Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135283 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2019, 06:35:16 PM »
Advertisement
I've already posted it, Alan, but here is where I think Lovelady could have been standing to get the shadow on his right side.
https://postimg.cc/k2z9Hqps

Thank you, Mr Mitcham!  Thumb1:

Now where does 'Prayer Man' go?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2019, 06:35:16 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2019, 06:51:19 PM »
Question!

Who said this?:

"I recall that as the Presidential Motorcade passed I was standing just outside the glass doors of the entrance. At the time President John F. Kennedy was shot I was standing at this same place. Billy N. Lovelady who works under my supervision for the Texas School Book Depository was seated on the entrance steps just in front of me."

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2019, 07:25:08 PM »
Thank you, Mr Mitcham!  Thumb1:

Now where does 'Prayer Man' go?

Already posted, Alan. Reply #81 on: October 17, 2019,

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2019, 07:25:08 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2019, 07:38:14 PM »
Already posted, Alan. Reply #81 on: October 17, 2019,

Well, the words below have already been posted, Mr Mitcham
-------------------"I think Prayerman is on the front of the top platform nearer the wall than shown on this reconstruction, possibly on the first step down"------------------
but if you show us Prayerman's suggested position on the Stancak image we will all be able to see whether it is a realistic interpretation of the Wiegman film!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2019, 07:43:25 PM »
Alan,
I believe the “mystery shadow” can be understood after considering the twisting, bending and leaning of Mr. Lovelady as he strains to view the President. Dale Myers' film synchronization study found Wiegman frame 15 was equivalent in time to Altgens 6. Thus, those two images provide triangulation information that is exquisitely sensitive to even very slight changes in the doorway. I attempted to model those views over a year ago and I've not ventured back to touching that black hole scene since then (which you posted above – and thanks for the nod). Now, I've modified Lovelady's stance to include increased leaning (10 degrees up to 20 total)  to his left and gave him a little baby bump, err beer belly.

As Wiegman films the doorway he catches Lovelady almost in profile, such that his right side is barely in frame. The changes I made are also consistent with Altgens 6, although I needed to shift Lovelady further back on the landing a little to compensate. This was a quick study and some further tweaking might be needed. But the only purpose of this posting is to demonstrate the Lovelady profile (per Wiegman) blends against the darkness of the doorway in a manner that does not indicate editing or a mystery shadow falling on him, imo.

The attached animation of seven frames shows:
1.Full Wiegman frame ca W15
2.Full Wiegman frame from 3D model, approximated with similar camera rotation
3.Closeup of doorway showing that Lovelady's stance in W15 is nearly profile
4.Same as #3 but using lighting that simulates the darkness recorded in the Wiegman doorway
5.Same as #4 with a inset of the W15 frame doorway
6.Closeup of doorway of Altgens 6
7.Overhead of the doorway

imgur

James

Thank you for these ideas, Mr Hackerott!

Would it be possible to model Mr Lovelady's posture for this Wiegman frame too?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2019, 07:43:25 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2019, 07:56:22 PM »
For anyone that is interested in correct indicative evidentiary information, there are "Other indications" that apply to the posted statement.

No, there really aren't.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2019, 08:04:20 PM »
Well, the words below have already been posted, Mr Mitcham
-------------------"I think Prayerman is on the front of the top platform nearer the wall than shown on this reconstruction, possibly on the first step down"------------------
but if you show us Prayerman's suggested position on the Stancak image we will all be able to see whether it is a realistic interpretation of the Wiegman film!

Sorry, Alan, but I'm not prepared to engage anymore in trying to satisfy your "I wonder what caused the black on Lovelady's body." I have suggested my idea, of what the cause is,  but it seems that you think it has been added some unknown nefarious reason. I will leave you to your deliberations. Cheers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2019, 08:04:20 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2019, 08:10:23 PM »
No, there really aren't.

Then, maybe you can quote each and every post on this Forum that indicates said "Other indications", and provide your specific evidence for each specific post to support your claim.
Just saying it is not there, is not evidence in support of your claim!