Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135228 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2019, 03:21:03 PM »
Advertisement
:D

Mr Trotter is one of several people here who get curiously uncomfortable whenever the possibility is explored of Mr Oswald's being out front when JFK passed the building. They would rather we wouldn't ascribe any evidentiary value whatsoever to this little bombshell from Agent Hosty:

Now! How about we forget Prayer (Wo)Man and Mr Oswald and all that for just a moment and instead simply focus on this image:

It has been suggested that

-----------------the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side is a natural shadow cast by the western column of the entranceway. The angle of the sun at 12.30 that day, and the meticulous 3D reconstructions of the entranceway by Messrs Stancak and Hackerott, rule this explanation out.

-----------------the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side is in fact due to the angle of his body to the camera. Look at the Wiegman frame above, and the contour of the strip as it meets Mr Lovelady's chest and stomach: this explanation is patently an anatomical impossibility.

Crucially, the dark strip is down Mr Lovelady's side in all the Wiegman frames. Even though he moves down on the steps, the dark strip moves down with him:

What the heck is this dark strip?

The only two logical explanations I can think of are still------------------
a) a jacket or coat
b) deliberate blacking out of the relevant area in the Wiegman film.

Any other suggestions?

Thumb1:

I agree with your branding the Hosty Notes as a "Bombshell".  Unknown JFK assassination Evidence laying around the National Archives for 55+ years speaks as to the level of the WC and HSCA so called "investigations".
    The image Evidence of this case warrants being evaluated with a raised eyebrow. The Wiegman Film for roughly 40 years was touted as being filmed Continuously. Then we come to find out that so called Fact was completely Bogus. That Revelation after decades of intentional deceit renders the Wiegman Film BS:.
     I would rule out a coat being the black thing running down the entire side of the person known as Lovelady. To cover that much of his body would require a Trench coat. Many of the TSBD guys were laying plywood flooring that day while being paid minimum wage. This job function along with their scant wage would DQ a trench coat. On top of that, I have Never seen an image of any of the male TSBD employees wearing a trench coat.         
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 03:34:52 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2019, 03:21:03 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2019, 04:32:30 PM »
:D

Mr Trotter is one of several people here who get curiously uncomfortable whenever the possibility is explored of Mr Oswald's being out front when JFK passed the building. They would rather we wouldn't ascribe any evidentiary value whatsoever to this little bombshell from Agent Hosty:

Now! How about we forget Prayer (Wo)Man and Mr Oswald and all that for just a moment and instead simply focus on this image:

It has been suggested that

-----------------the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side is a natural shadow cast by the western column of the entranceway. The angle of the sun at 12.30 that day, and the meticulous 3D reconstructions of the entranceway by Messrs Stancak and Hackerott, rule this explanation out.

-----------------the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side is in fact due to the angle of his body to the camera. Look at the Wiegman frame above, and the contour of the strip as it meets Mr Lovelady's chest and stomach: this explanation is patently an anatomical impossibility.

Crucially, the dark strip is down Mr Lovelady's side in all the Wiegman frames. Even though he moves down on the steps, the dark strip moves down with him:

What the heck is this dark strip?

The only two logical explanations I can think of are still------------------
a) a jacket or coat
b) deliberate blacking out of the relevant area in the Wiegman film.

Any other suggestions?

Thumb1:

Alan, I think you will find that Lovelady not only moved down the steps, but also moved to his right (our left) as he did so. This could account for the shadow of the western column remaining in the same position on his body.
I doubt very much that the shadow was a coat or a deliberate blacking out.

In the first frame of the gif, the top of his head is level with the sixth row of decorative bricks (from the top) to the west for the entrance, and directly below the "O" in "DEPOSITORY", over the doorway.
In the second frame the top of his head is level with the seventh row of decorative bricks (from the top) and directly below the "P" in "DEPOSITORY", showing he must have moved down and to his right.
This would also account for the shadow not being straight in the third frame as he appears to be leaning slightly backwards.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 04:35:47 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2019, 04:56:48 PM »
Alan, I think you will find that Lovelady not only moved down the steps, but also moved to his right (our left) as he did so. This could account for the shadow of the western column remaining in the same position on his body.
I doubt very much that the shadow was a coat or a deliberate blacking out.

In the first frame of the gif, the top of his head is level with the sixth row of decorative bricks (from the top) to the west for the entrance, and directly below the "O" in "DEPOSITORY", over the doorway.
In the second frame the top of his head is level with the seventh row of decorative bricks (from the top) and directly below the "P" in "DEPOSITORY", showing he must have moved down and to his right.
This would also account for the shadow not being straight in the third frame as he appears to be leaning slightly backwards.

Regarding the 2 images above, Lovelady is standing at 2 different heights on 2 different steps. Yet, the alleged Shadow somehow fails to fall across his balding head or face vs still uniformly falling across his entire (R) side. How is this possible ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2019, 04:56:48 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2019, 05:26:04 PM »
    Regarding the 2 images above, Lovelady is standing at 2 different heights on 2 different steps. Yet, the alleged Shadow somehow fails to fall across his balding head or face vs still uniformly falling across his entire (R) side. How is this possible ?

Royell, if he moves down the steps at the same angle as the sun's shadow it should  remain the same.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2019, 05:48:57 PM »
Royell, if he moves down the steps at the same angle as the sun's shadow it should  remain the same.

1 image vs the other shows more of his tee shirt along with more of his body at waist level. I don't believe he is uniformly moving from 1 step to the other like someone at a finishing school balancing a book on the top their head while walking.  This is Not what we are seeing here. It also does not fit the gait of a working stiff making ends meet via laboring at the TSBD.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 05:51:25 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2019, 05:48:57 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2019, 05:59:31 PM »
    1 image vs the other shows more of his tee shirt along with more of his body at waist level. I don't believe he is uniformly moving from 1 step to the other like someone at a finishing school balancing a book on the top their head while walking.  This is Not what we are seeing here. It also does not fit the gait of a working stiff making ends meet via laboring at the TSBD.

Who said anything about him moving uniformly? He just moved down the steps in a downward sideways movement. What's so strange about that? And what has moving down steps got to do with a working stiff labouring at the TSBD?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2019, 08:35:23 PM »
Who said anything about him moving uniformly? He just moved down the steps in a downward sideways movement. What's so strange about that? And what has moving down steps got to do with a working stiff labouring at the TSBD?

The shadow seems peculiar/strange to me based on Lovelady having changed his position on the stairs. I keep hearing that dense black strip that consumes the (R) side of Lovelady is the shadow of a "column". Specifically, what column is being referenced? If that alleged shadow is in fact being cast by a Column, I think it would be wise to take a good look at that column along with other images taken that day that included the column and the shadow it cast. With regard to your question about the movements of a, "working stiff labouring at the TSBD", Lovelady is simply Not going to uniformly step down stairs in a manner taught at the Nancy Manners School Of Etiquette. This structured demeanor would be contrary to Lovelady impulsively hauling arse down the Elm St Extension in addition to his track record of Racing Freight Elevators up-and-down the inside of the TSBD.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2019, 08:35:23 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2019, 09:47:12 PM »

But nothing can 'account for the shadow of the western column' because there is no shadow in that part of the entranceway. Mr Lovelady would have to be way over in the orange zone for the western column shadow to fall on him. Impossible!

Do you actually believe Mr Lovelady is way over in the orange zone in the second Wiegman frame here? Do your eyes really tell you that he is over by the redbrick wall, right behind Mr Carl Edward Jones??

« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 10:04:37 PM by Alan Ford »