Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135183 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2019, 08:38:55 PM »
Advertisement
Sorry, Alan, but I'm not prepared to engage anymore in trying to satisfy your "I wonder what caused the black on Lovelady's body." I have suggested my idea, of what the cause is,  but it seems that you think it has been added some unknown nefarious reason. I will leave you to your deliberations. Cheers.

No problem, Mr Mitcham! I've done what you don't feel like doing, and shown what happens when we place 'Prayer Man' closer to the wall like you suggest:

Now let's look at the relative positions of Mr Lovelady and Prayer Man here and compare what we see in Wiegman...

Notice anything?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2019, 08:38:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2019, 10:00:58 PM »
Then, maybe you can quote each and every post on this Forum that indicates said "Other indications",

There are no posts on this forum that indicates said "Other indications".  Just empty claims and made-up crap.

and provide your specific evidence[/i] for each specific post to support your claim.
Just saying it is not there, is not evidence in support of your claim!

What claim?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2019, 10:04:00 PM »
There are no posts on this forum that indicates said "Other indications".  Just empty claims and made-up crap.

What claim?

Leave the poor fellow alone, Mr Iacoletti. He's as robotic as his avatar.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2019, 10:04:00 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2019, 04:13:55 PM »

What claim?

As Iacoletti claims again...

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2019, 04:18:25 PM »
Leave the poor fellow alone, Mr Iacoletti. He's as robotic as his avatar.

Another pointless posted insult...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2019, 04:18:25 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2019, 04:45:54 PM »
As Iacoletti claims again...

Larry, feel free to actually specify what these “other indications” are that place Calvery and Reed on the steps and Lovelady and Shelley “elsewhere” at that time, rather than just claiming that they exist.

If you can’t, then you’re just blowing smoke.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2019, 06:56:54 PM »
Larry, feel free to actually specify what these “other indications” are that place Calvery and Reed on the steps and Lovelady and Shelley “elsewhere” at that time, rather than just claiming that they exist.

If you can’t, then you’re just blowing smoke.

John, I can just as easily make a similar claim, simply that for you to claim there are no indications that place Calvery and Reed on the steps and Lovelady and Shelley "elsewhere" at that time, is itself a claim. Therefor, what indicates to you that Calvery and Reed are not on the steps, and that Lovelady and Shelley are "not elsewhere" at that time.
The very reason I prefer the term indications, and/or indicative "evidentiary" information, is because to me it is just that, and proof and proven are quite strong terms. And no one has been tried and convicted in the murders of JohnKennedySr and JD Tippit, as well as the wounding of JohnConnallyJr, all on 11/22/'63.
I recall linking to evidentiary valuable indicative informative testimony, as "evidence" sought by you, that you discounted as not providing what I indicated had been said. So, no I will not re-provide already existing posted "indicative information", with or without any degree of "evidentiary value".
I might add, it is quite disappointing to be involved in 'disputes'. However, I continue to maintain my conclusion that those that claim PrayerPersonImage represents LeeHarveyOswald are making a claim void of substance, and there is indicative evidentiary valuable information that sufficiently indicates that said Image does not represent LeeHarveyOswald!
And if you, JohnIacoletti, have voiced an opinion about any PrayerPersonImage/LeeHarveyOswald Theory, I must have missed it. Also, if my writing style is offensive, I do not understand why, nor do I claim it as my own.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2019, 06:56:54 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2019, 07:16:47 PM »
I recall linking to evidentiary valuable indicative informative testimony, as "evidence" sought by you, that you discounted as not providing what I indicated had been said. So, no I will not re-provide already existing posted "indicative information", with or without any degree of "evidentiary value".

You posted several links without indicating in any way how the information contained in those links supported the claims you were making.

If there are “indications” that place Calvery and Reed on the steps and Lovelady and Shelley “elsewhere”, then what are they?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:03:59 PM by John Iacoletti »