Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135127 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2019, 04:04:08 PM »
Advertisement
No, Messrs Lovelady and Frazier are not 'extremely close' to one another--Mr Frazier is back near the door:

And no, Mr Frazier does not have time to do what you're suggesting:

Now! What was the height difference between Messrs Lovelady and Frazier? Greater or smaller than the height difference of Messrs Lovelady and Oswald?

Thumb1:

The 11/22/63 Affidavit filed by Buell Frazier says "I was Standing ON THE FRONT STEPS of the building when the parade came by. After President Kennedy got out of my sight, I heard three shots.  I STOOD THERE, then people started running by, and I turned, and went back in the building and got my lunch and eat it".  YOU state above that Mr Frazier was "Back NEAR the door". What is your source(s) for making a claim which contradicts the 11/22/63 Frazier affidavit ?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 04:05:22 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2019, 04:04:08 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2019, 04:23:54 PM »
      The 11/22/63 Affidavit filed by Buell Frazier says "I was Standing ON THE FRONT STEPS of the building when the parade came by. After President Kennedy got out of my sight, I heard three shots.  I STOOD THERE, then people started running by, and I turned, and went back in the building and got my lunch and eat it".  YOU state above that Mr Frazier was "Back NEAR the door". What is your source(s) for making a claim which contradicts the 11/22/63 Frazier affidavit ?

The visual evidence, Mr Storing, the visual evidence. Have a look-see!:

How much sunlight do you see hitting Mr Frazier's body? He's back in the shadows. And if the distance between him and Mr Lovelady weren't substantial, we wouldn't be seeing the gap between them which Wiegman shows.

And no, Mr Frazier is not standing on one of the steps, not even if one puts the word in capitals  ::)

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2019, 05:02:58 PM »
Now! The most likely scenario IMO:

1! Mr Oswald comes downstairs at lunch break
2!! He goes up to the second floor lunch room and buys a coke
3!!! He takes the coke downstairs to have with his lunch on the first floor
4!!!! He notices Messrs Jarman and Norman coming into the building from the rear
5!!!!! He goes outside to watch P. parade
6!!!!!! At the time of the shots he is standing in front and to the right of Mr Frazier and just behind Mr Lovelady
7!!!!!!! Right after the shooting, he moves across to the western wall (DarnellPrayerMan)
8!!!!!!!! He has an encounter at the front door/in the building vestibule with Officer Baker and Mr Truly
9!!!!!!!!! He is accused of being the lone assassin of JFK and shot dead two days later

Please note: points 1, 2, 3 & 5 are exactly what he claimed in custody:

Naturally, these claims were buried and only came to light five-and-a-half decades later.

As to the color of Carol Reed's shoelaces or whether the Joe Smith who married Betsy Magoo really did go to tennis camp with Buddy Klandestein's third cousin twice removed, I'm still agnostic tbh. These are weighty questions considerably above my pay grade!

Thumb1:

Oswald @1:17 in the following video admits to being in the building at the time. Game over!
And btw if Oswald was outside watching the President with his friends wouldn't he be screaming out to the Press, "I was outside with my friends watching the President's parade", I know I would be but I guess in bizarro opposite world the rules are different?

JohnM.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2019, 05:02:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2019, 05:12:44 PM »
The visual evidence, Mr Storing, the visual evidence. Have a look-see!:

How much sunlight do you see hitting Mr Frazier's body? He's back in the shadows. And if the distance between him and Mr Lovelady weren't substantial, we wouldn't be seeing the gap between them which Wiegman shows.

And no, Mr Frazier is not standing on one of the steps, not even if one puts the word in capitals  ::)

"Visual Evidence"?  YOU can Not Positively ID who is standing Back in that dark shadow. You are presenting your Opinion as being Fact which is often attempted around here. You well know the difference between saying I Believe or I Think vs touting a dark image immersed in dark shadow as "Visual EVIDENCE". All you are doing by running this gambit is critically damaging your credibility along with the point you are attempting to make. You are far better than this.     

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2019, 06:24:03 PM »
Oswald @1:17 in the following video admits to being in the building at the time. Game over!
And btw if Oswald was outside watching the President with his friends wouldn't he be screaming out to the Press, "I was outside with my friends watching the President's parade", I know I would be but I guess in bizarro opposite world the rules are different?

JohnM.

:D

So why were we never told that Mr Oswald claimed to have gone 'outside to watch P. parade', when Agent Hosty's notes make it clear that he did just that?

And, as you have been told many times already, the front entranceway was part of the Depository building. Mr Oswald was simply confirming that he was not elsewhere (e.g. out in the street) at the time of the shooting.

By the way, Mr Mytton, how do you explain the magic dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film? Hm?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 06:25:34 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2019, 06:24:03 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2019, 06:38:29 PM »

JohnM.

If LeeHarveyOswald had been anywhere on the top step, landing, or steps, there would easily have been at least 10 eyewitnesses that also worked at the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building, and that either knew him or knew who he was, available to testify as confirmation of said presence as filmed and/or during the fatal wounding of JohnKennedtSr and critical wounding of JohnConnallyJr.

So, yes, he would have stated that he was there, and named corroborating eyewitnesses for confirmation, if he had been on the steps/landing at that time. But, without any reliable indicative information of evidentiary value that indicates said presence, and with reliable indicative information of evidentiary value that indicates he was not there at the time, sufficient indications sufficiently indicate him to have been elsewhere.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2019, 07:03:39 PM »
So, yes, he would have stated that he was there, and named corroborating eyewitnesses for confirmation, if he had been on the steps/landing at that time. But, without any reliable indicative information of evidentiary value that indicates said presence, and with reliable indicative information of evidentiary value that indicates he was not there at the time, sufficient indications sufficiently indicate him to have been elsewhere.

What is your "reliable indicative information of evidentiary value that indicates he was not there at the time"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2019, 07:03:39 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2019, 07:19:56 PM »
Weigman film captures Lovelady on the steps 1st. Weigman film also captures  Mr.Campbell with presumably Mrs Reid, standing on the curb of Elm st, as Wiegmans car goes past. Mrs Reid may be the heavyset older woman in white scarf right beside Mr.Campbell.

Then Altgens 6 photo captures  Lovelady still on the steps approx at Z255 just after  2nd shot fired (although imo, z233may be the FIRST shot heard)

Then Couch film supposedly does not start until 24 seconds after last shot fired and is capturing Lovelady and Shelly moving away and Gloria Cavalry at the front steps talking to Joe Molina, and there is finally BW Frazier seen, who moved up to the top hand railing after Shelly had left to join with Billy lovelady,

Thats how i understand the sequence. Its this not correct?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 07:23:35 PM by Zeon Mason »