Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136857 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2019, 03:27:37 AM »
Advertisement
SOLVED!

Friends, if you look closely at the early Wiegman frames of Mr Lovelady, you see something very curious:

That's right------two heads belonging to Mr Lovelady!

Of course, Mr Lovelady only had one head; the other head belongs to Mr Oswald, who is right behind him and is moving his head in order to see past Mr Lovelady. In some of these upper frames his head is completely hidden behind Mr Lovelady's:

Here's a nice frame of Mr Oswald, on the left as we look:

You can see a little piece of Mr Oswald in the Altgens photograph:

All this explains in the simplest way why Mr Lovelady's right side was blacked out--Mr Oswald's presence would have been too obvious otherwise!

Mr Oswald was telling the truth!

Thumb1:

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 03:44:48 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2019, 03:27:37 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2019, 09:27:39 AM »
So according to you, Alan, Prayerman can't be Oswald.  How did they "black out" the Wiegman film?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2019, 12:33:51 PM »
So according to you, Alan, Prayerman can't be Oswald.

Mr Mitcham, this rules Mr Oswald out as 'PrayerMan' in the Wiegman film (that's Mr Bill Shelley IMO). It does not however rule him out as 'PrayerMan' in the Darnell film. If anything, it boosts that possibility greatly.

How did they "black out" the Wiegman film?

By adding dark color to the relevant areas obviously

They did a crude job, but it did the trick!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2019, 12:33:51 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2019, 02:08:32 PM »
So, let me see.........according to you in one film, Prayerman is Bill Shelley, but in the Darnell film,
Oswald cannot be ruled out as being Prayerman.

Er... have you really thought your argument through, Alan?

As far as blackening the photo out, they don't appear to have made a very good job of it,
 as you can see objects in the background if you alter the photoshop settings.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2019, 05:05:09 PM »
SOLVED!

Friends, if you look closely at the early Wiegman frames of Mr Lovelady, you see something very curious:

That's right------two heads belonging to Mr Lovelady!

Of course, Mr Lovelady only had one head; the other head belongs to Mr Oswald, who is right behind him and is moving his head in order to see past Mr Lovelady. In some of these upper frames his head is completely hidden behind Mr Lovelady's:

Here's a nice frame of Mr Oswald, on the left as we look:

You can see a little piece of Mr Oswald in the Altgens photograph:

All this explains in the simplest way why Mr Lovelady's right side was blacked out--Mr Oswald's presence would have been too obvious otherwise!

Mr Oswald was telling the truth!

Thumb1:

Claiming the above shows 2 different heads is your interpretation of those images. Assigning 1 of the heads to Oswald is Speculation. Other than the Hosty Notes from the 1st Oswald Interrogation, what other Evidence do you have for assigning an alleged 2nd head to Oswald? (If this is a 2nd head, could it be a quick glimpse of Buell Frazier?)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2019, 05:05:09 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2019, 08:20:12 PM »
     Claiming the above shows 2 different heads is your interpretation of those images. Assigning 1 of the heads to Oswald is Speculation. Other than the Hosty Notes from the 1st Oswald Interrogation, what other Evidence do you have for assigning an alleged 2nd head to Oswald? (If this is a 2nd head, could it be a quick glimpse of Buell Frazier?)

Mr Storing, if you can't see that there are two heads there, I'm afraid there's really not much I can do for you.......

Now! Assigning one of the heads-----------

-----------to Mr Oswald is not speculation, it's just common sense.

They hardly would have blacked out obvious evidence of this second man if he were someone other than Mr Oswald. 'Uh oh, boss, that's young Wes Frazier right there behind Lovelady.' 'Call the retouchers, NOW!!'

Unless you have a better explanation for the magic dark strip down Mr Lovelady's side?

By the way, here's Mr Frazier in Wiegman:

Not our man!

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2019, 09:37:09 PM »
Mr Storing, if you can't see that there are two heads there, I'm afraid there's really not much I can do for you.......

Now! Assigning one of the heads-----------

-----------to Mr Oswald is not speculation, it's just common sense.

They hardly would have blacked out obvious evidence of this second man if he were someone other than Mr Oswald. 'Uh oh, boss, that's young Wes Frazier right there behind Lovelady.' 'Call the retouchers, NOW!!'

Unless you have a better explanation for the magic dark strip down Mr Lovelady's side?

By the way, here's Mr Frazier in Wiegman:

Not our man!

Thumb1:

No need to get defensive. The image is just Not real clear. If I was not receptive to there possibly being 2 heads, I would Not have asked You if 1 of those heads might be Buell Frazier. Again, is it possible that 1 of those heads might be Buell Frazier's??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2019, 09:37:09 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2019, 10:00:47 PM »
     No need to get defensive. The image is just Not real clear.

If it were real clear, we wouldn't be seeing it-----------it too would have been blacked out!

If I was not receptive to there possibly being 2 heads, I would Not have asked You if 1 of those heads might be Buell Frazier. Again, is it possible that 1 of those heads might be Buell Frazier's??

Only if Mr Frazier had two heads-----here he is in the Wiegman film!

Pauline Sanders was not that tall!  :D