is finally answered.

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2019, 12:12:06 AM »
So now you do accept the identification of Mr Frazier? Good grief, Mr Storing, make up your mind, man!

That's exactly why I am sticking with it. It's at the heart of how Mr Oswald's presence just behind Mr Lovelady was covered up............

Is the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's side a natural shadow? Answer: No!

Is the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's side a jacket or coat he is wearing? Answer: No, because the Hughes film of the entranceway as JFK is passing shows him only in a red plaid shirt!

So what is the dark strip?

Have you got a suggestion other than doctoring of the images? If not then we're left with the question:

Would images showing the entranceway have been doctored for any reason other than to hide the presence of Mr Oswald?

Answer that question, put it beside this--------

---------and this---------

---------and the answer as to Mr Oswald's precise whereabouts at the time JFK was shot is finally answered.

Thumb1:

The point is that Frazier had the Time to move and possibly be the 2nd head.  No Way that perfect Black Strip is a shadow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2019, 12:12:06 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2019, 12:27:30 AM »
      The point is that Frazier had the Time to move and possibly be the 2nd head.

The first point to note is that now you accept that that's Mr Frazier in Wiegman. Progress!  Thumb1:

Now!

Question 1!

Did you not actually bother to study this gif, which offers a slowed down rendition of the Wiegman frames?

Are you seriously telling me that Mr Frazier had time to be the source of the second 'Lovelady' head?

Question 2!!

What height was Mr Frazier? What height was Mr Lovelady? What height was Mr Oswald?

Who is the more reasonable candidate, on grounds of height alone, for the second 'Lovelady' head?

No Way that perfect Black Strip is a shadow.

100% correct!  Now relate this to the above points, as well as to Mr Oswald's claim to have gone 'outside to watch P. parade', and the mystery of why that magic 'shadow' is there is solved.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 12:29:40 AM by Alan Ford »