Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135304 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2019, 06:44:56 PM »
Advertisement
     To be fair, You need to acknowledge there is a Time Gap between the Hughes footage and the Wiegman footage. The same person could move a few feet during this Time Gap. The Black Shadow still remains unexplained.

Yes of course, Mr Storing, but unless the pseudo-shadow can be explained the old assumption that Mr Lovelady is indeed the red-shirted man in Hughes is unsettled!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2019, 06:44:56 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2019, 06:54:03 PM »
If Lovelady was standing three steps up,( i.e. the step below the top landing,) from the orange spot  shown in your  frame, he would be half in shadow. NOT on the landing.

This would mean Prayerman was standing further forward of the entrance screen, not in the corner, and further against the wall than shown in the reconstruction.

Could you perhaps mark on this reconstruction where you think Mr Lovelady and 'Prayer Man' are in the second Wiegman frame (i.e. the one where Mr Lovelady is lower)?

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 06:56:37 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2019, 07:33:38 PM »
Could you perhaps mark on this reconstruction where you think Mr Lovelady and 'Prayer Man' are in the second Wiegman frame (i.e. the one where Mr Lovelady is lower)?

Don't think I need to, Alan. He just moved down either one or two steps in line with the shadow of the column. IMO. I've already said I think Prayerman is on the front of the top platform nearer the wall than shown on this reconstruction, possibly on the first step down.

Hope that helps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2019, 07:33:38 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2019, 07:41:28 PM »
Don't think I need to, Alan. He just moved down either one or two steps in line with the shadow of the column. IMO. I've already said I think Prayerman is on the front of the top platform nearer the wall than shown on this reconstruction, possibly on the first step down.

Hope that helps.

If you're going to argue a geometric absurdity, Mr Mitcham, then I'm afraid you do need to!

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2019, 08:53:11 PM »
    If that Large/Tall Column is casting a shadow across the TSBD Steps, how is it the black guy standing back of it/leaning against it displays Not A Trace of this alleged Large Black Shadow? There is No Black Shadow at Any point across his body. Just look at the Direction/Angle of the shadows being cast by the onlookers standing in front of the TSBD. That guy standing Back of the column should show a trace of that Large Black Shadow that we see alongside the (R) side of Lovelady.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 08:59:50 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2019, 08:53:11 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2019, 10:52:39 PM »
If you're going to argue a geometric absurdity, Mr Mitcham, then I'm afraid you do need to!

I didn't argue a geometric absurdity, Alan. I told you what i think. Just because you don't understand me, isn't my fault. When I have some time, I'll alter the overhead view
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 11:00:00 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2019, 10:57:34 PM »
    If that Large/Tall Column is casting a shadow across the TSBD Steps, how is it the black guy standing back of it/leaning against it displays Not A Trace of this alleged Large Black Shadow?
There is No Black Shadow at Any point across his body.
Your visual acuity seems to have abandoned you, Royell, as you can see the shadow of the column on the black guys right arm in one of the frames.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2019, 10:57:34 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2019, 11:50:17 PM »
Your visual acuity seems to have abandoned you, Royell, as you can see the shadow of the column on the black guys right arm in one of the frames.

If there were a Shadow "on the black guys RIGHT Arm, this same shadow would then also be visible on his torso/body at some point. We see None of this. You are disproving your own contention.